having sex at the last day of my period and now my period is late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

thres nothing more worried when it comes to period late. and i having it. my period is a month late already and my age is 20. my last period start 14 January and ends at 20 January. and i having sex with my boyfriend during that last days of my period. unprotected. but he didnt you know what inside me. he pulled it out. i been in this situation once. a month late. but thats severals month ago then it comes back . my period was never constant. it always changing. talk about stress, i am stress out about my work and so this lately. but i never takes any pills or meds or aspirin and some sort. i did have some period cramps at the middle of this month and tot my period is already come. but none until now. usually bfre my period comes my breast will in pain and cnt be touch. now nothing. it just normal i mean no swallowing and so. just normal. please someone help me.
Unfortunately, unprotected sex is never safe.  Some women ovulate earlier than others.  The pull out method is definitely not 100% accurate as it has a high level of potential human error factored in--not to mention if his pre-ejaculate on a given day happened to have sperm even though he pulled out exactly on time before ejaculating?  Take a test just in case it's not just your cycle being irregular.
As you have missed one of your periods, it would be a good idea to do a pregnancy test.  Or make an appointment to see your doctor so that he will arrange for your sample to be sent to the lab for analysis.

As you seem to have irregular periods from time to time, it would be a good idea to discuss this with your doctor.  He can order a blood test to find out whether your hormone levels are OK.

Another problem that can cause missed periods can be from polycystic ovaries.  

If you are not pregnant, you do need to get investigated to find the cause of your missed menstrual cycles.

Best wishes.