grey nipple discharge
I have been trying to conceive for 8 years, with no luck.  Lately I have been having some grey nipple discharge which has soiled all my bras.  I have never seen it come out but seen the evidence of it at the end of the day.  No feeling or soreness either.  To what could this be related?
It's probably nothing but I just know that when ever I go for a pap smear they check for nipple discharge every year. There must be some reason that they do that. I would not wait. Make an appointment on Monday just to be sure that nothing is going on.
it probably is nothing - but see a doctor asap to make sure - nipple discharge can sometimes be a symptom of a malignancy in the breast... see a doctor to rule it out.
First - I'm so sorry you have had such a hard time conceiving. infertility is horrible and isolating - I know - I tried for 7 yrs.

Nipple discharge unrelated to fertility (hormones may be involved but that would be ruled out simple blood test). I'm going through this myself. ... from what I've read -. could be benign 'wart' type growth, or infection - either way check it out.  I have same issue and go for mamogram tomorrow.

For the fertility side - I'm assuming you've had full di8agnostic and your partner has had all the tests not just for count but motility and 'shape' of sperm. In my case I did 2 cycles of invitro with icsi - first one failed. 2nd one I got my beautiful daughter who is turning 6 soon.  Had my son just under 2 yrs later. Hang in there. there are some great support ntworks for fertility if you are not already on them.

I was one of the lucky ones and had success.  I now have 2 kids 2 yrs apart. (second was natural miracle 9 yrs after ttc )