help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

help

popping sounds in tummy,passing gas but def not pregnant and abnormal discharge, yellowish.
Have you been drinking something that is carbonated?  It can keep popping and fizzing for a long time after you have drunk it.  If not, possibly something you ate is generating gas.

I don't think vaginal discharge comes from anything that would make a popping sound in the tummy, it probably is two different things that have happened at the same time.  If it is odd looking, see your doctor and get swabbed for BV or possibly yeast.
No, haven't been taking fizzy drinks at all. Have been to the doc, was given antibiotics. Had a test done for cervical cancer, came out clear Usually get the popping sounds in the morning before i eat so i don't know now what could be the problem. Thanks for your help though. have to go back to the doctor.
I have white creamy discharge that has no smell. I have been feeling very sleepy lately. After I eat I sometimes feel nauseous a little and I get bloated. I feel tenderness on the left and right side of my abdomen and stomach when I push it and also one time I felt lightheaded or dizzy. I have been gassy. I have been craving vanilla ice cream alot. I been on BC pills and then switched to depo this year for 6 months then stopped and been off for about 4 and a half months. could I be pregnant?