Women's Health Community
have tubes tied and might be pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

have tubes tied and might be pregnant

I had my tubes tied when my son was 6wks old.  My periods have always been on time coming on the 22 or 24 day after the ending of my last period.  Today makes 26 days since the end of my last cycle.  I had spotted once on the 26 and once today after me and my husband had sex but that is it.  I took a test on the 22, 27 and today and they all say negative.  Could I still be pregnant?  I have never had this happen before and usually I get a pre warning that my cycle is coming and this time I got nothing.  Could the tests be wrong?  If not what else could it be?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
if it has been 5 years or more after your tubes were tied then it is quite possible that you could be pregnant home pregnancy tests are not as accurate in detecting early pregnancy  it could also be that your period may be changing if you are around other women who are still menstrating for long periods of time or it could be changes in your life style or diet that is making your period different than normal if you do not start within a week you should probably talk to your doctor about this hope this helps carruff
Blank
I would go and see your dr.. I had my tubes tied for 4 yrs and my periods were always irregular.. It could just be the change in your body from having your son..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...