how can i get a bigger clit?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

how can i get a bigger clit?

im 35 been married 15yrs,sex is good but ive only came once while husband was in me and still had to finger myself.i have a small clit and i may only be 20 pds overweight now and even when i was twenty and smaller it was the same.im not going to have anymore kids.they were from a c-section.i want no doubt want a bigger clit in anyway.i want it permanet and as quickly as i can.is there any opitions?
You can't do this. You just need to use what God gave you. It's not unusual for women to need extra stimulation with the clitoris while having intercourse. I would maybe suggest looking into other ways of sexual intercourse, as in, different positions etc and try find what works for you best. You can't get an operation to give you a bigger clitoris, and it wouldn't work either - it's about feelings and sensations down there, and that's not something an artificial enhancement can give you.
Sweetheart, the size of one's clit is not important. The sensitivity is built in no matter the size. There are many more nerve endings in this part of a woman than in the man's counterpart. The true organ of sexual pleasure is the brain. Unfortunately, our world fills us with insecurity regarding our self image (I noticed you mentioned your weight, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with sexual desire, performance, or pleasure, other than basic health). Naturally, the healthier you are, and the better you feel about yourself, the more you will be able to enjoy intimacy. Cunnilingus is a great way to get wet, and start the engine, so to speak. Also, there is nothing at all wrong with fingering your vulva or clitoris during intercourse to help you come. I have nearly always done that to great results!! Relax, enjoy, and don't worry if you don't look like some Vicki's Secret model who probably has digestive issues and bladder infections from a lousy diet. Forget the clit, love yourself, love your man, have FUN!!! It's all good. Ta. Ally
Your sixe of your clitoris has nothing to do with you orgasming. You may want to look to your obgyn about your sex drive. Regardless if your clit is small or big the same pleasure comes from both sizes. Also, your clitoris isnt just on the outside its a full organ or gland i believe.
If you want larger clit than you can use a sextual vaccum pump. If you have a sextual partner weather female or male who like to suck the clit let them to suck every day then you can get your clit larger as double with in six month.
try it and wish you good luck..

Grundig