how long till i know if i am pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-292 comments:
I am on my 6th week still waiting for my period to come. i took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was a negative? Im so confused? Help? Anyone?
i had sex w/ my gf after his monthly period and shes fertile w/ that day, I come inside of her. and this december 21 is her monthly period, but it didn't come to her., is it posible that shes pregnant.,? plZ answer this., i want to know the truth., what it is.,???? help me.
I really don't know but I feel pregnant I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 3rd of december.n I v been feeling so sick like pregant sick.pls is it really possible am pregant n how many weeks can it be.
i had sex with my ex on 21 march 2011 and had sex again with my current boyfriend around the end of april and first and middle of may.im not sure of the dates.and i have irregular cycle.on 19 august i was 16 weeks pregnant now i want to know who is the father of my child.im confused please help
i had sex with my husband on the 16th, 18th and 19th of December and surprisngly the ovulation test turned positive on the 17th and 18th of December. what are the chances of me getting pregnant?
I have a question for you. Me and my boyfriend had sex fr the first time today. He didnt use a condom bt he also didnt come inside me. Im scared to death tht I might gt pregnant. Wat are the chances.? It was my first time too. Please HELP.! ! !
Hi just seeing if anyone can help? Basiclly me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for nearly a year and haven't been successful, about 3-4 months ago I went doctors and they done smear test came back I had chylidima I got treated for it and got the clear, I've been under so much stress so could this be why? Also about 4 years okay I had an abouration please somebody help!!!  
I had sex last nite and I came on we didn't use any thing could I be pregnant
i had sex last month 1 day after my period, the next month will i find out if i am pregnant or the next month after
Well i have one kid already but i think im pregant but not sure ive been off the shot about a month now an im not on anything an i stoped my pried an ive been off my preid for a couple weeks now sometimes i get a sharp pain in my tummy
Sometimes it wont show up that early on a home test because the hcg level isn't high enough yet. I have a friend that will still test negative at home even when she if five months pregnant.
Yes
you can if the bleeding was light then there is a chance it could be implantation bleeding. Not all women have it but some do.
Sometimes it wont show up that early on a home test because the hcg level isn't high enough yet. I have a friend that will still test negative at home even when she if five months pregnant. .
i had sex three days ago with out a condom how long till i know if am pregnant
ive been haven feeling weird nd having un protected sx with my husband im 18 nd confused in what are the symptoms of it
i am the same way i just had sex or the first time 8 days ago i am 15 and i am realy scared
So.. I had unprotected sex on Jan 1st, I had no idea he had cummed maybe 3 times on me...I wasn't in my ovulating days tho and I'm in no birth control,what are my chances of getting preggo... Am real lugging freaked out
I had sex with my boyfriend a week ago and two days ago I started to have cramps and a white discharge. Could I been pregant? To boot I had my period 3 weeks ago.
My partner & I had unprotected sex on Jan 1 & on wards, can I be pregnant. I started to feel a little bit different yesterday, like a tummy blazing like hunger.
exactly the same happened to me also.....
i wanna to knw i had unprotected sex on the 4...my last period was on the 13th last yr dec.......it my firsr time..wat r my chances plz some1 i need help i really dont knw wat to expect
If you still young and don't want children now you must use protection . Because my after you pregnant the guy who is the father can leave you it's possible it's not a came !!!!!
if my pregnant test came out really lite how far can i be?
I've been on birth control for about 3 months now and I had unprotected sex on december 28th and then on new years eve but the first time he didn't come until i finished orally because I didn't want to take a chance with him pulling out and the second time it was only for like a tiny bit (that I remember because I was drunk) and then it was over bc I got mad for some reason... anyways its been two days of being on the placebo pills (pills for being on your period) and I haven't started my period...  my last cycle was like two weeks long and super light and then super heavy even when I wasn't on the placebo pills so now I'm just thinking that my body is still adjusting to being on the pill, never the less I am very worried... any advice from experience or something please!!!!!
Just a quick question one of my mates came in me if i go for a ultrasound. 7 days after would it show anything at all and my tummy is tingly why is this
Ii have a question for you all.  I had my last period Dec 31- Jan 7th. On the morning of the 14, about a week later, I started spotting. The spotting lasted until the 18th. I have never had two cycles in a month. I went to the dr. and got a pt done blood work. It was negative.  I am very sexualy active and month and a half ago we started having unprotected sex. Is there any eay that I could be pregnant?
Hi I had sex Dec 17 2011 how many weeks am I if I am pregnant
I always have this feeling of being pregnant. I am really pregnant?
My last period started on the 6th of December and ended on the 13th today is the 31st of January I took a couple pregnancy test last one a week ago all came up negative my periods are not regular but this is pushing it. I'm just getting aggravated I have some symptoms but no positive tests what should I do
more often then not they go from the first day of your last period but an ultra sound will tell you for sure cos they go on the size of the fetus congrats anyway
I havent came on my period for a whole month and I think im pregnet bkuz this has never happen to me and I have mostly all the syptoms (symptoms) of pregnecy what do I do I dnt want to tell my mom
idk im in ur same boat
I was on the pill and I had 6 more pills to take until my period. Well I started my period early and had intercourse on the last day of my period. My boyfriend came in me and then I started bleeding. But the next morning I stopped bleeding. Im scared he might have gotten me pregnant. Is there any chance I am?
Me and my boyfriend had sex a day before I was supposed to start my period (which is usually on the 3rd) and he came in me. How long before I know If I'm pregnant???
4 days ago i had sex with my bf  i m 17 and i am realy scared will  i get pregnant???
pls help iam not show if im pregnant or not i do home test pregnent it say im positive is it a true result or false
On 6th of febuary,my bf and i had unprotected sex and he ejaculate in me, and my ovulation period started d same 6th of feb.also later on we  stil had unprotected sex abt two to three times during dat time i always feel tired a little and if my period giv me sign to come out if i check,i wont see anytin,dis happen abt 4times.and also if my period wnt to start i wil hav spot on myface bt i didnt see any spot .on 17th of feb we had unprotectedsex and he ejaculate in me. now 21 feb am seeing my period. pls u pple shuld help me am confuse  am i going to be pregnant or not?
23 days i had unproteced sex 4 times in that week. I was not.trying to get pregnet it was a drunkin moment and my period hadnt come i have similar synthopms to pregnecy but i always,feel like that before my pierod what are the chances im pregnet
i am in the same postition as you
I see my period on 15feb and I ave sex on 28th feb………..later ave sex again on on 15th march………but I aen’t see my period!!!! I don’t want d pregnancy now…………..i decided to take gynaecosid drug is it gona work.
wel am nt really gud at counting my cycles and knwing my ovulation period...my best friend had sex with her boyfriend and he ejaculated in her....shes scared cos she doesnt know her ovu period....all she did was take gynaecosid 48hrs aftr the sex...but shes kainda confused if she has taken in cos her last month menses was 17 to 21march....pls we need an advice..
I had sex December26 ,2012 how many weeks will I be as of today
I had sex December26 how many weeks am I
maybe you  just to stress about an need to relax about go on a vacation for awhile an stop thinkin about it ..................
Ok here it is I had my period 3 times n January first it was for 5days went up and came back down for 3days and went back up then at the end me the month it came down again for 4 days everytime it came it was heavy then n Feb I did not get a period at all... march it came on the 12 and was gone on the 15 can somebody tell me what's going on please and thanks oh and every test I take is negative
Me and my boyfriend had sex this past saturday which was the 14th. My last period was last month on the 18th. I still have not come on for this month. He came in me. Could i potentionally be preagnant and how early can i take a preagnancy test. I also have not felt any symptoms, im jus really worried and scared. please give me answers:(
I had unprotected sex, and am 5 days away from my periods can I get pregnant
my last period was on the 6th of April and had unprotected sex pass midnight on the 19th( i think, i wasnt paying attention of the time),even tho my bf pulled out there's a chance that might be pregnant ? To early to get a home oregnancy test?
hlo.i m 21 n hav been married 1 year ago..i want to concieve (conceive)..i m diagnosed to hav pcos..my gyn gav me tab ovafin.. after the ending of period having intercourse very next day on 24 april..from 25 m geting pain lower side..specialy rightside between the joint of leg...nd sum time in centre nd leftside...is every thing ok m worried..m i pragnent??
so i had sex  without protection and im getting pregnatcy symptoms im vomiting morning sickness cravins and i dont like the food i usually eat but i took a test it came out negative how long until i know i am my period im waiting for it to come?
Maybe you should be a ****.
Maybe you should be a ****.
I ejaculated in my wife then 30 minutes later her period started. Is it possible she could get pregnant?
I've been on birth control for about 1 pill year 2011 only 1 time now and I had unprotected sex on januuary 28th. birth control pills are harmful.any problem about my pregnancy..2 or 3 months me and my hubby had unprotected sex but i m nt pregnant..
This may not be what you want to hear, but I don't think that you are pregnant. i had the same issue a few years ago, and it turned out that I had Poly Cystic Ovarian syndrome.  I would suggest going to your gyno and getting a vaginal ultrasound.
Hello everyone, im 21 turning 22..And i have been trying to get pregnant since my first son has passed away when i was 8 munths pregnant...And i had sexual contact last weekend, and didnt use a condom, and im supost toget my period this week or next week, Could i get my last period before i find out if im pregnant or not? ive been told Yes and no...so im not to sure what one is right...So Please me Thank you
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 5-7 times already and the last time we had sex was two days ago (may 24 2012) he thought he was in my other hole and he accidentally came inside me. im not sure if im pregnant because its only been two days but i had saugages today which made me neasious and i threw up. my period should be comming by june 3-6 so should i wait to take a test? (in my last pregnancy the home tests always came out negative which is normal for some people and thats why they take blood tests because they never miss anything.) or should i go to the doctor to get a blood test? or should i wait and see if my period comes? im nervous help!!!!
by the way if i am pregnant how long should i wait to tell his parents? (my mom is okay with me getting pregnant but im not sure how his parents will take it)
If she was fertile than their's a big chance...was she on birth control pills or nothing at all..If she was and forgot to take them or something than thas an even bigger chance of her bein pregnant..go get a test done!!
Me and my ex boyfriend had sex last week and I have all the symptoms that i read online...what home pregnancy tests should I get and when should I take it?
im 18 iv had one lil girl but i didnt no if i was prego till 5months so i need help the prego test says im not prego but im getting sick i feel like i really wana vomit but i cant i go to the tollet heaps an i get dizzy an my head feels heaps cool around it i really wana no if im prego can any one help me
I had unprotected sex three days before my period now I am bleeding does his mean I'm  pregnant?
pls i need your help i had sex with my boyfriend two days to my period but he never ejaculated inside me and am still having symptoms like my period is cuming but its not cuming. Does it mean am pregnant? Am really confused nw.    
Me And My GirlFriend Had Sex But The Condom Broke And It Was Her LastDay Of Her Period Can She Get Prego ?
I have a ?? I had unprotected sex with my bf a day after my period and he came inside me!! 5 days later had unprotected sex again and then two days later also!! Now I'm trying to get pregnant n it's only been a week or two since I had my period when will I start notice if I'm pregnant
Needs some info can some please help me!!
Hi i had sex with boyfriend 8 days after my period. just wanted to know if i can get pregnant
My period came on one mornin & went rite back off the same day & it was very light.... HELPPPP MEH PLZ WITH SOME ANSWERS
may i ask my period finish at 27 august and i have sex with my bf on 13 september ,i will have pragnent at  october ?can tell ?pls...i scarery..
I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend  on November 19 an I started my cycle on December 2 is their anyway that I could still be pregnant...
Reading these comments I want to kick every one of you in the face. Please stop having sex. If you don't know how babies are made, stop having sex. No child needs a ******* dunce for a mother and a shithead for a father. Please, for the LOVE of everything on this planet, stop it. IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO GET PREGNANT MAKE HIM WEAR A CONDOM OR GET YOUR LAZY ***** DRUNKEN *** TO A DOCTOR AND GO ON BIRTH CONTROL. You type like a 5th grader you miserable piles of ****.
People as stupid as you shouldn't be having sex.
TAKE. A. PREGNANCY. TEST. The hell is wrong with you? People on the message board can't crawl into your uterus.
haha you stupid ****!
i recently had a miscarriage me and my partner have had umprotected sex since then its been 5 weeks could i be pregnant  ?would love a answere to this
i tuk a girls virginity n ejaculated in her!her days jumped un xpectedly!am waitin to c if am goin for abotion or more care afterwards!
Hi I had sexual intercourse with a diferent partner on may 2nd or 3rd 2013 I'm now on 7th june 4weeks 6days pregant would and body say I was pregnant beforn the 2nd or 3rd please
You all are so stupid. Like seriously, learn how to spell! Spelling words wrong does not make you look cool, it makes you look like an idiot. And I CANNOT BELIEVE that I saw several girls on this thread saying that they literally just had abortions like two weeks ago and now they are worried they are pregnant again. USE A CONDOM. GET FREE BIRTH CONTROL. Or...wait for it...DON'T HAVE SEX! What a bunch of idiots!
i had sex with my bf on the 5th of august and i was worndering how long i would have to wate to find out if i am prego or not cuz i have been wateing feeling sick and not wateing to do anything so pleas help
He ejculatbt nt inside of me later he cme in again nd sen ejaculate again nt inside of me bt am sooooo scared if am preg...pls help
you should have kept your legs closed you basically cheated which is not good , you may not know who the father of your baby is until he/she is born .
Well ihad sex with my boyfriend on thanksgiving and we had unprotected sex with out a condom and he didn't pull out but he told me he did but idont believe him..i hadd my period on da 14 of November but i dont have one till 14 of dhis month do you think im pregnant
my last period was on november 20th i had sex until december 4 still until dec 26 no period but the test shows negative,sometime i feel am pregnent but some feel like period is going to come,any chance to be pregnent
Hey Guys, I really need your help in my problem. I had a sex on Jan 13 at 12:00 pm, and I took my birth control plan B pill on Jan 15 at 5:00 pm. Today is Jan 18, I had like 3 drops of blood during the day today and my period date is on 21. I am not sure is that a pregnancy sign or these drops were just cause of pills? I remember my husband didn't release himself inside of me, and he was not using the condom, but he pulled it out. I know that was kind an unprotected sex so please answer as soon as you can.
Hi have a question I am 21 and I already a son is it true its easier to get pregnant the second time cuz my husband busted inside of me 4 days ago can I b pregnant what's the soonest I can take a home pregnancy test my period not till the April 5 my sons second birthday
Im really worried i have not had my period since january and i had unpertected sex sometime in december but i spotted on the first of january but it onley lasted for a day have not had nothing since than i need someones help and im not with the guy nomore
HELLO to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man  who help me it has been hell from the day my husband left me i am a woman  with two kids my problem stated when the father of my kids travel i never  help he was living but as at two weeks i did not set my eye on my husband i  try calling but he was not taken my call some week he call me telling me  that he has found love some where easy at first i never take to be serous but day after he came to the house to pick his things that was the time i  notice that things is going bad i help he will come back but things was  going bad day by day i needed to talk to someone about it so i went to his  friend but there was no help so i give it up on him month later i met on  the the internet a spell caster i never believe on this but i needed my men  back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it for doing sake but after three day my husband called me  telling me that he his coming home i still do not believe but as at the six  day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to for give him the  spell work to said to my self from that day i was happy with my family  thanks to the esango priest of (abamieghe)esango priest he his a great man  you need to try him you can as well to tell him your problem so that he can  be of help to you his content email is this  ***@**** indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.  remember  his email is ***@****
Viewing 201-292 comments: