help me find out what causes my pain?
I have been having lower back pain on my left side and pelvic pain im always sleepy and been also having an upset stomach. Im not sure what is causing this. i was wonder if it could be my IUD. when i first got it i had problems having sex pain while. i went and seen my doctor how put in it and she said everything seemed fine. but while my boyfriend was having sex with me it felt like he was hitting something. i dont know whats cause the pain and everything else. hoping to find out the cause of it all?
i also have headaches all the time
There are numerous causes for pelvic pain. Some of the common causes are Infection or inflammation of the organs present in the pelvis, pelvic adhesions, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections, bladder problems, irritable bowel syndrome, uterine fibroids and pelvic inflammatory diseases (PID) .Endometriosis can cause chronic pelvic pain. Although pelvic pain may not always be an indication of some serious disorder, it is advisable for you to immediately see a gynecologist, for an accurate diagnosis as your further treatment depends on the diagnosis.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.