herpies? yeast? vaginal lesions? help?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

herpies? yeast? vaginal lesions? help?!

Okay, so im 17 and Female.
So i am not a sexually active person, and i've only had sex once, and we used a condom.. but i had these before. Please dont judge.  I am going to try and put as much detail in as possible, so please just help.

There are these white dots inside my vagina? like around the inside of my lips (labia) and they go to my bum hole?
i have no idea if its oestrogen levels are going a bit waky because i do have hormonal problems. I do sometimes get a bit of white discharge every now and then. I do have an extremely oily skin as well, like not acne, but i do get pustules, and papules on my face, neck, and back, so maybe they might be vaginal papules?

I haven't gotten my period in 2 years, and i have seen a doctor about that about a week ago and they took some blood tests, and will get back to me sometime soon.
I am really scared as i have had these for a long time, i do clean down there nearly everyday using famine wash.
And im really scared to talk to my doctor about it, as i'm scared i will have to have an operation down there or something. :(

I have tried and popped then and just a little pit of white stuff comes out, and then it just bleeds.
I eat a very healthy diet, and i am a pretty clean person, but i do flow under alot of stress, anxiety and depression.
please help me? thankyou x
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time!  I suggest that until you hear from your doctor, keep the area clean (twice a day washing isn't too much) and use only warm water and a small amount of gentle soap.  Feminine washes can disrupt our ph balance down there, making the problem worse.  Make sure you dry the area well, and wear COTTON panties with pants that are not tight.  I have never heard of anyone needing surgey for this type of problem.  Most likely the problem will be eradicated with the use of prescription medication, and maybe a cream to use down there.  Please don't be afraid to talk to your doctor.  You can bring a close friend with you, or your mom, or simply ask that a female nurse be present while you see the doctor, so that you are more comfortable.  Please keep us updated!  Blessings - Blu
Well yes..getting an STD only takes once having sex..but once and using a condom your chances are very low. I had things like that when I was your age..(27 now) I really freaked out when it happened but DONT. It is most likely nothing to really worry about. I agree...wait till you hear from your doc & they have heard some wild and way more awful cases then this. I know its hard to talk about but thats what they went to school for. They dont judge they look at you as just a person they need to help. Explain all of this to them. Your only 17 and they probably will take that into account also. If you had herpies (herpes) (& you say this has gone on for a while) then it would have spread or at least got somewhat worse. Baby wash is very good to wash with bc its gentle bc obviously the femine wash isn't helping. Also you didnt say if it burns or itched. Do You burn when you urinate? Most of these are tell/ tell signs of something. We all get a little white discharge from time to time..most of the time its bc of hormones...if it were a greenish color or had a bad smell maybe I would worry. Do you feel any of these symptoms?