hemeroids

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hemeroids

besides the creams that dont work, how can I stop the pain from hemeroids? how do you get rid of em?
Cool water soaks, dermoplast spray or other otc. may or may not help. A dr can prescribe a prescription for other meds. Make sure to eat lots of fiber and try not to get constipated. If theses things don't work, it may be time to see a surgeon.
thank you so much I've tried so many things and its to the point now where I dont even want to eat so I dont have to go, because they bring me to tears every time.
i had them so bad after i had my daughter, i would almost cry everytime i used the restroom, the only thing that REALLY helped was sitting in the tub with about 2 inches of hot water (as hot as you can stand) everytime i went to the bathroom, also i know you said the cream doesnt work for you, but have you tried the wipes? the only cream i found that worked really well was the preparation H cooling relief, it was more of a gel then a cream
Thanks for the information. I started having the same problem when I had my son too. Im gonna try that remedy.
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals