Women's Health Community
fingering - it hurts!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fingering - it hurts!

My boyfriend has fingered me once before, it hurt a fair bit, but this time when he tried to do it it hurt so much I was almost in tears. My friends told me it was because it was a few days before my period was due, is this true? Does your cycle affect how much it hurts?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I doubt it has anything to do with your cycle.  Were you wet before he started fingering you?  Were his nails long or freshly trimmed?  How many fingers is he putting in you?  Maybe he needs to put fewer in or keep his nails at a short length and filed so they're not sharp.  Perhaps you need more foreplay to get you wetter or lube.  
Blank
1093661_tn?1363024081
He probably touched ur cervix and that's painful. Make him wash his hands before he puts them in u. Sometimes men don't pay too much attention to their hand being clean especially if the job they do or other activities involve getting their hands dirty (car repairs, working with soil etc.)
Blank
hey when i have my bf finger me before my period is due it hurts too. i think that a few days before my period is due and i get fingered thats when i get a sort of ache  few minutes after he has finished me
Blank
hey when i have my bf finger me before my period is due it hurts too. i think that a few days before my period is due and i get fingered thats when i get a sort of ache  few minutes after he has finished me
Blank
can you get pregnant from fingering with precum????????
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...