growth inside vigina(vagina) - large skin tag?? help worried

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

hi all hoping someone out there can help. A bit of back ground first. I am 32 have had 4 kids? history of abnormal smears as well as recent infection from a coil (had new one and all well) very active sex life with husband of 15 yrs although more out of duty than choice, as u do! had a swollen vigina (vagina) lip a few months back which went after a week or so which i felt was caused by dry ruff sex.  This morning woke very sore and uncomfortable after the same last night and notice a large piece of skin like a skin tag,inside my vigina (vagina), but thick and large which comes from deep inside me. it rubs wen i walk so uncomfortable.  My hubby says it looks like  i have another smaller one inside which he thinks might be split. the growth is visable without looking inside. help!! any ideas.
Also i have recently developed ovulation cramps mid cycle which are very painfull as well as upper abdominal cramps when i eat a large meal. the cramps shoot accross my stomach and last around 30 minutes after i have eaten. i'm very tiny 5'2" 8stone and don't eat well (never get time) don't know if this is all realted or not but cud use advise on both issues.
realy worried about this apperance of a growth inside me please help !!
Thanks xx
Avatar n tn
oh my goodness, I have no idea what to say other than go to the doctor even if its nothing they can possibley give you some meds. to take or put on it for comfort.Good Luck.
Avatar n tn
thanks for that feel reasured am not the only one to ever have had one, will do a search on the net like u suggested, thanks ! x have booked app for next week with my doctor, to get it checked out will keep everyone posted xx
Avatar n tn
well, i have been inspecting my vagina quite closely recently. i have a few skin tags as well. they are called hymenal (sp?) tags.
i had a YI coming on last week or so and it was burning and swelling down there. those skin tags "pop out" and are much more dramatic. they are not that noticiable when "all's quiet on the vaginal front".
can you touch it? does it hurt? when is your next appt at the obgyn?
i called my dr. when i noticed mine (cuz i had NO idea what they were). she said right over the phone that they sound like skin tags based upon my description. she had me come in anyway and that's what they were. i know what you mean about the rubbing. very irritating. either walking or having sex can cause friction and have those tags get irritated. if you go online there are some photos of hymenal tags. just type that in and see what you get.
Avatar n tn
I also am happy to come across this site b/c I have experienced what I think r skin tags but mine are more so on the sides of my vaginal opening.I got one on the right side first and then another on the left.Just recently I've noticed that they bleed sometimes.I just recently got laid off of my job so now I don't have insurance to go to the doctor.I'm a little scared b/c I've been on some of the sites and they also resemble vaginal moles which could be cancerous.I don't know what to do but it's good to know I'm not alone although I still feel for all the other women b/c we shouldn't have to go through this.
Avatar n tn
you really need to get that checked out becuz recently a friend of mine had the same and it might be genital warts thats wot she had so you need to go to a doctor
hi girls

well i have found this site witch am so happy about
i have something along the same line i think!

i have had one child 19 months,i had the coil b4 and had it removed due to infection,this is why we have my son lol

i have had another in and it fine, untill now
i have been gettin so much discharge that i have to where a towel everyday,it is clear but very smelly

now today i was in shower and notices a big lump of skin hanggin down from inside my vigina (vagina)

it is not sore or red,just there and it never has been b4

any ideas

Mine skin tag  is not big  but very small and I reasently had a bump under the skin And on the vaginal lip. It felt like an ingrown hair  I am sexualy active but with one man and he is faithful  any thoughts
I am experiencing the same thing but I am not sexually active.  The tags line both sides of the inside of vaginal lips.  But the last time I went for a checkup the doctor sort of said it was nothing to worry about.  The fact is for whatever reason sometimes it seems that they get swollen which makes them protrude/enlarge and almost feel spikes which in turn causes itching and pain!  Been going on for at least a couple of years and don't know what to do.

frustrated and nervous  
Hi I was bleeding in between periods I went to gyno today he removed a skin tag from my cervix said Notting to worry anout
Genital warts can look and feel like skin tags. I have had them and they look and feel very similar.  It probably isn't what you have but it's just a possible suggestion as it can lay dormant for a while.  There is no treatment for it but it's virtually harmless and it usually resolves on it's own.
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals