fifths disease

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

fifths disease

ok so im kind of freaking.my daughter just came home from camp with a letter stating they had a kid with fifths disease.i am unsure how many of u r familiar with this but for kids and any normal adult it isnt much to worry bout..however for pregnant woman its a big problem to be exposed.my question is this...does anyone know what i should do now?i mean i dont even know for sure my daughter was exposed and incubation time is 4 to 14 days.im freaking.i tried callin my doc i even tried her pediatrician but neither of them were there and i didnt wanna make it an emergency call.i need to be calmed down i am dealing wit a ton of stress right now and cant have the added worry of this on top of it all...im gonna post this in a few forums to hope for multiple responses so sorry if u see it repeated.thanx
There is nothing you can do right now.  Wait and contact your doctor on Monday to see what to do next.  In the meantime, just practice good handwashing and hygiene around your daughter.  

Chances are overwhelmingly in your favor that all will be fine.  Try not to worry.
thank you so much
i agree with peekawho

my daughter had fifths when i was pregnant with my son ... we both ended up just fine (i didt get it and i didnt pass it to my son)

according to my doc at the time ... i may have had it when i was younger and never knew it ... alot of people fit into that category
best of prayers
sharon
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals