how do i enjoy having sex with my boyfriend
ive never had an organism an i hate having sex with my boyfriend. he always ask me after sex how it was an i would lie and say great, how do i actually enjoy having sex with him?
Have sex on the roof
ok a little bit of a advice... have your boyfriend hit it from the back... ok.. while he is doing that he cant exactly see what you are doing with your hands and play with your self... that or tell him to let you take control for once... i used to have the problem to where i couldnt have an orgasim until i was on top ... so when you are on top you have control thrust your hips with pressure on top of him... back and forth and it should trigger an oragsm.. hope that helps
suggestion is to get creative with your positions. I have the same problem with my boyfriend. He loves to have sex and he always asks: How did you like it? If you can find a way to get at a good angle it will feel a lot better, he might enjoy you throwing in a new position as well.
1st question is have you ever had an orgasm b4. If so what makes you orgasm cause if you tell your boyfriend he might want to try and help you out with that. If your boyfriend is anything like I am I get more enjoyment from sex if the women has on orgasm during sex or what ever it takes for the women to enjoy herself.