going to bathroom after sex
If I had gone to bathroom after an unsafe sex and if there was a pre ejaculate...could there be no chance for me to get pregnant.I went to bathroom right after the sex.
Unsafe sex is unsafe sex. You are at risk for pregnancy and std's.   Going to the bathroom after sex is the best way to help prevent uti's though.
you can't be safe once there's penetration.  going to bathroom does not disqualify the possibility of getting pregnant..
If you went and peed,  the pee doesn't "wash out" the sperm because you don't pee from your vagina,  you pee from your urethra.    Going to the bathroom after sex isn't that different from just standing up after sex,  and that's not effective at all.
You do know you don't pee from your vagina, right?  

Peeing after sex would have ZERO effect on lessening the risk of unprotected sex.  The only thing it's good for is preventing UTI's (as mentioned above)
You can get pregnant with your underwear on.  The sperm can travel and come in contact with your vagina and that is all it takes.  Going to the bathroom after sex isn't washing away anything unless you are a man.  If you don't want this to happen, use safety precautions.   Sperm can live for a long time and I have never heard of any found in the toilet.  As far as illness, please use the necessary precautions because there are so many things out there and nothing if just going to flow away.
You cannot get pg with your underwear on.  They can't travel THAT well.  ;-)
hi , pre e does contain sperm and you could be pregnant .going to bathroom does nothing . as long as penis or sperm touch your vaginal area  you are at risk of preg  and std. get some proper contraception and you will be free to enjoy with no worries. x x
Although pre *** usually doesn't contain sperm, there is a chance your guy isn't a master at pulling out on time.  Going to the bathroom after sex is not and never will be a form of birth control. If you don't want to get pregnant, use condoms or get yourself on the pill.  There are many options out there.