helpp
im 13 i have got my period but i still get this white stuff and i know it is normal but it also has a smell!!
does this mean i have a yeast infection? if so how did i get it and what can i do?

Unless the smell is offensive (in that it smells either "fishy" or a meat kinda smell) it usually doesn't indicate an infection, though it is possible it is. Almost every women out there has an odor of their own, some is just stronger than others. Before you take anything, have a doctor check it out. If it is an infection, they can prescribe something for it. Just explain to your mom or a close relative you think you have a yeast infection. Most women have had them in the past and will know how to help or what to look for. Yeast infection is caused from a multitude of different things, though what right now I couldn't tell you. My brain is sleepy.
A whitish discharge, even a lot of it, that dries yellowish, is considered normal. It can have a smell from odorless to somewhat offensive and be normal too.  If, however, it is white and clumpy, smells yeasty or really awful, or causes rashes or pain, then it's likely to be an infection that needs to be treated by a doctor.