heavy breasts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

heavy breasts

i feel my breasts have become heavy from past few days and i feel uncomfortable because of the pain....is it a symptom of pregnancy??
If you are late for your period, then perhaps you are pregnant.  Your breasts can also feel that way before your period comes in.  
Heavy/Full/Sore/Tender breasts can be sign of pregnancy or AF showing up. Have you missed your period? If you have missed AF you should take a test just to be sure.
i jus feel thm heavy but they are not sore or tender,yeah i hv missed my periods...i had got it 2 months back and i was fasting whole last month and also im underweight...im 35kgs and im 23 yr old....
fasting and being underweight can cause you to skip periods and not ovulate
so....is it an indication of being pregnant  tht my breasts are heavy??
Take a pregnancy test and find out.  There is no need for guessing.  Just go to the drug store and do the test.  If it comes out positive, then go to your doctor to have a blood test done, just to be sure.  
The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. Just because your breasts are heavy does NOT atuomatically mean you are pregnant. Do a test.
Thanks to both of u for ur suggestions,i got my periods today and im relieved now :)