how long does it take to clear up yeast infection?
Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me! I had UTI not long ago and I started to take anbiotics for it. It seems like the antibiotics brought in yeast infection too (my doctor said after the swab test) so my doctor put me on clomazol. I had no itchiness, burning or any weird discharge but started to use the treatment. After couple of days, I started to have some clumpy discharge (which I never had before) so I continued to use the treatment. I have now finished the treatment but I occasionally have some clumpu discharge.... does this mean that I still have yeast infection? Or is it a residual of the infection? Please help!!!!!
If you're still getting the clumps then the yeast infection is still there. You need a longer course of treatment or maybe a different antibiotic.  It doesn't sound like the clomazol was entirely successful. If it doesn't go away soon call your doctor.
How long were you on the treatment? I forgot what I was given when I got a yeast infection from the antibotic I was on. But it was just one pill, and plus a 3 day cream treatment. Sounds like you need another dose of medicine.
I was on the treatment for 6 days - so I went back to doctors and she gave me diflucan and 3 day treatment. I had my period right after that - would that have cleard my infection? Should I go and check it out again?