getting hit in the temple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

getting hit in the temple

Well its not really bone health but ok, earlier this evening I was grabbing for my dust pan and a florecent lightbulb that was against the wall came down and hit me in the temple, I suffer from panic disorder so automatically it made it three times worse than it actually was, however I am having a bit of pressure there now, I dont think it was a direct hit to the temple but pretty close, I feel fine other than the pressure and my head is numb in this area, first of all is the numbness and pressure normal and is it bad to get hit there in the temple, I know I will not be able to sleep tonight now, it was a light tap but it bothers me. I would appreciate your input with the situation, there was no cut or blood.

Thanx sheboss77
You'll be fine.  You might see a little bruise, if anything at all.  No need to worry a bit, temple or no temple.
I have seizures and t2's I got hit pretty on the left side of my temple hurts but no bump yet? I was always told if it doesn't swell on the out side it may be swollen on the in side?