help..my vagina is fat and puffy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

help..my vagina is fat and puffy

my husband tells me that i have a fat private area. i am embarrased by that. i am always wondering why i am puffy like a blow fish rather than having a pretty flat perfect vagina.  my labia major are big and my clit is big too. nothing hangs out its all kept inside itself.
sometimes when i go to have sex i can be really wet but because my puffy vagina is big its hard for my partners penis to even get wet causing some pain.  i really dont like this.
am i the only one that has one of the fat vagina areas?
No, you're not. There's no such thing as a "normal" vagina. They come in all shapes and sizes. Yours is perfect for you because it's yours. If you have a big clit, you've been blessed! Easier to reach orgasm that way. Use some lube (no shame in that!) and have fun!
There are guys out there who get a big hard one just thinking the term "fat vagina."  The fact that your husband has said that might not be a negative.  If it is, re-think the man, not your body.
I have a fat area down there too so you don't have to be ashamed girl! You have to be proud of it and feel so confortable with it. My boyfriend loves it and your husband should love yours too! Have fun and try not to care about that, cause it is not a problem. it's a bless
Mine is big too, like you I am embarressed moreso not only did I carry my daughter low which made it fatter I also had a prolapse so there is a huge scar above it.  So you see a layer of fat, then the scar then the big fanny.  I hate it.
Girrrll, I totally understand how you feel. I have the sameee typa girlfriend (my vag) I really don't like it I feel like it looks bad buuutttt my hunny loveeeess it. I get a kick outta wen were doin sex he says "man hunny I love your fat gf" makes me feel uncomfortable but if he loves it I guess all I can do is embraceee thee fatty kitttyy ;) haha meow!