extremely itchy vagina, peeling clitoris, and sore
I posted this earlier, but I just really need some advice.

I'm 21. A couple of days ago, I started feeling really itchy around my labia and clitoris. It started off as just feeling sore and then now it's itchy (on and off) and still a little sore. I also noticed that my clitoris is peeling and I'm a little dry. And, I also haven't gotten my period. I'm supposed to get it yesterday/today, but it's still not here and I'm pretty regular because I'm on BCP (for my PCOS, supposedly, and to regulate my period). I usually get it 1-2 days when I start on the placebo (mon-tues), but its not Wednesday and it's still not here.

I've been reading about it online and it says that it could have been from allergies to something or not wearing cotton underwear(?). I haven't really used anything new soaps. I've been using pantyliners, but I have used the same brand for awhile and this is the first time this happened. I believe that the last underwear I wore before this all started was a thong that is made of 92% nylon, 8% lyrca spandex, and the gusset lining is 100% cotton (yes, I checked). I thought that the sore feeling was from wearing a thong for a long time, but this is not the first time I've worn it and this hasn't happened before.

And if it helps, I've recently started having sex with my bf 2 months ago. We're both each other's first and we've always used a condom. The last time we had sex was on the 1st.

I don't know. This whole thing is getting me worried and then my late period.
Has anybody had this before?
Please help.

Thank you.
Hmm...The last time that happened to me was when I had worn a pantyliner myself. I am not sure if it was the new brand that irrated me or what. I bought some Destin (yeah the baby stuff) and it helped within a few hours. Mine hurt so bad it got sores from me itching. I freaked out and thought I had herpes from a foreign pantyliner during travel...HAHAHAHAHA....wasnt funny...scary actually. I treated it myself and by the time i went to the doc the next morning. He did blood work but everything was normal. So I kept the destin on for about 4 days. Make sure u shower at least 2-3 times a day and keep the Destin on and if you are not on your period DONT USE A PANTYLINER. I was using one for no reason cause i was travelling and afriad i would "start" at any momemt. Well that moment never came...just a weird rash.

As far as a peeling clit...maybe it was from friction. Honestly maybe u have bad friction burn or something. Doesnt sound serious. Your period is late more than likely cause your worried about your itchyness.
Sorry, what's Destin? I've never heard of it before?

I'm a pantyliner person. I've always used it and I've been using the same brand, but I guess I'm going to have to stop for awhile until this whole thing clears up. And it doesn't help that I have my period!!!
Maybe your allergic to latex condoms?
I was thinking about that. But I don't know. If I was in fact allergic to latex, then I was thinking that maybe this would have happened earlier since it's not the first time we've used it. You know what I mean?
Hey if you see this, I'm having the same problem.. What was your diagnosis and treatment? Thanks!