had unprotected sex 2 days before my period
i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period..i didnt get my period when iwas supposed to ..i should have gotten my period on the 19th of the month and ..no period..i have been having cramps like i am getting my period but i havent..a couple of days their was like some little blood but it was brownish..he used the withdrawl method..could i be pregnant?????
Well seeing as you had sex, then yes there is the possibility that you are pregnant.  Do a pregnancy test to find out.
im having the same problem, i'm suppose to start my period today but havent, had unprotected sex 2 days ago and he came in me..could i be pregnant even though it was that short time ago?
I'm having the same problem, i had unprotected sex 2 days ago(saturday) and he came in me i took my birth control but it was the last pill. i was suppose to start today (monday) i usually start in the morning but i still haven't. Could i be pregnant?
i want to know , that is it possible or not..
because i want to do this , before 2 days of my periods..