how long till i know if i am pregnant?
last night my boyfriend ejaculated in me, it was my next to last day of my cycle,15 hrs after ejaculation i took a pregnany test and it came up neg. could i still be preg? or did i take the test to early?
wel am nt really gud at counting my cycles and knwing my ovulation period...my best friend had sex with her boyfriend and he ejaculated in her....shes scared cos she doesnt know her ovu period....all she did was take gynaecosid 48hrs aftr the sex...but shes kainda confused if she has taken in cos her last month menses was 17 to 21march....pls we need an advice..
I had sex December26 ,2012 how many weeks will I be as of today
I had sex December26 how many weeks am I
maybe you  just to stress about an need to relax about go on a vacation for awhile an stop thinkin about it ..................
Ok here it is I had my period 3 times n January first it was for 5days went up and came back down for 3days and went back up then at the end me the month it came down again for 4 days everytime it came it was heavy then n Feb I did not get a period at all... march it came on the 12 and was gone on the 15 can somebody tell me what's going on please and thanks oh and every test I take is negative
Me and my boyfriend had sex this past saturday which was the 14th. My last period was last month on the 18th. I still have not come on for this month. He came in me. Could i potentionally be preagnant and how early can i take a preagnancy test. I also have not felt any symptoms, im jus really worried and scared. please give me answers:(
I had unprotected sex, and am 5 days away from my periods can I get pregnant
my last period was on the 6th of April and had unprotected sex pass midnight on the 19th( i think, i wasnt paying attention of the time),even tho my bf pulled out there's a chance that might be pregnant ? To early to get a home oregnancy test?
hlo.i m 21 n hav been married 1 year ago..i want to concieve..i m diagnosed to hav pcos..my gyn gav me tab ovafin.. after the ending of period having intercourse very next day on 24 april..from 25 m geting pain lower side..specialy rightside between the joint of leg...nd sum time in centre nd leftside...is every thing ok m worried..m i pragnent??
so i had sex  without protection and im getting pregnatcy symptoms im vomiting morning sickness cravins and i dont like the food i usually eat but i took a test it came out negative how long until i know i am my period im waiting for it to come?
Maybe you should be a ****.
Maybe you should be a ****.
I ejaculated in my wife then 30 minutes later her period started. Is it possible she could get pregnant?
I've been on birth control for about 1 pill year 2011 only 1 time now and I had unprotected sex on januuary 28th. birth control pills are harmful.any problem about my pregnancy..2 or 3 months me and my hubby had unprotected sex but i m nt pregnant..
This may not be what you want to hear, but I don't think that you are pregnant. i had the same issue a few years ago, and it turned out that I had Poly Cystic Ovarian syndrome.  I would suggest going to your gyno and getting a vaginal ultrasound.
Hello everyone, im 21 turning 22..And i have been trying to get pregnant since my first son has passed away when i was 8 munths pregnant...And i had sexual contact last weekend, and didnt use a condom, and im supost toget my period this week or next week, Could i get my last period before i find out if im pregnant or not? ive been told Yes and no...so im not to sure what one is right...So Please me Thank you
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 5-7 times already and the last time we had sex was two days ago (may 24 2012) he thought he was in my other hole and he accidentally came inside me. im not sure if im pregnant because its only been two days but i had saugages today which made me neasious and i threw up. my period should be comming by june 3-6 so should i wait to take a test? (in my last pregnancy the home tests always came out negative which is normal for some people and thats why they take blood tests because they never miss anything.) or should i go to the doctor to get a blood test? or should i wait and see if my period comes? im nervous help!!!!
by the way if i am pregnant how long should i wait to tell his parents? (my mom is okay with me getting pregnant but im not sure how his parents will take it)
If she was fertile than their's a big chance...was she on birth control pills or nothing at all..If she was and forgot to take them or something than thas an even bigger chance of her bein pregnant..go get a test done!!
Me and my ex boyfriend had sex last week and I have all the symptoms that i read online...what home pregnancy tests should I get and when should I take it?
im 18 iv had one lil girl but i didnt no if i was prego till 5months so i need help the prego test says im not prego but im getting sick i feel like i really wana vomit but i cant i go to the tollet heaps an i get dizzy an my head feels heaps cool around it i really wana no if im prego can any one help me
I had unprotected sex three days before my period now I am bleeding does his mean I'm  pregnant?
pls i need your help i had sex with my boyfriend two days to my period but he never ejaculated inside me and am still having symptoms like my period is cuming but its not cuming. Does it mean am pregnant? Am really confused nw.    
Me And My GirlFriend Had Sex But The Condom Broke And It Was Her LastDay Of Her Period Can She Get Prego ?
I have a ?? I had unprotected sex with my bf a day after my period and he came inside me!! 5 days later had unprotected sex again and then two days later also!! Now I'm trying to get pregnant n it's only been a week or two since I had my period when will I start notice if I'm pregnant
Needs some info can some please help me!!
Hi i had sex with boyfriend 8 days after my period. just wanted to know if i can get pregnant
My period came on one mornin & went rite back off the same day & it was very light.... HELPPPP MEH PLZ WITH SOME ANSWERS
may i ask my period finish at 27 august and i have sex with my bf on 13 september ,i will have pragnent at  october ?can tell ?pls...i scarery..
I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend  on November 19 an I started my cycle on December 2 is their anyway that I could still be pregnant...
Reading these comments I want to kick every one of you in the face. Please stop having sex. If you don't know how babies are made, stop having sex. No child needs a ******* dunce for a mother and a shithead for a father. Please, for the LOVE of everything on this planet, stop it. IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO GET PREGNANT MAKE HIM WEAR A CONDOM OR GET YOUR LAZY ***** DRUNKEN *** TO A DOCTOR AND GO ON BIRTH CONTROL. You type like a 5th grader you miserable piles of ****.
People as stupid as you shouldn't be having sex.
TAKE. A. PREGNANCY. TEST. The hell is wrong with you? People on the message board can't crawl into your uterus.
haha you stupid ****!
i recently had a miscarriage me and my partner have had umprotected sex since then its been 5 weeks could i be pregnant  ?would love a answere to this
i tuk a girls virginity n ejaculated in her!her days jumped un xpectedly!am waitin to c if am goin for abotion or more care afterwards!
Hi I had sexual intercourse with a diferent partner on may 2nd or 3rd 2013 I'm now on 7th june 4weeks 6days pregant would and body say I was pregnant beforn the 2nd or 3rd please
You all are so stupid. Like seriously, learn how to spell! Spelling words wrong does not make you look cool, it makes you look like an idiot. And I CANNOT BELIEVE that I saw several girls on this thread saying that they literally just had abortions like two weeks ago and now they are worried they are pregnant again. USE A CONDOM. GET FREE BIRTH CONTROL. Or...wait for it...DON'T HAVE SEX! What a bunch of idiots!
i had sex with my bf on the 5th of august and i was worndering how long i would have to wate to find out if i am prego or not cuz i have been wateing feeling sick and not wateing to do anything so pleas help
He ejculatbt nt inside of me later he cme in again nd sen ejaculate again nt inside of me bt am sooooo scared if am preg...pls help
you should have kept your legs closed you basically cheated which is not good , you may not know who the father of your baby is until he/she is born .
Well ihad sex with my boyfriend on thanksgiving and we had unprotected sex with out a condom and he didn't pull out but he told me he did but idont believe him..i hadd my period on da 14 of November but i dont have one till 14 of dhis month do you think im pregnant
my last period was on november 20th i had sex until december 4 still until dec 26 no period but the test shows negative,sometime i feel am pregnent but some feel like period is going to come,any chance to be pregnent
Hey Guys, I really need your help in my problem. I had a sex on Jan 13 at 12:00 pm, and I took my birth control plan B pill on Jan 15 at 5:00 pm. Today is Jan 18, I had like 3 drops of blood during the day today and my period date is on 21. I am not sure is that a pregnancy sign or these drops were just cause of pills? I remember my husband didn't release himself inside of me, and he was not using the condom, but he pulled it out. I know that was kind an unprotected sex so please answer as soon as you can.
Hi have a question I am 21 and I already a son is it true its easier to get pregnant the second time cuz my husband busted inside of me 4 days ago can I b pregnant what's the soonest I can take a home pregnancy test my period not till the April 5 my sons second birthday
Im really worried i have not had my period since january and i had unpertected sex sometime in december but i spotted on the first of january but it onley lasted for a day have not had nothing since than i need someones help and im not with the guy nomore
HELLO to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man  who help me it has been hell from the day my husband left me i am a woman  with two kids my problem stated when the father of my kids travel i never  help he was living but as at two weeks i did not set my eye on my husband i  try calling but he was not taken my call some week he call me telling me  that he has found love some where easy at first i never take to be serous but day after he came to the house to pick his things that was the time i  notice that things is going bad i help he will come back but things was  going bad day by day i needed to talk to someone about it so i went to his  friend but there was no help so i give it up on him month later i met on  the the internet a spell caster i never believe on this but i needed my men  back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it for doing sake but after three day my husband called me  telling me that he his coming home i still do not believe but as at the six  day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to for give him the  spell work to said to my self from that day i was happy with my family  thanks to the esango priest of (abamieghe)esango priest he his a great man  you need to try him you can as well to tell him your problem so that he can  be of help to you his content email is this  ***@**** indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.  remember  his email is ***@****
I am two days or so from being on my period and i'm on the pill and I have a problem of missing days here and there but take two pills the next day if I forget. i'm wanting to know how long from know will I be able to tell if I am pregnant?
I had sex with my boyfriend on both the 13th and 14th of March 2015. He ejaculated inside me. I've been on birth control since February but I haven't gotten my period for March yet and I'm supposed to get it around the beginning of the month. After sex on the 14th I found a bled a tiny bit.
What's the possibility I'm pregnant? Help!! I'm a little worried.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Barb135 commented on Nighthawk61's status
40 mins ago
Whattoodoo commented on Tips on telling a col...
Nighthawk61 Maturity is not when we sta... Comment