help plz
I am almost 10 days late and me and my man did it like almost 2 days before my ovulation. Almost a week later I spotted and it went away(I thought it might be implantation bleeding). I have been discharging brown and pinkish but more brownish but it's light and not alot (only when i wipe sometimes). I  have been feeling sick,tired/sleepy/headack/lil cramps/mood swings. I took a pregnancy test and it took awhile for a neg. to show up then almost 2 hours later it showed a faded pos. and i dont know what this means. could i be pregnant or late?
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
hi,
thx, and i took another test and it said neg but a different test then the last one. I am now 15 days late and dnt have the spotting no more. But i still feel the same but more sleepy. So if i was pregnant i would be 6 weeks pregnant ( i think).
o and lil more stressed cause of it all cause i dnt kno wats wrong with me or if i am.