high cervix?
at my yearly exam my gyn said she could not see my cervix cause it was high so she scheduled an ultrasound to see my cervix and ovaries. has anyone had this before???
ive never had my dr say this to me. our cervix does change position during our cycles. did she offer any more info about why she feels its so high, i mean was it like out of sight?
she said she could not see it and left it at that i was to worried to ask any questions
how have your other paps been? do you go yearly to compare? i dont have a clue, but keep us posted.
i go yearly all the other tests have been fine thats why i was so shocked when she said it. i will. i go for ultra sound on the 20th . thanks
If you were ovulating at the time, your cervix would have been high.  I have had my ob tell me that before and that was the reason behind it.  She must feel that there is something else going on for her to want to do a more in-depth observation.  I'm not sure what it could be though.  I would call the office and ask.  That is the best place to get the answers for your body.

Good luck
boogalo is right, you could have been ovulating. and your cervix can be at different levels every day of the month, up and down. this is not something to be alarmed about at all!!! maybe research it a little bit, and start checking yourself to see if it comes down.