hardness and movement in my stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

hardness and movement in my stomach

Okay i don't know what is going on....i have had movement in my stomach and my stomach has been hard.i have been dizz and sick but the thing that gets me is i have taken pregnancy test and they show i'm not pregnant can u help me?
well sometimes the first time you take a HPT is does come out negative. try taking it when you first wake up, you just might get a positive.
I don't think that the movement you are feeling would be pregnancy. I just started to feel my baby at 19 weeks. Maybe it is gas?
I agree..you may not be pregnant.  It is possible it is gas or if you have not had a bowel movement, you may be constipated.

However, if you think you are pregnant, try an Ept test.  There hcG sensitivity levels are better than others out there according to my gynecologist.  I also work for Pfizer who makes the Ept tests so I know a bit about the right time to test.  If you have missed your period you can take the plus minus or Certainty tests the first day of the missed period or any day thereafter.  If you have not missed your period but think you are pregnant, you can test 19 days after you have had unprotected sex.  Hope that helps!
its a movement that jumps at the bottom of my stomach and i dont know what it is
I agree that it could be just air moving through the small intestine, sometimes the force behind it is huge and you feel all weird sorts of movement. Like Kelly said you don't feel foetal  movement until about 4 - 4 1/2 months and those movements are very small at first. Try what 'Tomswife' suggested, you obviously have suspicions that you are pregnant, you must've missed at least 4 periods if it really is foetal movement. Only you know that, so taking the Ept test will give you piece of mind, but at 4 or so months the HPT would've shown whether you were pregnant or not. Good Luck. :)
Okay... My stomach has been a little hard lately. I've been eating like crazy. And I've missed my period this month. Is it possible that I am pregnant... Or can it be something else?
if u barely missed ur period then the movements are prob not fetal movements I never felt mine until around 18 weeks not to say ur not pregnant... u should definitely test...do u want to be pregnant? because a friend of mine really wanted a baby and everytime she was even a day late I swear she felt something moving but it was all gas I think her mind was tricking her...u might have always had some air trapped but just more aware of it due to the possibilities..u know...good luck..I hope u get what u want with this!!
I am 42 and have not had a child. I have had a hysteroscopy 26 days ago. Ever since my hysteroscopy I had an unusual gastric problem and from that day my stomach has always felt like a heavy and hard pot. I walk regularly and have not had constipation for quite some time. Even if I eat very little I feel very full and heavy. I also feel I do not feel pressure when I need to pass urine. Does anyone know what the possible problem (and solution) could be?
hi im 36 years old and lately ive had 3 periods over 9 wks and im on mini pill which i take everyday but there have been times ive missed days here and there. but recently ive been getting lots of stomach cramps, dizziness, tired very easy, sharp pains at the top of my stomachas if a baby is shoving ther toes under my ribs. idont think im pregnant but if anyone can give me there opinion that would great