help
hello 2 years ago i was diagnose ascus at that time i had odor and grayish discharge.i was refer to a ginecologist in oncology,and after several analysis,he find all is fine.but the odor and the discharge have continued; even dispite ruled out for new under wear,as i wash them the bad odor and stains persist in them.ive follow the recomendations of repeat my pap every 6 months,but it dont show anything abnormal.last night i used a vaginal douche base in povidone,i think it helps with the odor.but im aware i cant use this frequently.my last visit to my ginecologist was about 6 weeks ago.what can i do?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include leucorrhoea, infections, inflammations, hormonal/ endocrine issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gynaecologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I cant have sex its do much pain wen its over i fell domethin in my stomach moving and hurts mi bones in all my body