havent gotten period but test says negative

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

So im not really sure what to do. My period was due february 27th. And it is now March 6th, and i still havent received it. I ALWAYS get it the same day down to the hour.I have been off the pill for about 4 months but have still gotten it on the days that ive suppsed to...up until now and I have had unprotected sex a few times this month. I took 2 tests yesterday and both said negative. How much longer do you think i should wait to take another one? Or should i just go to the doctors? Any advice? Im only 20
If you arent wanting to become pregnant- stress, exercise, change in diet, anything can make you late... even if you have always been on time.  I would see ur doctor & have a blood test done. If negative they can give you something to jump start ur period. Make sure you are using condoms if you dont want to become pregn. since you stopped taking BC.  If you are wanting to become pregnant go to the doctor & have the blood test still, you'll need to start ur prenatals & get ready to have a baby.  Good Luck 2 you!
Hello, I have missed periods before and I am only 23 years old! I am not going through any early menopause or anything and I am reasonably healthy! To be honest I do not recommend waisting any more money on tests as doctors would be your best bet! If you are pregnant they can do a blood test to check and to find any abnormalities...(if any). But even so...the smallest thing can cause missed or skipped periods like not eating properly as a main factore, stress, anything! Or even unbalanced hormones! Which I have...healthy still just because I do not eat the right vitamins often enough! So believe me, get yourself to the doctors and they can tell you about your body works as you wont get your answers from tests being so late behind! Hope this helps as your not the only one...best wishes hope all goes well for you!
i just talked to my mom and told her what was going on. She told me she also had problems with pregnancy tests saying false- when she indeed was pregnant with me and my brothers, so maybe it runs in the family or something.lol? Im going to go to get a blood test tomorrow and i will be sure to let everyone know whats happening. I am stable enough to have a baby- it would be just very very unplanned and unexpected but i will let everyone know! Wish me luck! thanks for the advice guys!
My AF was almost 3 weeks late and all my tests where showing negative so I went to my Dr. to get a blood test done. It was negative so they gave me some pills to "jump start" my period. Best bet is to go to the doctor.
I NEED HELP!!!.
I had my last period on 2/10/06.  i was due to ovulate on the 21st of february.  I had sex that entire week just to make sure that i didn't miss ovulation.  I have a 26-27 day cycle.. My expected period was due March 7, 2006.  On March 5th I started with brown spotting, then on March 6 I saw some red spotting. Not a lot, but enough for a pantiliner but it certainly wasn't a normal.  Mostly when I wiped myself I noticed the red spotting.  Then on the day my actual period was suppose to arrive I had pink spotting.  I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

??? Is it too early to test?
How long should I wait?
Could I be prengant?
Since February is a short month, could it take longer for me to implant?
Just wanted to let everyone know that blood test was positive. Im havin a baby. ( =
Congratulations!!  Having a baby is such a wonderful experience!  I hope these are the results you were wanting and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
HI!I JUST RECENTLY JOINED DA SITE N PEOPLE HERE SEEMED TO B VERY HELPFUL. NEWAYS I HAVE THE SAME PROB 2, AM LATE N I TOOK A HME PREGNANCY TEST N DA RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE I DONT NO IF IT WAS TO EARLY OR NOT IT SHOULD'N HAVE BEEN BECAUSE MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON JAN-11-06. I HAVEN'T SEEN 1 SINCE DEN AND IT'S NOW MARCH-8TH-06. I TOOK THE TEST ON THE 5TH OF MARCH-06 SO I DON'T TINK IT WAS TO EARLY. AM JUST REALLY CONFUSED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T NEVA MISSED A WHOLE MNTH NOT SEEING MY PERIOD SO I DONT NO WATS NEX TO DO.AM HAVING NO MAJOR SYMPTOMS OF PREG BUT I AM DIS-CHARGING ALOT LIKE EVERY OTHA DAY ALOT OF BRWN N THICK WHITEISH DIS-CHARGE. AM PLANNING ON TAKEN ANOTHA TEST BUT I DONT TINK IT WOOD REALLY MAKE SENSE BECAUSE IT MAY SAY DA SEEM TING AGAIN. I AM EATING MORE DAN USUALL PEEING ALOT, N ALOT ALOT OF HEAD ACHES,WITH SOME BACK ACHES N LOWER STOMACH ACHES 2.AM NOT THROWING UP, I JUST ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE AM GOING TO BUT NEVER DOES ALTHOUGH I DID THROW UP ON FEB 11, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS FRM ME FEELING BAD AFTER DRINKING SO MUCH THE NITE B4 BUT NE WORDS FRM NE 1 WILL GREATELY HELP ME TANKS.
HEY CONGRADUALTION ALL WORRIES ARE OVER NOW SO UR SAYIN U TOOK A TEST IT SAID NEGATIVE N U STILL TURNED OUT TA B PREGNANT?
It happens all the time that you take a test, it's turns negative, but you really are pregnant.  I'd say if you were supposed to have a period in February, didn't, and took a test in March, you should have had something show up whether it be a positive or negative.  It is also possible to miss a period due to hormone imbalance.  Go see the doctor so they can check you to make sure you're not pregnant.  They will probably do a blood test to be sure, and if you're not pregnant, they will give you some pills to jump start your period.  Good luck and I hope this helps.
HEY TANKS ALOT 4 YA RESPONSE I GUESS DATS DA ONLY WAY ILL REALY FIND OUT MY ANSWERES TA MY QUESTIONS IS BY GOING TO DA DOCTOR SO ILL DO JUST DAT N TANKS ALOT AGAIN LIKE I SAID
I haven't got my period. I'm a day late, but i'm always on time. I took 2 test and both were negitive. I've been also spotting alittle yesterday and today. Could I be pregnant? So one please help.
I am in a similiar situation. I am 22 and I have had unprotected sex a few times this month. My period was supposed to come this past tuesday the 21 and it is never late. Today is the 25th and I have already taken 2 pregnancy tests both stating negative. What should I do? BTW My dad just got a new job and his new job does not cover me on insurance because I already graduated from college so I dont have any insurance. Also, I just got a new job this week as a wedding planner/event planner. I am just beginning my career and I hope this doesnt ruin everything. I know that if I am pregnant the guy I have been dating for almost 3 years is the father and would be there for me along with his family. What should I do knowing that I am late, test was negative, and have no doctor?
I have been trying to get preg. for a few months now.  I was supposed to start my period on Tues. 3/21. Today is Sun. 3/26 still not started.  I have already taken a bunch of urintests and a blood test.  I feel like I am pregnant but all of the test say NO.  I have never missed a period.  Help....
I am now 12 days late on my period, but haven't had intercourse since before my last period in February (we only use the withdrawal method for birth control, so I know that's not foolproof).  My mom had so-called regular periods when she was pregnant, but I haven't done that with my previous 3 pregnancies.  Anyway, I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they were both negative.  I figure it's probably just stress, but, just in case, I'm going to the doctor on Monday to get the quantitative hCG blood test done just to make sure, because apparently the HPT's can sometimes produce false negatives.  Anyone have a similar experience and turned out to be pregnant?
reply to momof2plustwins did the blodd test return sas positive. i am in the same siuation waiting on results today from my doctor.
reply to momofv2plustwins did the blood test come back positve? I am in the same situation and I am waiting on my results today
my last two pregnancies didnt show up until 6 weeks. Anything is possible
Hello, in Sept. 2005,I was pregnant and went into labor early at 5 and a half months..My daighter didn't make it..so I'm really scared.My period just got back normal Jan.27th, 2006, and then I had one Feb.28th.I track my cycle on a website called mymonthly cycles.com and from my tracking calender I was supposed to ovulate on Mar.13th.Me and my ex had unprotected intercourse on the 11th and 12th of Mar.My period was due on Mar. 27th.It is now 12 days late.I took my first test 4 days after my missed period and the 2nd one 4 days later and they were both negative.How much longer should I wait...I haven't been felling good, been tired,backache, and restless.How long should I wait before I take another test.Does anyone think I'm pregnant...my friends do.Can you get pregannt when you're fertile?Somepne pls help..I am scared..
I hate waiting. My last period was feb 22 and my last one was due around March 26... i'm not like clockwork or anything its either early or late by a day or two.  I still haven't gotten it or symptoms of getting it. I havent had preg symptoms either other than no AF. So i took a preg test about a day ago and its negative. Also.. my cervix has been really high up for the last week or so. It feels like its in my throat almost haha. I dont know if that has anything to do with my late period.

Should i wait a lil more or should i just go to the doc already?
I'm in the same boat. I'm 35, never missed a period. I'm over a week late and I usually get my "monthly friend" to the day, and I have never been more than 2 days late (which was due to stress/working). I have hardly any stress in my life now that I'm a stay at home step mom. Both kids in school FT, hubby working. I take care of the house and it's been glorious. I got off the pill last November, and we had been using protection up until last month. We are hoping to get preggies in the summertime, but we are not preventing from it happening sooner. =) I took 2 PT's, different brands (I've heard Clear Blue is the best), and both said negative. I've talked with some folks and they have said that some women may have pregnancy hormones that are not as detectable as others. This is what would cause a PT to not work. It's also important to take the test very first time you go to the bathroom in the a.m. My sister had a good friend who had 2 periods (but spotty pink ones), took PTs and were negative. She finally went into the dr and she was over 2 mos. pregnant. SOOOO, nothing beats the good 'ol Dr. and the blood test. Since I just had visitors in town, I'm going to just keep watching what I eat and drink, keep taking my prenatal vitamins, and take another test by next Tue (which would be 2 weeks late for me). I also have not worked out since I've had family in town, so this will be my first day getting back to the gym. Change in eating habits, and general behavior can definitely delay your period. Once I get my life back to its normal routine, and if I'm still late as of next week, then I'll be getting my bum to the Drs to get a legitimate test. I hope this recounting has helped some. The important thing is if you feel you just might be preggies, take care of your body! And if you want to get preggies, take care of your body! You want it to be in good shape and all clean when your new baby comes to live in it for 9 months. =)
hi i came of the compined pill about 3/4 months ago since then me and my partner have been trying for a baby.
we have had no luck but my period was due on 02/04/06 and i still havent came on my boobs are sore i feel morning sickness.
i did a test last tuesday and it was negative how long do i have to wait for the pregnancy hormone to show in urine.
hi eveyone i'm 19 years old i guess you can say i'm in the same position as everyone on here.I was suppose to recieve my period on april 4th and on that day my dumass had unprotected sex with my partner that ive been wit for five years...well anyway today is April 18 and i still havent recieved my period... the funny thing is that i brought my first test from the dollar store lol...and it came out positive...the other 4 test that i took were the First Response test and they came out negative... and i have an appointment at the doctors tommarrow to take a bloodtest.. but can someone please help me ASAP cuz i'm going out of my mind
I stopped taking the Patch on Dec 4th. For the first 2 months I Got 2 regular 23 day cycle periods. Then the 3rd one was 25 days. The 25 day cycle was on Feb 25, and I am now late 26 days... My doctor say it is to soon to take a blood test. I should wait for another 2 months , and if I still don't get it she will give me a blood test. I took a pregnacy test a couple of days ago and it still says i'm not pregnant. My doctor say it is also common at my age to miss a period. I'm 29. I don't have any aches or pains. My chest isn't tender, but I do feel more tired these days... Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Any feed back would be great!
OK, well I am 24 years old and me and my husband have been trying to have another baby for almost 2 years now, but we have been unsuccessful.  Now I am 16 days late and I am usually pretty regular (within a day or two) never this extreme.  So I took a test a few days ago and it came back with nothing..lol.  I have never had that happen to me before but it had no results.  So I took another and it came back negative, but I feel pregnant, tender chest, tired, sensitive to smells, nausea sometimes, no vomitting though.  I have no idea what is going on, I want to pregnant so badly but I am scared to go to the doctor and find out I am not, but yet I want to know if I am.  So the reason I am really confused is I was 2 months prgnant with my daughter and I got 4 negative tests results before I got a positive.  Does it sound like I am pregnant, what should I do?  Should I even bother taking another test?
Okay, i'm 16. I usually get my period around the 20th and it's the 2nd of the next month. I took three pregnancy tests and they all say i'm not pregnant. I have no idea what's going on and i'm scared. :(
I have been through the blood tests and all came back negative and I am almost 2 weeks late with my period. I am just worried because the last time I had sex it was unprotected...and not by choice. Im usually pretty regular when it comes to my period. I just dont want any surprises but without a mother figure I am pretty lost with all this stuff. Any thoughts?
YOU SHOULD POST YOUR QUESTION AS A QUESTION NOT ON A THREAD, BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS OVER A YEAR OLD AND NO ONE WILL PROBIBLY RESPOND WHEN THEY LOOK AT THE DATES....GOOD LUCK!!
Hi All,

I am a day late. i had my second IUI, 4th month of clomid. day of IUI, I had an ultra sound to see if i was ovulating and i was. i also had an HSG, all came out good.

my husband has been recently diagnosed with type 2 diabeties...and his sperm count has been low -but not low for the IUI.

how long should i wait for a blood test??

please help...
I had the depo shot done in May this year and have been spotting for most of the time, I didn't get another shot after the three months were up because research shows it takes a while for you to get pregnant, I have however been feeling very nauteous, I have taken 3 tests which said negative and one said positive, my question is can I be pregnant, I thought maybe it was my mind but I really feel sick, how do I know if I should trust the home test or should I just go see a doctor?

Please give me some advice

Kady
I am more than a week late. I went off the pill about 6 weeks ago, someitmes used condoms, sometimes the pull out method. I feel very sick, nausea, and I have thrown up a few times. I have taken HPT's and they all say negative, but I still have not gotten my period,and I feel pregnant.
hey you guys my name is crystal well i have a problem...i was suppose to get my period on july 15th of 2007 and now its september 9 ive gained weight my pants wont close anymore due to the fact that my hips have gotten wider...my boobs are more filled i cant cross my hands over my chest...and talking about sex well my chest are off limits to my husband...i get cramps behind my legs...my lower back hurts...and worse of all im so damn tried...well im about to hit 2 months late and i took a Pregnacy test the pee ones and it came out negative? what now?
HI IM 18 I HAVE A 21 MTH OLD DAUGHTER AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD ON AUGUST 31 AND I DIDNT... MY LAST PERIOD WAS JULY 31, 2007 I TOOK 2 PREG TEST AND BOTH SAID NEGATIVE WHAT DO I DO? I DONT HAVE INSURANCE TO SEE A DOCTOR AND IM 13 DAYS LATE!
IAM 2 MONTHS AND A FEW DAYS LATE I SOMETIMES SKIP PERIODS. BUT FOR 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT I WAS GETTING IT PERFECTLY NORMAL. I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND RESULTED NEGATIVE, I AM NOT PREGNANT. I DID HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AND ONCE IN AWHILE HAVE MY FUN....I WOULD BE 3 MONTHS PREGANANT IF I WAS. BUT MY BELLY REMAINS DA SAME. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG. IVE HEARD EATIN LIMES WIT SALT IS BAD AND DAT U WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS. BUT I TINK ITS JUST SAYINS! I NEED HELP..ALSO I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE SOMETYPE OF INFECTION. WHITE RESIDUE COMES OUT ONCE IN A WHILE....
I am 23, married and already have one child, me and my husband have been trying for  a baby for about 7 month now......i had my last period ended on the 4th July and i have not had one since......i have took god knows how many pregnancy test and 2 month ago went to the docs to get blood taken for hormonal changes......one came back over average but doc told me not to worry......but still no period and i swear i think im pregnant.......got all the sign......sickness, cravings, sore breasts and i am sure i feel i baby kickin..........is this possible????? When the doc took the blood tests........do they have to test on a pecific reason ie. hormonal change, diabetes etc.........do u understand what i mean????? Please help the doc told me not to come back for another 3 month if my period hasnt came yet......i jst want to know whats goin on.....can anyone please help me????? thanks xxx
hi i was soposed to start my period on April 10th it is now the 20th and i still have not got it i did a home pregnancy test it says i am not pregnant!
could it be wrong? i worry because i had sex with no condom on march 15th!
im 18 years old and i havent gotten my period.im 2 day's late..i'm always on time never have been late....but i been have sex with out condom for the last few years n never got pregant..so since i never gotten pregant i belive that i couldn't get pregant...but now i have miss my period n it has never happen.....CAN SOME ONE HELP ME?
I have a whole mess of period problems, and I'm hoping that this site will help. When I was 15 I had an early term abortion. Everything went well and In a week I went back and they told me that I was no longer pregnant.  Just a week later I was sexually abused and rapped by my ex boyfriend. He found out that I was with another man (When He was the one who dumped me and was with another women), and believed that the abortion was his child. Then 5 months later I am pregnant again. I didn't know i was pregnant cause the doctors said I would miss my period. But when my breast started hurting, I went in again to see the doctor. She confirmed I was pregnant and sent me to a doctors office where I could get an ultrasound. They told me I was almost 21 weeks and my baby was a girl. My mother and I decided we were going to keep Zoey and raise her together. I went that night to speak to my father who freaked out on me and told me I wasn't aloud to keep her. He would not be involved and no longer care for me. I was forced to have a late term abortion. I went to the clinic where they forced sea weed sticks in my cervix to expand it so that the next morning I would go back in to the doctors and they would deliver her and dispose. Well it didn't work out as planned. I went into labor at home and gave birth to my life less child. They told us to not go to he hospital and all I could do is cry. Cry for my baby, cry for myself, and cry for what had happened. Zoey has been my biggest mistake to this day and I think my body is still ****** up from it. I was immediately put on the depo shot, which I gained weight. I was then on the ring which I had horrible cramps. They then gave me the patch that fell off so they just put me back on the pill. After everything you would think my dad would have understood that after everything I went through I wouldn't be having sex for the next year and a half. I didn't need to be on anything. But I did eventually pull through my depression and have met an amazing young man who I have been with for 5 years. I have been off birth control for two years now and I don't get my period. My doctor gave me pills to take every other month so I would get my period but the months I don't take it, I don't get my period. I am now 21 and engaged, I want to have children but if my body doesn't figure it self out I really don't feel that I will be able to have children. From 15 to 21 I have gained allot of weight specially when I was depressed. My doctor says that it can cause my periods to not come. So should I be on a healthier diet and take prenatal pills so that my body will become fertile? Its been almost two years that I have had unprotected sex and still nothing. Does anyone know what I should do? Has anyone been through something like me? please write me back here or email me at pub_obsession***@****. Thank you.      
i had an abortion back in may and started my birth control as the dr ordered.  Its now August and i still have not had a cycle i have had unprotected sex since then. We have also took a home test that came up neg but i have these really bad stomach pains every month like my cycle starting but its never does.  We are cool with having a baby now but back then we was not ready.
I AM 18 YEARS OLD, I HAVE A LITTLE GRL, MARRIED. AND WORKING.. I AM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I SHOULD DO.. THE LAST TIME I GOT MY PERIOD WAS ON JUNE 22-27 ,2009 AND EVER SINCE THEN I HAVENT GOTTEN ANYTHING AND ITS NOW AUG. 25, 2009. I TOOK A HOME PREG. TEST AND IT WAS NEG. I WENT TO THE DOC. AND TOOK A URINE TEST IT WAS NEG. AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY PERIOD.... I DONT THINK I AM PREG. I WAS SICK A WHOLE WEEK, I WOULD WAKE UP IN THE MORNINGS AND THROW UP BUT MY NOON I WIL BE FINE.. AM I PREG? I NEED HELP!!!!
Ok sooo. I am over 60 days late, im usually never late. I have not had sex however since before the last time i got my period, but i was not protected at all, I had a pregnancy test done when i was given cortizone shots. Is there a possibility im pregnant, should i go get a blood test done?
i had a period on the 26th july and took mý first month of clomid day 2- 6 i have still not had a period and did not have unprotected sex untill the begining of sep i have sore bombs and a tender tummy could i be preg done several hpt all neg
i was due to have my period in mid december but still have had no luck i had a tiny bit spotting 1 day but nothing since but from october til november my periods where  on and off throughout then i stopped taking my pill the begining of dec (09) which i thought i would have my period straight away because normaly even if i miss 1 pill out the pack i would turn that same week. however i have also had to take treatment 4 an infection in december so i dont know if any of these have anything to do with it i had 2 tests in december to c if i was pregnent and they came up negative and i also took 2 last week both came up negative... i would love to know whats goin on with my body
hi i was on the depo jab i came off it and i had sex and condom broke i and i havint had my period since coming off the depo i dont know whats going on i took a test and it came back negitive my boobs are sore and have vaines and im putting on a few pounds and im eating like mad i.ve been getting tired a lot lately and mood swings could this be a sign of early pregnancy cos i still dont have my periods i havint had one since coming off depo jab PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need help,I am 18 years old and have never gotten my period. I don't know what to do? Should I be worried?.    
I havent gotten my period for 6 days and i have an iud i took a test and it said negative...What should i do. I dont have any medical insurance so is there another way?
Hi..im about a half a week late...my cycle is quite long compared to most women and isn't on the dot, but i can usually guess within a few day window of when it happens. I'm only 19 and used to skip periods once in a while but the last five months have been fairly in sync. My boyfriend and I have had sex on occasion but wore a condom.  I took a pregnancy test two days ago and it was negative.  I'm seriously hoping that I'm not pregnant and I don't believe so...i've been pretty stressed out with my new job. Does anyone have any advice? Thank You!
Hello everyone, Im 20 and have had normal periods even off of bc. I've been off of bc for about 3 years now and I was coming on my period on the 2nd of every month up until now. In 2009 I came on the 2nd every but in nov. I came on a day early which is still fine. But then back to the 2nd in dec. But jan. of 2010 I came on late......I start spottin on and crampin on the 5th so thats how i knew it was coming. On the 7th it came down heavy and it was really painful but it still lasted only 5 days like always. So since I was a little late I was expectin my period on the 4th but it didnt come. On the 7th I started cramping and I knew it was coming so I took 2 pain pills for it ahead of time.But still no period.....then it happen again on the 9th so i did the same thing. I took 2 more pain pills but it tricked me once again. Then today which is the 11th it happened again so I took another 2 pain pills and the pain went away but 3 hours later i went to pee and when i wiped there it was....blood. So I put on a pad now its been 2 hours and all I see is a couple drops of blood thats been there since I pt it on. I dont know whats going on with me and I know for a fact its not stress. Can someone please help me out. Me and my boyfriend do have sex without a condom but he always pull out and I know thats not good enough but can I be pregnant???? Or can it be something else.....please help!!!!
i was the same way when i got prego with my son he is now 5 months old and i am 3 days late on my period i always get it on the 27 of each month since i gave birth i took about 4 test and all came up (-) what can i do i have to have surgary but is im prego i have to pospon it untill after shuld i go to the doctor the last time it was like this as well in going crazy thinking about it i dont know what to do if i am ill be happy if am not thats ok to but i have know idea what to do.
i am 4 1/2 month late. and i still havent had my period. am i pregant. my period is irregular but it has always came the next month.and i didnt get it. could i be,am i????
I was on the depo for about 9 months i have been off it for 1 month i havent had my period could i be pregnant
hi my names nicola , i been readin through everything wrote n now am starting to get worried im 19 yrs old n i have identical twin boys there nearly a year old in july i had my last period 8th april 2010 n its now 28th june 2010 ave done quite a few tests n they all came back negative i even had bad urine infection like i did wen i was preg with twins i even have pregnancy symptoms ,does anyone have any advice  ??? need help
Im 19 im regular with my periods but my last period was may24 and i took 5 pregnancy tests and they all were negative im two months and 1 week late what should i do? Ive noticed im gaining weight i feel as if my period might come down but it doesnt i get lower back pain and my breasts are getting bigger! Can i have some advice please!? Thank you.
I haven't had my period 4 the whole month of october, its now nov3 n still nothing. I took a home test and the line was faint but positive, to days later I took another home test, n it was negative. Went to the doctor today and she took 2 test and they both came out negative, she gave me meds to get my period started but my husband is against me taking them since we been trying to hav a baby 4 almost three years now. N this time I hav a the symptoms of being pregnant. I hav no idea what to do
me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 6 months when i came off my pill. since i stopped taking my pill my periods have been abit eregular, ive been about 6-14 days late each month but the last time i came on was september sometime, i cant remember the esact date because i have been abit eregular i have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative. do you think its time to go to the doctors? what should i say to them?
hi my periods usually come every 36 days my last period was on october 12th and it is now november 29th i took a test last weeek said negative, im not sure what to do,could i be pregant and the test wrong?? or just a really late period
Hello .
Im 22 yrs of age and me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby. We tried one month ago and i took three test and one came out postive and two negative. I havent felt no symtons of being pregnant but i still havent got my period.Im about a month and a week late...is it possible that i am pregnant?
HEY IM 20, I ALWAYS GET MY PERIOD AROUND DA 20 OR 25 N I HAVENT GOT IT LAST MONTH. I TOOK A PREG TEST N IT SAID I AINT PREG. MAYB I TOOK DA TEST 2 EARLY? IDK? I DNT FEEL N E DIFF. I WANNA B PREG. I JST DNT KNO HOW 2 GO BOUT IT. N E ADVICE? HIT ME UP!!
hi im 20 going to be 21 already have a beautiful babygirl shes 2 going to be 3 this year..on feb 17th of this year i had protected sex with my bf but the condom broke and he cummed in me ive been feeling really sick and bloted i was supposto hav e my period on feb 23  but it didnt come i took two pregnancy test both negative but im still feeling this way and ive been peeing alot idk what it is. can anyone help me?
hi i read all the stories and there all odd like mine i stopped taken the shot in December   and i havent had a period yet and we r trying what should i do now and again i get sick to my stomach  but tests say im not and i dont have money or insurance to see a doctor   i need big time advise
thanx
Hey everyone, i am 19 years old. my last period was Jan 10th. i never missed a period and i didnt get my period the whole month of febuary and its already march 20th. i took 2 preg.test and both came out negative, could i be pregnant. i try not thinking about it but its just crazy all my friends say i am cuz i always eat and before i rarley ate anything. what do i do should i wait till see if my period comes so i could take another test or should i go  to the docter.
I'm 20 years old and I'm sexually active. I use a condom everytime I have sex. I haven't started my period for the past 2 months and my last period was in January. I took 4 home pregnancy test and they all came out negative. I get headaches a lot and some days I eat more the others. What should I do?
Hey I was suppose 2 get my period on the 18th and I. Took a test came back negative. What should I do?
Hi I was suppose to get my period on the 18th nd still haven't gotten it I took a test and it came back negative what should I do
Hey my last period was feb 2 2011 I'm worried because I never experience this I took pregnancy test after test and it says neg but I haven't been to the doc yet n me and my fiancé been having unprotected sex since almost 2 yrs I thought I couldn't get pregnant because my period always pop up every month on time but now its a lil over 2 months with no period
I really need help I had a period march the 1st through the 6th I was sexually active on the 17th and the condom broke. On the 19th I had some spotting for maybe 10min but only when I wiped I saw it....and ever since that day I haven't had a period and it is now may 17th! I seem to have all the symptoms of being pregnant except for throwing up but every test say negative...what should I do?
My period has been weird since January they have been short and light most of the time it's a brownish color. I have taken many tests and they all say negative.. I was supposed to get my period on may 8 th and now it's June 3rd and still nothing. I have had cramps here and there that's it. What should I do?
hi im over a month late this has happened 2 me b4 when i was 19 am 23 now i went 4 test and all came bk ok but since then i have had a baby he is now 15months but my periods came on time but i have took 2 tests and both say that im not  i really dont no what 2 do coz as i said i have been and had tests b4 ?
I am almost 3 months last all my test are negitive could I still be or no??? Help im confused
ok so im 20 years old i had my perid the 29 of june but there was like white mucus ish and brown spotting then nothing then a day or two later was bleeding with a few clots. now the last few days everything i eat i wana puke im soo tired my body aches i get hot flashes and at times feel like i have a temp i have cramps and my stomache aches my breasts r like tingly ish feeling. i took one test last night and one this afternoon both negative. idk what to do should i go to the hospital or just wait it out. i just dont know if it could be pregancy or something serisously wrong.
I am 21 and have three kids. My period has always been irregular but Ive never missed more than two months at a time. I am not on any kind of birth control but after my daughter was born I passed golf ball sized clots for about two months then finally stopped. That was in january and its now the middle of july and still no period. I have taken two pregnancy tests and they are both negative. Im clearly not six months pregnant anyway and I reciently dropped from a size 9 to a four in about a month. Im worried about if there is something really wrong with me. I dont see my gyno for another four days. Has anyone else gone six months without their period and expeienced serious weight loss like this?
Hi so I just need to figure out what to do..I'm almost a month and a half with no period. I have taken so many test and all diffrent kinds and they all say negitive. I kinda feel like I might be pergnant but I'm sacred to go to my doctor for them to just turn me down..and help out there??
I+HAD+MY+BABY+IN+JUNE+16+AN+ITS+NW+SEPTEMBER+AN+I+HAVENT+CAME+ON+PMS+YET+I+HAD+SEX+ONE+TYME+AN+I+KEEP+TAKEIN+TEST+BT+ALL+GET+IS+NEG.WAT+SHOULD+I+DO.
Hello,My name is Jamie and i am 35 years old i haven't had a period since June 27th and it is Sept 8th i have my tubes tied and just to get everyone off my butt i got a pregnancy test done and yes it was negative so im not sure what could be wrong i have had blood work last month and my doctor still has not yet gave me any info i have never went through this i have always been on time between 27 and 30 days every month of my teen life to adult unless i was pregnant so could anyone tell me what you think cause when i tell my doctor i think it could be early menopause they smirk at me and say im way to young i think everyone is different and i have seen 4 DR. and im getting stressed about it please someone help let me no im not driving myself crazy not knowing whats wrong
I need help im 19 yrs old and i havnt gotten my pd for 2 months i took test they said neg but i have the throwing up and boobs hurting ive been very tired and idk what to do., should i be concerned about being pregn?
hi ... i have a problem i had my periods on sept 9 &10 and its now nov 3 and i did take a 3 hpt and blood test and were negative and still no periods ... can anyone help me ?
hey i have a 5 year old little boy before i had him i was told i cudnt have children but i had my little boy, me an my partner have been trying for a baby for a year now and nothing until now i had a period 3 weeks ago but it only lasted 3 days normally its 5 days, i have terrible morning sickness cant eat when i do im sick keep getting a funny taste in my mouth and constantly tired, i have done 2 test and both negative???? and although i am being sick i weighed myself and i have put 3lbs on???? could i be pregnant
your sick! people like you dont deserve to have children. Your a child murder!!!!!!! if you didnt want the baby you should have gave it up not KILLED it!
i have all symptoms but when i went to the hospital they did urine and it was neg. but the doctors says he thinks i am what do u think
ive got one child n it was strange the first time as i did several tests which all said negative i then went to doctors they took 1 n it was positive but  i was going through alot of stress at time stilll had periiods but this time i came on last month on the 8th oct off on 12th then on the 30th oct till the 2nd nov but hardly anything spottin no clots like the first period my usual date for period is usualy around th 16th of every month n cramps before which at mo havent had n feel very tired n cant stand cooked pasties in shops please help done tests again  but negative but i feel totally different as in a happy relationship where we are trying xx
Hi I am new to this I had a stillborn baby 7 weeks ago and I have not had my period yet. We have had sex a few times as we are trying for enough baby I have done a test and one said positive and the last three said negitive
Alright so Im only 15, about to be 16 next month. Of course, I was a dummy who had intercourse without protection. I've been off the pill for about 3 months. I did 4 pregnancys tests, two at night, and two in the morning. Both of them turned out negative, BUT, I have not started my period yett. And I'm freaking out. Help me please! :(
Hi guys haven't come on my period for 4days now and my cycle lasts 26days, my period always starts on the right day ite meant too so there's no reason for me not to have started. I have had in protected sex for 6 months now with my fiancee and do have some pregnancy symptoms, I have headaches, I wee a lot, I'm tired all the time and have gone of aload of food I liked, now I crave strawberries and sweet things. What do you think I should do? And is it possible that I'm pregnant? X
Hi, 2 weeks and three days ago i had to go to hospital because i was cramping up real bad,Had bad migraines an been feeling really sick. the nurse thought i was pregnant, but done a urine test which said neg, the doctor the next day thought the same thing, either that or gall stones, i had a upper adominal (abdominal) ultrasound but they said that it would not pick up pregnancy unless it was a lower one, i also got a blood test which was Hcg neg. but my period was 3 weeks late an still no sign.. i was meant to have another one last thursday but nothing until this morning that was a bit of spotting but normally is really heavy.. the cramps are way worse then ever before? whats wrong with me?

Read more: Pregnancy Forum - Whats wrong with me? http://pregnancy.ehealthforum.com/health/whats-wrong-with-me-t315508-a1.html#ixzz1ewiZuwGf
Hi, Im new to this...

My Partner and I are tyring for a baby I took the last Mircolite pill of my pack on June the 4th and had a period the followin monday as i have one every 21days for my pill free days.
I had been on the Pill about 5years now. I was told by the doctor that it could take a few months for my period to settle down back to normal which was grand...
I got No period in July but got one on the 26 of August. I didn't have one during September but on the 2nd of October I had a period again... So I've had Two periods so far.... It is now the end of November and I havent has another since.... I decided to take a pregnancy test on the 8th of November just to see if i had gotten pregnant but it came back Neg.. The only symptoms I've had since my last period is sore nipples and lower back pain and tired all d time...
Im just curious in what could be going on and any advise is welcome..
Thanks..:)
Hi I got married nov 5 and had my period in october but I ddnt hav it. And the month of nov nohin changed no stress no change in diet.. and there was a few night we ddnt use... Took a home pregnancy test and it was negative what do I do
In september 18th I lost my son had a still born birth at 38 weeks I got pre-aclampser I came on my period on the 13th of october and then starting spotting on the 4th november then come on the 5th but I was due on the 28 november its now late I have been having unprotected sex with my partner near enuff evreyday iv took 3 pregnancy test and the all came back negtive do u think there is somthing wrong with me ?  
i am 12 days late from my period and i took 2  pregnancy test and both came - ive been sleepy getting cramping my boobs have been hurting i feel like throwing up but i cant i eat a lil know.i get lower back pains.i feel like its my period coming but its not i  just see this clear white stuff.i feel bloated.
idk whats going on D:
I need help wit my period. I havent started this
Month i just been spottin brown stuff about a week.well last month i started my period on the
21th then stop the 28 or 29. Well now this month is nothing. Can anyone help me i took hpt and its neg.
Im so confused right now :o first off I haven't had my period for nearly two months now, my last period was on April 20th, so I went a month without even noticing that I had missed my period so now this month I was like hey I might me pregnant so I went to the doctors and took the urine test and came out negative, but I was still confused I was like then why haven't I had my period? Later that week June 15 I took the HCG blood test and it still came out with only 1 mIU/ml which is negative for pregnacy? So then what is going on? For I do have symptoms like swollen breast, cravings, lowerback pain, I feel bloated, etc,etc.......HELP!!! :)
Hi, I've actually had the same problem as well, I missed my period and took 3 home pregnacys but came back negative, I am on the pill, though when I was on a break I have had unprotected sex a few times,do u think I have took the test too early? any advice on what I could do?
I was suppose to get my period 2days ago but I have had nausea discharge cramps and back and stomach aches. My periods are never big just bleeding but they are noticeable. I have taken preg test but they have every time been negative..... I am really scared can someone help me?
I am also getting a lot of headaches n have been really tired. Me and my boyfriend have always used a condom n I was on bc until I started getting these symptoms. My hormone levels have always bin low n I thought I couldn't get pregnant......
Ok i am 19 years old and last month i came on my period and bleed through my pad and tampon, now this month i don't have a period, went to the doctortook a blood test and it came back negative, but still no period at all. What going on with me
Hi Guys,

Heres my story, Im 23 years old. Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for the last 2-3 years, i had no luck :(
i was suppose to get my period last month around the 28-29, now is january 2nd and still nothing , i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it said negative, was it to soon to take it? when should i take one?

I last had my period on Jan. 28 and it's March 11, and still no period. I took plan b next choice around the week of my last period and expected it to be late, but it's almost two periods late! I took two pregnancy tests, which both were negative and now I am freaking out because I am worried that this can kill my chances of ever having children. I am 28 and although I am not quite ready for a child, I am still very concerned. What can it possibly be?!
Hi im Brittany. i havent had my period since the beginning of january. i had sex feb 2 and started spotting 6 days later. i spotted for 9 days and then it stopped. and i still havent gotten my period. ive had naseu, vomitting major mood swings weight gain, really tired, urinating alot. and just today both my feet are swllen and they werent like that this morning or last night. they have never been swollen like this. please help me
Im 4 days late and the pregnancy test. Keeps saying negative my bellys swollen. Ive been trying for a bby for months but always on time pls help y do i keep been sick and been like this if its negative/?? Carla
hi i am 21 and i have been having unprotected sex f a while now and have not become pregnant but i was suppose to come on my period 3 days ago well tday willb 4 day i took a pegnancy test on tues and it sed negative ow long shud i wait t du anuva ??
I am 19 and haven't had my period at all? Im not pregnant. What's going on? Can anyone help me?
I was supposed to Getty my period on March 27th 2013, but I still haven't gotten it yet I have took a pregnancy text like a little over a month ago and said negative. What do I do??
Ok im 21 my last period was july25 which was last month I had sex August 10 this month and took a pregnancy test 10 days later which was August 20 it was negative was it too soon for me to take a test? And also my period was suppose to be due August 26 I have a 32 day cycle I have not gotton my period at all today is August 28 I don't really miss period so Im really wondering if this can be pregnancy I have sore breast I been cramping as if my period want to come and peeing alot and my stomach has been upset lately and I feel like I have to throw up alot but nothing comes out ugggh can anyone help is it possible for me to be pregnant  and are the cause of cramping are really implantation please let me know thanks...
      I have been on birth control for 5years now and the beginning of this month I missed a week of taking the pill due to the doctors office. I started taking them regularly afterwards. Well about a week ago I had unprotected sex. My period was suppose to happen the 1 of this month. I am usually never late an know the exact day I'm going to start due to being on birth control. But now it's the 3 and I haven't started my period and have no signs of starting. But I haven't had any signs of pregnancy either. I have taken a test and it came up negative. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant?
Hi :)
Im Kat 22 and married , the first day of my last period was Oct 19 of this year and I missed my period in Nov.... I took a HPT Dec 2nd and one of the test came out positive and then an hour later I take a 2nd HPT just to make sure that I am and I think I put to much urine on the pee stick and is came out neg.....the next day after work around 5:30pm I went to the lab and handed my urine and the next day the results came out to be negative. Its December 5th and I still haven't gotten my period.... I have been feeling nausea, tired breast hurt a bit, cramping a little like as if I will get my period very soon..... I talked to a doctor and she said that I could've been pregnant but that it didn't go all the way that it was suppose to she said if I don't get my period in a week that I should get a blood test to make sure..... I hate not knowing so any advice ? and if I am im gonna be very happy :) if Im not then a baby will come when it wants to come :)
Have a good day!!! Hope to hear from you guys soon !!
I had my period on November,2nd and its already Dec,6 I toke two test and came out negative and I wondering if its ok I have a 5month baby alreadyy help!!!
I have a question. So i am 16 almost 17 and i had sex in february but used protection and have taken two tests and both say negative. But it is now almost the end of March and still have no period. HELP!
hello i started my last period on may 22,2014 and it is now 60 days since i last started my period i took three pregnancy tests but they where all negative could i still be pregnant