Aa
A
A
Close
help... spotting brown blood
Hi, I recently gave birth to my baby last December.before I left the hospital they gave me the depo-prevera birth control shot. I stopped bleeding and about 2 weeks ago began spotting brown blood with little clots.what could be the cause?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
You need to get the depo provera shots after every 3 months. If you have missed the march shot then this spotting can be due to return of periods or intermenstrual bleeding. Intermenstrual bleeding could be due to pregnancy, birth control pills, infection in an area of the body related to menstruation (including the vagina, the cervix and even the bladder). Other causes could be polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases of pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and uterine abnormalities like fibroid and  cervical dysplasia.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
5 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
6 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals