freaking out over pregnancy
in day 5 of period me and my boyfriend had sex i dont thin he came in me or any precum iam not sure ive been on birth control for 5 years now and always take it same time everyday please tell me my chances i really hope iam not pregnant please help
Chances of pregnancy on day 5 of periods is less because the lining of the uterus has been shed which can cause implantation of the embryo. To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.