help please :)
okay, so i am 17 and me and my boyfriend have sex atleast once a day but lately it has been twice a day and rough really rough. and the last two or three times we has sex my vagina has itched, burned, and swelled up. now the iching has stopped and it feels like all my weight is in my lips of my vagina. and i told him it was exttremly sore and burning and he went to look at it and check to make sure it looked fine and he freaked. he said it was swelled and there was a little tear at the bottom but what freaked him out was there was dried blood on my the side of my leg and under my vagina. i looked it up online and got nothing. he isnt huge either but it has been hitting a diffrent spot then usual and a million times harder all i think is that he hit something on the inside and made it bleed. but should i go see a doctor or what its freaking me out some.
If you are in pain of feel sick you should see a doctor. Rough sex is nice one in a while but definitivly not twice a day! Even if you dont go see a doctor I think you should take some time off and next time dont forget to go easy and use a lot of lubrifications.
You may have a yeast or bacterial infection. Even if he has no STDs or possibilities of STDs, if he doesn't practice amazing hygiene, and even if he does, he's taking something that is covered in natural, normal bacterial and putting it into a very sensitive area. Infections are a real possibility after lots of sex. However, it's also possible the swelling and burning is from just rough sex. If you don't use/have enough lubrication you basically get a rug burn inside your vagina. And it sounds more pleasant than it feels.

Blood can easily happen if he's large and going in deeper than previous. Even after you've been together for a while it's possible that you can still stretch or have vaginal tearing. Also it's a possibility after rough sex to have some vaginal tearing. Usually it is more along the lines of spotting, so unless it was a ton of blood I wouldn't freak out about it.

Right no you need to take a break off of sex. Let your vagina breath. If the swelling and pain goes away it was caused from rough sex- and you may want to look into good lubricants for the future. If it doesn't go away within a day or two you will need to see a doctor and make sure you don't have an infection. Even after a day or two it can still be caused from rough sex, so still try not to worry too much.  If you notice any abnormal discharge, it starts to burn when you pee, you get high fever, or back pain you need to see a dr asap because it's likely it's an infection.
grabe