havent gotten period but test says negative
So im not really sure what to do. My period was due february 27th. And it is now March 6th, and i still havent received it. I ALWAYS get it the same day down to the hour.I have been off the pill for about 4 months but have still gotten it on the days that ive suppsed to...up until now and I have had unprotected sex a few times this month. I took 2 tests yesterday and both said negative. How much longer do you think i should wait to take another one? Or should i just go to the doctors? Any advice? Im only 20
hi im 20 going to be 21 already have a beautiful babygirl shes 2 going to be 3 this year..on feb 17th of this year i had protected sex with my bf but the condom broke and he cummed in me ive been feeling really sick and bloted i was supposto hav e my period on feb 23  but it didnt come i took two pregnancy test both negative but im still feeling this way and ive been peeing alot idk what it is. can anyone help me?
hi i read all the stories and there all odd like mine i stopped taken the shot in December   and i havent had a period yet and we r trying what should i do now and again i get sick to my stomach  but tests say im not and i dont have money or insurance to see a doctor   i need big time advise
thanx
Hey everyone, i am 19 years old. my last period was Jan 10th. i never missed a period and i didnt get my period the whole month of febuary and its already march 20th. i took 2 preg.test and both came out negative, could i be pregnant. i try not thinking about it but its just crazy all my friends say i am cuz i always eat and before i rarley ate anything. what do i do should i wait till see if my period comes so i could take another test or should i go  to the docter.
I'm 20 years old and I'm sexually active. I use a condom everytime I have sex. I haven't started my period for the past 2 months and my last period was in January. I took 4 home pregnancy test and they all came out negative. I get headaches a lot and some days I eat more the others. What should I do?
Hey I was suppose 2 get my period on the 18th and I. Took a test came back negative. What should I do?
Hi I was suppose to get my period on the 18th nd still haven't gotten it I took a test and it came back negative what should I do
Hey my last period was feb 2 2011 I'm worried because I never experience this I took pregnancy test after test and it says neg but I haven't been to the doc yet n me and my fiancé been having unprotected sex since almost 2 yrs I thought I couldn't get pregnant because my period always pop up every month on time but now its a lil over 2 months with no period
I really need help I had a period march the 1st through the 6th I was sexually active on the 17th and the condom broke. On the 19th I had some spotting for maybe 10min but only when I wiped I saw it....and ever since that day I haven't had a period and it is now may 17th! I seem to have all the symptoms of being pregnant except for throwing up but every test say negative...what should I do?
My period has been weird since January they have been short and light most of the time it's a brownish color. I have taken many tests and they all say negative.. I was supposed to get my period on may 8 th and now it's June 3rd and still nothing. I have had cramps here and there that's it. What should I do?
hi im over a month late this has happened 2 me b4 when i was 19 am 23 now i went 4 test and all came bk ok but since then i have had a baby he is now 15months but my periods came on time but i have took 2 tests and both say that im not  i really dont no what 2 do coz as i said i have been and had tests b4 ?
I am almost 3 months last all my test are negitive could I still be or no??? Help im confused
ok so im 20 years old i had my perid the 29 of june but there was like white mucus ish and brown spotting then nothing then a day or two later was bleeding with a few clots. now the last few days everything i eat i wana puke im soo tired my body aches i get hot flashes and at times feel like i have a temp i have cramps and my stomache aches my breasts r like tingly ish feeling. i took one test last night and one this afternoon both negative. idk what to do should i go to the hospital or just wait it out. i just dont know if it could be pregancy or something serisously wrong.
I am 21 and have three kids. My period has always been irregular but Ive never missed more than two months at a time. I am not on any kind of birth control but after my daughter was born I passed golf ball sized clots for about two months then finally stopped. That was in january and its now the middle of july and still no period. I have taken two pregnancy tests and they are both negative. Im clearly not six months pregnant anyway and I reciently dropped from a size 9 to a four in about a month. Im worried about if there is something really wrong with me. I dont see my gyno for another four days. Has anyone else gone six months without their period and expeienced serious weight loss like this?
Hi so I just need to figure out what to do..I'm almost a month and a half with no period. I have taken so many test and all diffrent kinds and they all say negitive. I kinda feel like I might be pergnant but I'm sacred to go to my doctor for them to just turn me down..and help out there??
I+HAD+MY+BABY+IN+JUNE+16+AN+ITS+NW+SEPTEMBER+AN+I+HAVENT+CAME+ON+PMS+YET+I+HAD+SEX+ONE+TYME+AN+I+KEEP+TAKEIN+TEST+BT+ALL+GET+IS+NEG.WAT+SHOULD+I+DO.
Hello,My name is Jamie and i am 35 years old i haven't had a period since June 27th and it is Sept 8th i have my tubes tied and just to get everyone off my butt i got a pregnancy test done and yes it was negative so im not sure what could be wrong i have had blood work last month and my doctor still has not yet gave me any info i have never went through this i have always been on time between 27 and 30 days every month of my teen life to adult unless i was pregnant so could anyone tell me what you think cause when i tell my doctor i think it could be early menopause they smirk at me and say im way to young i think everyone is different and i have seen 4 DR. and im getting stressed about it please someone help let me no im not driving myself crazy not knowing whats wrong
I need help im 19 yrs old and i havnt gotten my pd for 2 months i took test they said neg but i have the throwing up and boobs hurting ive been very tired and idk what to do., should i be concerned about being pregn?
hi ... i have a problem i had my periods on sept 9 &10 and its now nov 3 and i did take a 3 hpt and blood test and were negative and still no periods ... can anyone help me ?
hey i have a 5 year old little boy before i had him i was told i cudnt have children but i had my little boy, me an my partner have been trying for a baby for a year now and nothing until now i had a period 3 weeks ago but it only lasted 3 days normally its 5 days, i have terrible morning sickness cant eat when i do im sick keep getting a funny taste in my mouth and constantly tired, i have done 2 test and both negative???? and although i am being sick i weighed myself and i have put 3lbs on???? could i be pregnant
your sick! people like you dont deserve to have children. Your a child murder!!!!!!! if you didnt want the baby you should have gave it up not KILLED it!
i have all symptoms but when i went to the hospital they did urine and it was neg. but the doctors says he thinks i am what do u think
ive got one child n it was strange the first time as i did several tests which all said negative i then went to doctors they took 1 n it was positive but  i was going through alot of stress at time stilll had periiods but this time i came on last month on the 8th oct off on 12th then on the 30th oct till the 2nd nov but hardly anything spottin no clots like the first period my usual date for period is usualy around th 16th of every month n cramps before which at mo havent had n feel very tired n cant stand cooked pasties in shops please help done tests again  but negative but i feel totally different as in a happy relationship where we are trying xx
Hi I am new to this I had a stillborn baby 7 weeks ago and I have not had my period yet. We have had sex a few times as we are trying for enough baby I have done a test and one said positive and the last three said negitive
Alright so Im only 15, about to be 16 next month. Of course, I was a dummy who had intercourse without protection. I've been off the pill for about 3 months. I did 4 pregnancys tests, two at night, and two in the morning. Both of them turned out negative, BUT, I have not started my period yett. And I'm freaking out. Help me please! :(
Hi guys haven't come on my period for 4days now and my cycle lasts 26days, my period always starts on the right day ite meant too so there's no reason for me not to have started. I have had in protected sex for 6 months now with my fiancee and do have some pregnancy symptoms, I have headaches, I wee a lot, I'm tired all the time and have gone of aload of food I liked, now I crave strawberries and sweet things. What do you think I should do? And is it possible that I'm pregnant? X
Hi, 2 weeks and three days ago i had to go to hospital because i was cramping up real bad,Had bad migraines an been feeling really sick. the nurse thought i was pregnant, but done a urine test which said neg, the doctor the next day thought the same thing, either that or gall stones, i had a upper adominal ultrasound but they said that it would not pick up pregnancy unless it was a lower one, i also got a blood test which was Hcg neg. but my period was 3 weeks late an still no sign.. i was meant to have another one last thursday but nothing until this morning that was a bit of spotting but normally is really heavy.. the cramps are way worse then ever before? whats wrong with me?

Read more: Pregnancy Forum - Whats wrong with me? http://pregnancy.ehealthforum.com/health/whats-wrong-with-me-t315508-a1.html#ixzz1ewiZuwGf
Hi, Im new to this...

My Partner and I are tyring for a baby I took the last Mircolite pill of my pack on June the 4th and had a period the followin monday as i have one every 21days for my pill free days.
I had been on the Pill about 5years now. I was told by the doctor that it could take a few months for my period to settle down back to normal which was grand...
I got No period in July but got one on the 26 of August. I didn't have one during September but on the 2nd of October I had a period again... So I've had Two periods so far.... It is now the end of November and I havent has another since.... I decided to take a pregnancy test on the 8th of November just to see if i had gotten pregnant but it came back Neg.. The only symptoms I've had since my last period is sore nipples and lower back pain and tired all d time...
Im just curious in what could be going on and any advise is welcome..
Thanks..:)
Hi I got married nov 5 and had my period in october but I ddnt hav it. And the month of nov nohin changed no stress no change in diet.. and there was a few night we ddnt use... Took a home pregnancy test and it was negative what do I do
In september 18th I lost my son had a still born birth at 38 weeks I got pre-aclampser I came on my period on the 13th of october and then starting spotting on the 4th november then come on the 5th but I was due on the 28 november its now late I have been having unprotected sex with my partner near enuff evreyday iv took 3 pregnancy test and the all came back negtive do u think there is somthing wrong with me ?  
i am 12 days late from my period and i took 2  pregnancy test and both came - ive been sleepy getting cramping my boobs have been hurting i feel like throwing up but i cant i eat a lil know.i get lower back pains.i feel like its my period coming but its not i  just see this clear white stuff.i feel bloated.
idk whats going on D:
I need help wit my period. I havent started this
Month i just been spottin brown stuff about a week.well last month i started my period on the
21th then stop the 28 or 29. Well now this month is nothing. Can anyone help me i took hpt and its neg.
Im so confused right now :o first off I haven't had my period for nearly two months now, my last period was on April 20th, so I went a month without even noticing that I had missed my period so now this month I was like hey I might me pregnant so I went to the doctors and took the urine test and came out negative, but I was still confused I was like then why haven't I had my period? Later that week June 15 I took the HCG blood test and it still came out with only 1 mIU/ml which is negative for pregnacy? So then what is going on? For I do have symptoms like swollen breast, cravings, lowerback pain, I feel bloated, etc,etc.......HELP!!! :)
Hi, I've actually had the same problem as well, I missed my period and took 3 home pregnacys but came back negative, I am on the pill, though when I was on a break I have had unprotected sex a few times,do u think I have took the test too early? any advice on what I could do?
I was suppose to get my period 2days ago but I have had nausea discharge cramps and back and stomach aches. My periods are never big just bleeding but they are noticeable. I have taken preg test but they have every time been negative..... I am really scared can someone help me?
I am also getting a lot of headaches n have been really tired. Me and my boyfriend have always used a condom n I was on bc until I started getting these symptoms. My hormone levels have always bin low n I thought I couldn't get pregnant......
Ok i am 19 years old and last month i came on my period and bleed through my pad and tampon, now this month i don't have a period, went to the doctortook a blood test and it came back negative, but still no period at all. What going on with me
Hi Guys,

Heres my story, Im 23 years old. Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for the last 2-3 years, i had no luck :(
i was suppose to get my period last month around the 28-29, now is january 2nd and still nothing , i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it said negative, was it to soon to take it? when should i take one?

I last had my period on Jan. 28 and it's March 11, and still no period. I took plan b next choice around the week of my last period and expected it to be late, but it's almost two periods late! I took two pregnancy tests, which both were negative and now I am freaking out because I am worried that this can kill my chances of ever having children. I am 28 and although I am not quite ready for a child, I am still very concerned. What can it possibly be?!
Hi im Brittany. i havent had my period since the beginning of january. i had sex feb 2 and started spotting 6 days later. i spotted for 9 days and then it stopped. and i still havent gotten my period. ive had naseu, vomitting major mood swings weight gain, really tired, urinating alot. and just today both my feet are swllen and they werent like that this morning or last night. they have never been swollen like this. please help me
Im 4 days late and the pregnancy test. Keeps saying negative my bellys swollen. Ive been trying for a bby for months but always on time pls help y do i keep been sick and been like this if its negative/?? Carla
hi i am 21 and i have been having unprotected sex f a while now and have not become pregnant but i was suppose to come on my period 3 days ago well tday willb 4 day i took a pegnancy test on tues and it sed negative ow long shud i wait t du anuva ??
I am 19 and haven't had my period at all? Im not pregnant. What's going on? Can anyone help me?
I was supposed to Getty my period on March 27th 2013, but I still haven't gotten it yet I have took a pregnancy text like a little over a month ago and said negative. What do I do??
Ok im 21 my last period was july25 which was last month I had sex August 10 this month and took a pregnancy test 10 days later which was August 20 it was negative was it too soon for me to take a test? And also my period was suppose to be due August 26 I have a 32 day cycle I have not gotton my period at all today is August 28 I don't really miss period so Im really wondering if this can be pregnancy I have sore breast I been cramping as if my period want to come and peeing alot and my stomach has been upset lately and I feel like I have to throw up alot but nothing comes out ugggh can anyone help is it possible for me to be pregnant  and are the cause of cramping are really implantation please let me know thanks...
      I have been on birth control for 5years now and the beginning of this month I missed a week of taking the pill due to the doctors office. I started taking them regularly afterwards. Well about a week ago I had unprotected sex. My period was suppose to happen the 1 of this month. I am usually never late an know the exact day I'm going to start due to being on birth control. But now it's the 3 and I haven't started my period and have no signs of starting. But I haven't had any signs of pregnancy either. I have taken a test and it came up negative. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant?
Hi :)
Im Kat 22 and married , the first day of my last period was Oct 19 of this year and I missed my period in Nov.... I took a HPT Dec 2nd and one of the test came out positive and then an hour later I take a 2nd HPT just to make sure that I am and I think I put to much urine on the pee stick and is came out neg.....the next day after work around 5:30pm I went to the lab and handed my urine and the next day the results came out to be negative. Its December 5th and I still haven't gotten my period.... I have been feeling nausea, tired breast hurt a bit, cramping a little like as if I will get my period very soon..... I talked to a doctor and she said that I could've been pregnant but that it didn't go all the way that it was suppose to she said if I don't get my period in a week that I should get a blood test to make sure..... I hate not knowing so any advice ? and if I am im gonna be very happy :) if Im not then a baby will come when it wants to come :)
Have a good day!!! Hope to hear from you guys soon !!
I had my period on November,2nd and its already Dec,6 I toke two test and came out negative and I wondering if its ok I have a 5month baby alreadyy help!!!
I have a question. So i am 16 almost 17 and i had sex in february but used protection and have taken two tests and both say negative. But it is now almost the end of March and still have no period. HELP!
hello i started my last period on may 22,2014 and it is now 60 days since i last started my period i took three pregnancy tests but they where all negative could i still be pregnant
my MP is regular.  it suppose to come on 4th Sept but failed, did blood test day 7 it was negative and up till now day19 it has not surface. what should i do