Aa
A
A
Close
feeling alot of fluttering after having my tubes tied
im wondering if i can be pregnant after having my tubes tied.. i have been feeling a lot of fluttering. it feels the same from when i was pregnant with my other children... but im not missing any periods and im not sick!! i've been having back pains on the lower left side of my back.. im very worried.. and when i lay on my stomach i feel a little knot like i would feel if were 3 mos pregnant.. whats going on here! someone please answer if you or someone you know has been thru this before!!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
You could take a pregnancy test, that should be definitive if you are far enough along to feel movement.  For the record, I'm not pregnant and I do feel funny nerve pulls every now and then that feel amusingly like my baby moving when I was pregnant.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i just had a baby 7 months ago and i also had my tubes tied 6 months ago i have had 2 periods since and i am also feeling the fluttery feeling on my left side, have taken hpt and they came back negative.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I just had a period. It went off Friday. But I feel kicking. Like a baby kick. I had a tubes tied in 2003. So what can be the problem. Am I pregnant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
2 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on photo
6 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on photo
6 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles