heavy bleeding 7 days after novasure and oophorectomy surgery !!
i had surgery 7 days ago to remove my right overy and large cyst that was on it at the same time they did the novasure treatment and tied my tubes..recovery from all that has been slow but i have had very little vaginal discharge only some brown colored and some with a little pink in it which i was told is normal for a while...but last night i started bleeding vaginally heavy and its like i have one of my heavy periods ...is this normal,im not thinking so,can anyone give me any advice...thanks..
I think you should go see your doc or atleast call him asap.  If it's in tune with your cycle and your AF due then you might be ok.  But I wouldn't play around with this.  You could potentially be hemorraging inside.  Call your doc it's always better safe than sorry.  Good luck, keep us posted.
Heavy vaginal bleeding is not normal after a novasure.  Spotting, discharge...that's all part of it, but not heavy bleeding.

I agree, call your doc and see what's up.
my next period would normally be due in about 2 weeks time,right now im home from work since the operation,and today am keeping a heat pad on my tummy,i have a huge headache that even vicodin wont get rid of...i have a call into the doc,so will wait to see what he says...im thinking i should have just gone and had my uterus removed instead like i had the option too..as my bleeding every month for so many years has been soo heavy that i sometimes cant go too far from a bathroom...wouldnt surprise me if i find out the novasure didnt work...sorry to sound down about this...i feel like an invalid that cant get better...thanks for your advice..its great to know us women can be there for eachother with things like this
Don't apologize for not feeling positive about your situation.  Everyone feels like they've let themselves down or they are a burden of some sort, when we're not running at 100%.  It's ok.  That's what makes us human.  I'm sorry that you've had trouble with this for so long and I really hope that everything works out for you.
hey...thanks for all your concern..good news the bleeding stopped..doc had said to come in if it got worse or continued but it didnt...im feeling good today..still sore in tummy area but ok !!
yikes.  I am having the ablation next week; reading and not sure what to expect.  doc says it's nothing to worry about.  i have no cysts or any obstructions, so it should be fine.
i just wonde about the bleeding afterward....at least with your period you know when you can have sex; some of the stories are scarry, bleeding for 6 weeks?