how long till i know if i am pregnant?
last night my boyfriend ejaculated in me, it was my next to last day of my cycle,15 hrs after ejaculation i took a pregnany test and it came up neg. could i still be preg? or did i take the test to early?
i want to know if i could be pregnant
i was on my 3rd day of my period me and my b/f had sex
so could i be pregnant
I had sex during my period and my period oddly just stopped the next day. It happened on a Friday night and by the time i got back to my house Saturday I had stopped. I started taking birth control that Sunday night but i kept forgetting to take a second dose until like Wednesday or Thursday night. We did not use a condom. My period according to the pack of pills should have started Wednesday. I have started spotting a little bit today. Do you think I am pregnant? There is also a good chance that the reason i started spotting was because of my mom and me fussing. What do you think?
i had sex like 2 weeks before my period. but my boyfriend pulled out before he cummed. is it possible he could have like pre cummed or something and a chance for me to be pregnant
How long till i know i am preg????
please try and conntact me asap :D

fankoooo
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, the next day I got the "morning after pill". Last night,(roughly two days after taking the "MOP"), the condom broke, however he did not ejaculate. Should I be getting this pill again?
me n a guy  had sex with a condom n it brok i was off my period for 2-3 days i only get it for 7 days n i am kinda worried i am prego..what do you think?  I am 16 and i dont know what to do...please help me..  Thanks Ashley
Ok. I had intercoarse 7 days ago. I am not on my period because I get mine only every 3 months. Because I would get cramps so bad so now I am on birth control, but, I take 3 packs in a row before getting my period.  Also I have been missing alot of pills which isnt good for this time.. lol..  So I am wondering how long I have to wait before I take a pregnancy test..  right now I am only on my second pack of pills.. which means I would have to wait over a month before my next period.. and I cant wait that long I need to know now. It was a mistake.. I had been drinking.. and I am worried, and I will not be able to feel any better about this until I know. So hopefully someone can tell me, how long I have to wait to take a home pregnancy test. I do not want to go to the docs yet, because I dont want any one to know.. also, I dont have a family doctor at this time. !! please help! thanksss...
when i was preganant a year ago i bled 2 times in one month it was the following month i found out i was  6 weeks pregnant i had back pains and all the same things r happining again do u think it is coincidence or do u think it is possible that i am pragnant?

me and my boyfriend had sex like two weeks ago jus before my period was dued it came one day after, i had really bad cramps and i felt real sick.. sicker than usual... we had sex again right after my period was finished... and now i think am pregnant... could i be??
on april 21, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, and yes we are trying! now i am having all of the symptoms my breasts are very sore, its awful to touch them or even brush my arms against them. i urinate almost every hour to hour and a half, and i sleep SOOO.. much and i have horrible mood swings! but when i take a test only one line shows up and it has been a week. also, i took an EPT test besides a cheap one and the other line faintly started showing up but it took like 10 mins for it to barely even show..do you thing should i wait and take a test at a later time?do you think i am pregnant?please help me!thank you!                          -little town girl.
i had sex about 2 days ago. i want a baby but my boyfriend don't, he is usually really anul about using a condom, but i have resently found out that i am alergic to them. I can't use laytex and hte lamb skins are really expensive, anyhow we didn't use a condom and he is worried i am prego, i wouldn't mind this but for his sake i hope not. i know it was stupid and not something we should have done, but it just did. Anyhow, how long do i have to wait till i can tell. I was reading online and it says even the test that are for sale that say early pregnancy test aren't accuret. So is there another way to test or do i just have to wait?
i also forgot to add that i get sick from birthcontrol, it gives me the morning sickness simptom
there are differnt types of bc other than the pill you kno. you have to wait untill your periods due or till you miss one
Hi everyone, im very much confused! my last period was May 27-30 2008 (32 days cycle) which normally i got 28 days cycle, this was my first time i had a 32 day cycle, we had sex after my period, then again on June 10th, as i red on the ovulation/fertility calculator i am fertile from 10-16th June, & my ovulation day would be most probably 14th or 15th of June. Now im experiencing this weird feeling, dizzines,cramps,food cravings,bloating,mood swings, i took a test but it showed negative :( ... is it too early for me to take the test?.. my next period will be on 28th June (32 day cycle).
If you normally get a 28 day cycle i would test again in a few day because your last cycle may have just been delayed but sometimes you don't always get a postive right away
Hi there! thanks for your reply! ... its already 29th of June but still havent got my period yet... i'll do preg. test after some time.
am crossing my finger!!!.... wish me luck guyz!!! =)
i took a test 2day and it was clearly ............................................................. POSITIVEEEE!!!! yeyyyy!!!!
Thaat's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
specialmom commented on ZonnyC's status
KTowne commented on photo
Nov 18
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Nov 18