Women's Health Community
heavy menstrual with huge black blood clots coming out
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

heavy menstrual with huge black blood clots coming out

Hello, I am 28 year olds (never have sex) so that rule out any pregnancy related.
For the past one year, I did not get my menstrual. I believe it was related to me extreme stress (maybe hormone changes) because during that one year, my family member died, I lost my job, our family have to move. Make it short, that one year was so many unhappy things going on my life, I totally break down. I did not even have time to worried about my menstrual, so I just let it stop for one year and didn't pay any attention.
I don't know if this related to menopause (since at age 28) I hope I'm not going on menopause.
This month, a year later, now I am getting my menstrual back. What I'm worried is since it coming back for the past 2 days, it been very heavy, I am passing huge black color blood clots (large one, very large). I do have blood clots but never I see this large before during my cycles in the past.
Should I just wait couple more days and see? I really don't want to go to hospital, since I don't have health insurance to afford.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm just worried seeing the large blood clots.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I saw the blood clots when I go pee, it coming out together as I urine. Is this normal?
No pain when I urine.
Also no cramps during my menstrual, just little floated sometimes, and passinig large blood clots. Very worried!
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
You seem to be having the symptoms of metrorrhagia(heavy periods). Various factors causing it are endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus. You should consult a gynecologist and get an ultrasound uterus and a comprehensive profile of investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...