hard white lumps under clitorous hood
Lately I have been feeling some discomfort when any pressure is applied to my clitorous so I pulled the hood back a little to see what was going on and I saw white under the skin on both sides of my actual clitorous. When I pulled it back a bit more the white stuff started to discharge. It was like a hard white ball substance. I have never had this before and don't know what it could be! Since then, any time I have an orgasm it kind of hurts right before climax and I'm kind of freaked out about it. Anyone ever had this happen? If so, do you know what it is or what I can do about it?
it could be an infection or thrush you should get it checked out to be sure you dont need some sort of treatment.
Thank you. I was diagnosed with a yeast infection but never heard of this being one of the symptoms.