frequent urination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

frequent urination

What does it mean when you just urinate alot every 45 min. to an hour with no other symptom...
Could be a urininary tract infection.
You should see a dr. It could be diabetes or a uti. Excessive thirst usually goes along with the frequent urination with the diabetes.
hey, im not sure what it could be. but i thought if it was a uti you would have other problems too like burning or something. i too have been going to the bathroom alot since saturday, close to every hour or so. good luck
Ya Im not getting no pain or anything my doctor called me up and antibotic (antibiotic) and Im all done with but Im still peeing so much....Im not thirsty or anything just peeing it gets me upset.....  do you drink alot of fluids?
Hmm, yea i have no pain besides my cramps i get. But i have been drinking the same amount of fluids as i normally do. It's only 11:11am and I'm about to pee again [that would make 5 times since waking up at 6:35am] ugh!!!
So annoying
How long you been doing this? maybe you have a UTI to.(LOL)
This all started on June 23, I go about every hour or so. I'm 100% sure it's not a UTI, because I don't have any other symptoms. Here's the symptoms that goes with a UTI:

Signs and symptoms
A strong, persistent urge to urinate
A burning sensation when urinating
Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
Blood in the urine (hematuria) or cloudy, strong-smelling urine

I have none of those, lol i just gotta pee!!!!
Do you think its a sign of diabeties cause me i had a sugar test last july and it was normal......
They say it is a sign of diabetes, pregnancy and Interstitial cystitis. Probably may be other causes to, im googling as im typing. But with diabetes here are the symptoms for that:

frequent urination
very thirsty
losing weight without trying
weakness and tiredness
Tingling or Numbness in Your Hands, Legs or Feet

I have none of those, except the bathroom part. what about you???
Just the bathroom part very annoying I have a appt. @ 1:30 when I get back I will let you know what they said........It could be stress related too....
Hmm, stress related I didn't think of that. Deffinetly let me know what your doctor says. My boyfriend is joking that maybe I'm pregnant [very unlikley!!!]
I would think it would be a urinary tract infection...if your urine has changed colors or its a very lttle amount and it hurts or burn then thats what it is....even if its not burning or hurting yet it could be early in it and the longer you wait to go to the doctor the worse it will get......
Everything is normal so I think it is stress.....
well im glad everything is good, so the doctor said its stress?
no I think it's stress......
Hmmm....well i guess your's could be stress with the moving and stuff. Me im not sure, i still have my problem. good luck
Did either of you (bip/msniki) start to feel better? I've had UTIs before and they start off as frequent urination, but within hours, I'd get the pain and know immediately what it was. I'm also peeing every 45 minutes...since this morning. I've got no pain or burning, just the little tickle when I need to go. It's so damn annoying, b/c it's 2:30am and now I can't sleep. I tried so hard to not drink too much, but the urine keeps coming.