frequent yellow discharges

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

frequent yellow discharges

hi

i'm annie

i'm 12 years old, an i'm from angola

i have yellow dis charges since i was 10 years old that make my panties yellow, it don't happen everyday
i dont have menstrul periods yet, never had yet

is that normal?
Is the discharge thick?  Does it have an odor?  Is it clumpy?  If the answer is no to these questions, the discharge is probably nothing to worry about.

Not starting your period by the age 12 is normal.
it's thick, a little bit of odor, it makes my panties yellow, no pain, no burn when i urinate. it don't happen always, is rare. what could it be? discharge is normal in my age?

thank youu
Yes, discharge is normal at your age.  However, if it has odor you may have an infection which may require medical treatment.

Does your discharge come out yellow or is it clear/milky?  It shouldnt be colored but sometimes discharge can "dry" a pale yellow color (it may get mixed with a trace amount of urine for example).  If your discharge actually exits your body w/ a yellow color that is another sign you may have an infection.
Im 11 and i have the simular thing. Mine is thin,kinda milky,it doesnt itch nor hurt. I didnt have my period yet. One day it was green. That was the only day. What does that mean?