how soon trying to get pregnant after miscarriage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 401-510 comments:
I am 19 and I have just had my first m/c at 9 weeks.  They doctor said it was nothing I did the baby just kinda died a few days before my scheduled ultrasound.  I had no bleeding or cramps the loss of my baby took me completely by surprise.  My husband and I had not been trying for a child but after this loss we wish to.  Realizing now how much we had both wanted this baby.  I'm not emotionally ready for it yet though and I just wanted to know if there was any thing that helps move past the grief and emptiness? It's just after knowing there was life inside of me and now it's gone has left me very listless and uncaring.
i dont think one really can let go of such a tragic event in ones life. I am having a hard time copping with my lost as well and I have tried to supress my emotions but I wake up from my sleep at the same time of my m/c every night crying. I feel so alone and i feel like there is just no hope for me.. My situation was first a blessing being that i was diagnosed with being infertile and not becoming pregnant in over 16 years, my chances to concieve (conceive) again are at 5% because of my age. I had accepted that I was unable to concieve (conceive) and just lived my life. Then when I found out I was pregnant it was a shock, mind you I have my HSG test results from 2003 which states infertility because my tubes were scarred from previous ectopic pregnancies. I am looking to go to therapy in hopes that I can help myself but this depression and helplessness consumes me and I have become comfortable being depressed. Its such a hardship and I just dont know where to go from here.
hi there
i had a natrual m/c 4th oct 2010 i was 6weeks i was sooo upset as iv been with my husband for 6 years thinkin i could never have kids as he had  the snip, so he couldnt have anymore children hes got 3 with his expartner. so back in may 2010 he had it reversed and i got caught 7th sep a month after we got married. so we were more than over the moon that the operation has worked, but through all that my little baby had been taken away from us i just couldnt stop breaking down. i am so desperate to have that feeling back of been pregnant again. so i stopped bleeded 2 days ago and im ttc again i know they say 1 cycle but others have healthy babys getting pregnant 2weeks after a m/c so im very hopeful that it will work and i get to hold the baby that iv been waiting for.....hugs to all of you your comments have made me feel so much better and that there is hope xxxx
Hi. It's been a week since I had a D&C. My baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and 2 days but I didn't have any miscarriage symptoms at all. So I went on carrying my dead baby for 2 more weeks when I finally found out there was no heartbeat. What is more tragic in my case is my baby's father is who killed him/her. He is a doctor and gave me some "vitamins" (he said they were iron pills) and since he was my partner and baby's father, and since he is a doctor, I trusted him and took them. They ended up being abortion pills. He did this by lying to me and especially after I had told him that I wanted my baby and abortion was out of the question. In fact, I do not believe in abortions.
It has been the biggest mistake of my life. It cost me my son/daughter's life and you have no idea how much I am suffering right now. Not only for my baby's loss, but also because I was so stupid and let him do this to me. I feel as guilty as he is and I don't know what to do to feel better. I am miserable and feel so lonely. Thanks for reading my story...God bless you all!
If you had proof of this I would expect that is punishable by law.  Not that it would make you ultimately feel any better but it would stop him from acting as God with other people.  That is not what a doctor is supposed to do.
Luckily, and only God knows why, I kept some of the pills. The police is currently investigating this case and they even took my baby for an autopsy. I only need to prove that it was him who gave those pills to me. The images from that night keep replaying in my head nonstop and cant even sleep. How he acted all natural with me but above all how I let him and believed him. I'm 31 now and always dreamed of a child and a family. And when I got pregnant I felt my dreams came true. And he took that from me without a right to! After experiencing a  pregnancy, the need for a son or a daughter is almost unbearable. I want it so bad. But Im heartbroken beyond words. And if the police cant prove anything I'll go crazy!
Hi you!  Congratulations!!!!  I am so happy for you!!!!! :)  I knew that this would happen for you right away.  You're a Mommy again!!!!!!!!  Gosh, I am so happy for you!  xoxoxo!!!  What were you and your husband's reactions when you saw the pink lines the other day???? :)  This is such wonderful news!!!!  :) :) :)

I am so sorry I haven't been on here to check on you in awhile.  I have been so busy at work and here at home.  I am still lagging behind you a little, as my period came later rather than sooner and my body still isn't quite back to normal.  Even this second period was strange, although closer to normal I would have to say.  I don't think that I will be prego anytime soon.  I can still tell when I am fertile due to the fluid, but I can't be sure whether I am actually ovulating or not...??? Oh well.  Enjoying the fun anyways!  :)  My husband got sick of using protection, so we've been making love without it for probably a couple weeks already.  Unfortunately, I haven't been fertile yet while we were doing this, but I think that this week I should be fertile again.  My husband is going hunting later this week, and I just might not be going into work if I end up ovulating...lol.  :)  

I know that this may sound a little crazy, but I still think about the MC and the baby.  I think this may subside after I get prego again.  Do you still think about yours?  My face is breaking out terribly ever since the MC.  It wasn't like this before and it was actually more clear when I was pregnant.  Funny how that is...my body is completely foreign right now.  Nothing really makes sense.  I am sure it will make sense again soon enough though. :)

Back to you again....I am so excited for you and your husband that I am practically jumping up and down!!!! :)  I wish I could give you a giant hug!!!   Please be sure to keep me updated on your next appointment and to how you're feeling!  :)
xoxoxoxo!!!!!  Talk to you soon!!!!
I was 6 weeks pregnant with my first, and started bleeding. I went to the hospital and everything checked out. I went on believing everything was ok. I was at 9 weeks and 4 days when I started bleeding again. This time I felt like something was really wrong. My baby bump had not gotten bigger and I had slight cramping. Last night I went back to the hospital and when they did the US the doctors told me the babies heart beat had stopped at 6 weeks. I am crushed! Before I found out I was pregnant I had tried for on an off ten yrs. I am 28 now and I heard after a DnC or any scraping you are likley to get pregnant. I certainly do not want to have another MC! But it took me so long the first time, I'm afraid if I don't try right away it won't happen again. I feel like I did something wrong. I ate a couple Tylenol and smoked cigs the first couple weeks only because I didn't know I was pregnant. I don't know if that had anything to do with my loss but I'm ready to try again. I feel cheated, I was put on this Earth to have a baby and now I feel useless once again.
I had my daughter by c section & got pregnant 8 weeks after & miscarried at 11 weeks. I saw heartbeat & bloodwork was perfect. I had light brown spotting for two days then miscarried. 3 months later I got pregnant again & at 11 weeks in the middle of night, I got bad pains. I thought it was gas. I went to bathroom. No bleeding nothing,but all of a sudden baby came out then i started bleeding. Strange...
my Dr told me to wait & after normal menstraul try again.  I am. Also I always get pregnant first month of trying....

Crossing fingers!
im 20, i hadnt planned on getting pregnant until my fiance and i were married. things jus happen for unexplainable reasons. i lost our lil jelly bean at exactly 9 weeks, i had gone to the doctor that very day and felt fine until that evening. its very hard for me to see my friends who are pregnant and have babies going thru what i wanted so badly once i became pregnant. even worse its hard to stomache people around you ooh-ing and ahh-ing over others bellys and ultra sounds. i go to the doctor tomorrow for the first time since i lost my baby and im dreading it but its comforting to know im not the only one out there with these feelings toward other mothers. i would not wish this on anyone ever but its very hard to see and hear about these mothers who do drugs and abuse their bodies while pregnant when i took good care of myself and watched everything i did and still had this terrible tragedy.
hello.
i am also 20 and i have alreaddy one son who is 2,5 years old.so..i and my husband desade about one more baby.we was trying for 11 mounths to get pregnant and finely we get.i went to emergency in hospital,when i was in 5,5 week,because bleeding was start and i was sure its not good...well they send me to early pregnancy unit and i got ultrasoud,and doctor said everything is fine,go home....so thets what i did.i wasnt cocnect my GP cause i am new i this cauntry and i just dont have GP.so,plan was next day go to GP and inform him about my pregnancy.but thinks start go really wrong..i start get cramping,and pain like delivery pain-i know how its feels like cause i have child.so,bleeding was 2 days like brown,and even werry werry black,i chek in internet its old blood,so its good.i was sleeping in the bad few days,but then i feel thinks are more worst cause bleeding was gooing red and dark red.i went again in emergency and again i get same, early pregnancy unit for ultrasoud,but this time i get bad news-baby is inside but dead.
now my beeeding is almost gone,and next week i am gooing for chek is eveything is cleane.
but....now i am worry -can i get again baby,and how soon i vill get?and how soon pain vill be gone from our  hearts.
I had a m/c 3 weeks ago and I was 6 weeks. It wasn't a planned pregnancy b/c I'm in my third year of college and he other the other hand, has a gf. So yeh totally not planned!! But when I actually saw the heartbeat, that moment changed everything for me. I also lost my baby the saturday before I was scheduled for an ultrasound the following wednesday. I went to the emergency room b/c I had lower back pains so I thought it was just a urinary tract infection but then as I waited on the doctor it progressed and moved to the front, right under my stomach. As they were doin the ultrasound in the emergency, they thought it would be fine. But at the very end of the u/s, it moved from my uterus fundus to my cervix. That night when I got home, I went to use the bathroom and it jus slide right out. I cried so much. And now 3 weeks later, I think I'm pregnant again. This time I think I kind of did it on purpose b/c I felt empty.
Pregnancy not planned i was on the pill but appearently all my family has had pregnancy while on some sort of b/c...i had a m/c 4 days after my 19th birthday (oct.5) . i didnt now i was pregnant until i was like 6 weeks and i only knew because my period didnt come... i had my m/c when i was 8 weeks.. it started out as bright pink blood and since i had sex like right before the blood my friend told me not to worry then i caled my obgyn and they told me not to worry also... well the bleeding gets darker and heavier so i go to tmh er... well they run some test and my hormones were at 1446... so they didnt do an ultra sound since it wasnt at 1500.. so they send me home... right as soon as i get home i go potty and when i wipe i noticed a clot that didnt look normal i freaked out crying yelling at my best friend and boyfriend who were in my room that i miscarried go to er next day hormones are at 300... my boyfriends way of coping i guess is to act like nothng happened... so its a month after my m/c i stopped bleeding on oct.12.. we havent been using condoms and on the 12th had unprotected sex but is using spermicide now but it last an hour and our sex usually last an hour and a half if not longer and have forgotten a few times... lately i have been feeling sick and tired and still havent gotten period yet... idk if im pregnant but my boyfriend doesnt even want kids til hes 32.. hes 26 right now.. i secretly hope i do get pregnant though...
hey i know that feeling i also had a m/c on sept 11,2010 it was not planned but my husband nd i were very excited about it until we lost it dont get worked up with all this we are actualy trying to have a baby again i hope for the best for u and ur man
I've recently had a m/c on the 18th of september 2010 with twins, i was 19weeks pregnant, a very late m/c. I gave birth at my own home. During birth my left leg died out and couldnt move this was due to the heaviness of the pregnancy and till this day im having problems mobilizing.
This all started when i was admitted in hospital from the 15th september 2010 till the 16th of september due to manjor swelling of my leg, Then they noticed my blood pressure was really high (150) so they gave me a tablet which would lower my blood pressure.. little did i know, that tablet was going to cause me the biggest sadness to my life. My babies stopped kicking. I request for a scan then following day and they told me my babies heart beat was very slow and the nurses told me "i shouldnt worry about it". They discharged me and i was not happy to go home and they prescribed me diffrent BP tablets becuase the other one had some serious side-effects on me. So i took the one they prescribed me and i was in a really bad state.. i went through everything possible to mankind in that short space of time. Following day i had a miscarriage. And i found out after they desceded that they were twin boys :)
So all im saying is that its a big lesson to me and advice to you ladies, never take any medicine they give you, demand 24hour observation. Call up whenever you think theres something wrong.

This is the worst experiance of my life, and i dont want anyone to go through this.
Hi there!  I have some good news....I had a very faint extra pink line on my test on Nov. 12th!!!  I am going to take another test again on Tuesday.  I am sure that it is for sure though and that I am again pregnant!  My husband and I are so excited...I'm late for my period and absolutely thrilled.  :)  Just in time for the holidays too!  

I couldn't stop thinking about you.  How are you feeling???  I sure hope that everything is going well for you!  You should have had a sonogram appt since we last talked...how did it go?

I still haven't experienced any of the pregnancy symptoms like I did the last time, so I think I just caught it early.  This is another reason why I'm going to take another test on Tuesday.  Ugh...come on Tuesday!  I am so super nervous, because you can read tons of things on the internet about the line being faint...sometimes it's a guarantee that you're pregnant and you just caught it early and other times they say that it can be another early miscarriage...so here's keeping my fingers crossed!  

Talk to you soon.  xoxoxo
I was 9 weeks pregnant when I had an ultrasound which found no heartbeat, the doctor decided to complete a D&C, Oct 9th, 2010.  After 17 days of bleeding I scheduled another appointment, they completed more blood work and u/s only to find that I would have to have a second D&C (17 days after the first) Oct 26th, 2010.  The doctors and nurses told me that this is very rare and they apologized for me having to go thru this again so soon.  They also warned me that I may not be able to have any more pregnancies due to the scraping of the uterus multiple times in such a short period of time.  I would like to try and get pregnant again, but am not sure when would be the best time to try?  The doctors didn't say to wait??    
Honestly I think every women is different and thats why they don't have any solid evidence of when to try again..they have suggestions but nothing in stone...I have 2 children and I m/c sun and it was just the sac..I believe implantation could not stick because I had the mirena and got preggers right after..I will be trying again and I'm ready for it! There is just too many situations to say when is best for you..I think you should try again when your ready to try..whenever that may be.
although  miscarriage is awful, its nice to know im not alone. i went to the doctor last monday after spotting a little on sunday to find out there was no heartbeat. i was 10 weeks along and the baby was measuring 9 weeks. i scheduled a D&C for wednesday but started a 'natural miscarriage' around 2 a.m. wednesday morning. it was awful! i ended up in the e.r. because of the loss of blood and pain. they put me in a room and gave me a pill to induce cramping to expell everything. it was the worst pain i have ever experienced; emotional and physical. so far they dont think i need a D&C which is good. i am SO ready to start trying again . i want at least one baby so bad! i hope that we will be that lucky couple that gets pregnant before my first period.
Hi! Oh my goodness..I was sooooo excited when I saw your post from the 14th! WOOOHOOOO!  So.... sounds like your prego. How did the second test come out? Two darker pink lines I bet! I can't wait to know! It's crazy but I just had a feeling you were going to be by what you put in your last post. So I'll wait to see another post from you...but that is so wonderful...Congrats to you and your honey!!!!! XO!

I am sorry I have not been on here in awhile. Just so busy with life and things and.... being SICK, morning sickness that is (fun)...but it's all for a good reason of course. My husband and I are just so excited and I still can't believe how quickly this all happened. It's amazing! Almost didn't feel real at first...but now it sure does =).

I'll give you a bit of an update as it's been awhile. My last period was Sept 18th! My due date now is 6/25/10. My husband was gone hunting around the time I thought I would ovulate (beg of Oct) after that 18th period so I didn't get my hopes up for getting pregnant that month...but I guess I was wrong....as I ended up taking a prego test a couple weeks later and sure enough, it was positive! Since then things have been going good for me. Of course I am still nervous at times, but I feel really good about it all. Right around 6 weeks....morning sickness (or in my case, off and on all day sickness) came to visit me and still has not left. This pregnancy felt very much like the last one....but the big difference has been morning sickness (I never had that with the m/c pregnancy). So I had a really good feeling things were ok because of how sick I was. I will be 10 weeks prego here in a couple of days. I had a Dr's appt right around 6 weeks 5 days and I saw the little heartbeat...it was amazing!!!! I am still so nervous for my next appt. Even though I still feel sick and everything is fine, I just can't help it. I go next Wednesday at 10.5 weeks....once I see the heartbeat again...I will feel really good. Till then trying to relax, rest, eat when I can and focus how exciting this all is.

I am so happy and hopeful for you too. I just can't wait to hear your update when you are able to. It's so wonderful!!!!!! I hope you're feeling ok and I'll check back in a week or so to see if you have any news....take care of yourself and get lots of rest! XOXOXOXO!

Love, Laylalady
Hi there!!!  Yep, I had a darker pink line when I tested 4 days later and it showed up really quickly! :)  My nurse sent me to have my hcg levels checked on Friday the 19th and they were at 1069 (I was 6 weeks, 2 days).  My nurse had me go again on Tuesday the 23rd and they were at 5291!  I think this number may still be a little low, but I'm not sure.  The nurse has me scheduled for a sonogram on the 1st of December...I will be 8 weeks exactly that day.  I hope that this sonogram is not because they think something is wrong...so nervous about that.  

I know that they say every pregnancy is different, but I haven't really had any morning sickness, so I'm a little concerned.  I've had to pee a lot, I've been really tired (some nights going to sleep at 7!), I've been hungry and thirsty all the time, I've had slight pains (pre-period like) in the va-jay-jay area and I've been having peaks when I've gotten nauseas, but I only threw up once.  My nipples are really sore, but my breasts aren't until usually in the middle of the night.  My breasts are abnormally itchy though, and I read that is because they're starting to stretch/grow.  With the m/c I was nauseas all the time and my nipples and breasts were sore, but I had the cramping and spotting too.  I haven't had any spotting at all this time, so that's good!  I find it hard to believe that I am one of the lucky ones that skips the morning sickness, so I just hope everything will be okay!  According to the tools on Babycenter.com, my due date should be July 13th--the day after my Dad's birthday.  You and I are so close in our pregnancies--that's awesome!!!  

I am so sorry (but glad at the same time!!) that you are so sick with morning sickness.  That's definitely a good sign that everything is going well!!!!  :)   That is so exciting!!!  (in a way...lol)   I am so glad that you got to hear your baby's heartbeat!!! Aww...that is so wonderful!!!!  I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat...maybe in less than a week!  I completely understand that you're still nervous, as I am the same way.  I just try to think positively and pray that everything will be okay.  I am sure that it will for both of us.  :)

If everything works out with this pregnancy,  we are planning to tell our families on Christmas.  We are still slightly debating on whether or not to wait until January 12th (the end of the 1st trimester) to be safe, but it's so close to Christmas anyhow, so...we will see.  

Please be sure to keep me updated on how you're doing!!!!!  I am soooo excited to hear more!!!!  It's like a little glimpse into the future for me too, so that's an extra bonus...lol.  Big hugs!!!!!  XOXOXOXO!!!!  

Talk to you soon.  
every woman and every pregnancy is different, ive had two children eldest 23 youngest 21 ( my new partner has none ) and the last 6 months i've had 3 miscarriages 2 of which have been in the last 7weeks, after my first miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 days i waited 2 periods before trying again and caught straight away, at 7 weeks i started spotting had a scan, the baby was fine, in the correct place and good heartbeat but a extra chorionic haemorrage was found and this they put the bleeding down to, a week later the bleeding got worse another scan at 9 weeks showed the baby doing well but unfortunately miscarried 3 days later. After the 2nd miscarriage i did not want to wait and caught before i had a period, as id had 2 miscarriages already the epau scanned me at 7 weeks baby was fine and could see a heartbeat, the day after i miscarried that being last week, with all my pregnancies they have all been different some ive had sickness some i havent all ive been tired and some sore boobs and some not, so every one is different, im currently waiting to see a gyn for tests and still going to try in the meantime good luck to you all and my deepest sympathy for all your losses.
Hi you! I was laying down resting & I just had a feeling you had posted so I checked today and sure enough....there you were! Sooooo exciting oh my gosh! I am so happy for you, it made my day! That's so great we are just a little over two weeks apart! Awesome! I have someone to go through this journey with!!!! Congrats again to you and your hubby!

That's so crazy we both have Dr. visits on the same day, 12/1. If you're able you'll have to let me know how tomorrow goes =). I'll be sure and post something for you by the evening if I can. I go in the afternoon and pray I hear a heartbeat. I am sure everything is fine. They had me go early for an appt just b/c of the last m/c and for my peace of mind. I don't think they are having you go in at 8 weeks for any other reason than that. That's good they gave you the blood test. They had me do mine right after my 6 week 5 days appt but I get the results Wednesday. I think they would have called me if something was worng... I am hoping for that anyhow.

No spotting or bleeding for me at all so I feel good there, and of course, still sick (but everyone is different and some don't get sick so don't worry about it at all if you don't, lucky girl). I totally can relate to your info about the cramping down there, the itching (for sure....so itchy sometimes, boobs and sometimes my calves and back too. Someone told me when you are pregnant your skin can be more dry so maybe that's why...been putting lots of lotion on but still itchy). My nipples have been so sore/sensitive it's crazy...my boobs were more sore around the 4-6 week mark but now just more the nipples. Sometimes I am really starving and at other times I can't even think of wanting food...nothing sounds good...it's stinks! But hopefully only a couple more weeks to go on this morning sickness thing. I can tell my tummy is changing...feeling bloated and more tight ( I can't suck in, when I do nothing happens., it doesn't suck in..lol) =).....my pants fit fine, just a litle more snug in the tummy but not bad yet. For sure though it's different from last time....I am puffy in the tummy & waiste right now is what I say. Guess it's going to start getting harder to hide. In the next couple weeks the baby will just about double in size.

It sounds like everything for you is going so right!!! I know what you mean about not knowing when to tell everyone. My husband wanted to tell right after my 10.5  week appt but I was like "no way!" Now, he wants to tell at 12, and I want to wait till the 24th of Dec. So we'll see. I know I'll probably feel different when I see the heartbeat but for now just being careful. I think you'll know when the perfect time to tell is =)!

Well girlie, I wish you all the best with you Dr's visit and I'll be thinking of  you while I am in mine @ 2:45! Take care, get some rest and much love and baby dust to you!

XOXO, Cambria =)

P.S. Layla is my pretty chocolate mini schnauzer, named after Eric Clapton's song =)
hi there!
it's been a LONG while since i've been on...
i am now 30 weeks preg, due on Feb. 14.
but more importantly, i wanted to wish you both CONGRATS!!  i am so happy to be ready your news and soooo excited for you.  i knew it would happen for you both :)
btw, with this preg i had nausea but was only actually sick once.  no sore boobs though, like last time when i had my miscarriage.
also in this pregnancy, what got me thru months 3,4,5 of driving myself crazy and wondering if everything was okay, was buying my own personal doppler monitor.  i picked one up off Ebay, brand new for $59.  i highly recommend it, if you're looking for peace of mind!
anyways, congrats again, i'm thrilled for you both and can't wait to see some more good news :)

Danielle
Hi!!!!  It's so great to hear from you!  

I wish I could say that I am one of the lucky ones that skipped the morning sickness, but I started getting sick on Monday morning and I haven't felt good since.  :(  The smells of certain things are really bothering me, too.  Last night my husband made a fried bologna sandwich and I just ran to the bathroom and threw up...the smell was terrible!!!  I've been munching on ginger snaps and saltines, but they don't seem to be helping all that much.  
I completely understand what you mean about being hungry all the time but nothing sounds good...that has been happening to me since Monday--it's awful!  :)

I had my Dr Appt at 2:30 today.  The woman doing the scan said that I am measuring more like 6 weeks, 2 days.  I guess you can't trust the first day of your last period!  lol.  It's fine that I'm earlier than I thought, but the only thing I could think of was, "oh my gosh...longer morning sickness!"  :(  The lady says that my new due date is July 25th.  We were able to see the heartbeat on the screen--it was little flashes.  It was really neat.  My husband was so cute...over there just grinning from ear to ear...aww.  :)  It was so surreal...almost like it wasn't me...lol.  The little peanut was gathering over up next to the uterine wall...all snug and safe.  Whew!

So...how was your appt?  I am just dying to know how it went!!!!!  Did you hear the heartbeat???  I hope so!  You are probably more like a month ahead of me now since I am measuring 6 weeks, but that's ok--it's still so exciting!!!  I couldn't stop thinking of you while I was driving home from my appt.  I am so happy for both of us!!!! :) :) :)

Talk to you soon!  XOXOXO!!!  

Love, Theresa  
Hi there lady!  

CONGRATS to you too!!!  It's been such a long time since we've heard from you!  Gosh, you're at that cute stage--all big and preggers!!! Aww!  :)  I can't believe you're due on Valentine's Day---that's awesome!  How precious would that be if you actually delivered on that day???  Pretty rare, but it would be so wonderful.  :)  

I like the idea of buying your own personal doppler monitor, but I don't know if my hubby will think it's worth it.  He's weird about stuff like that sometimes...lol.  But it's a GREAT idea!  :)  

I've just been so sick the last few days...I have no motivation to eat anything because it all seems to make me nauseas, but I am constantly hungry...I hope this phase passes soon!  

Good to hear from you and to know that you're doing well!!  Be sure to keep us posted on your continued progress and more good news!!!  Take care!

Theresa
Hi there....So glad to hear from you! I was so excited when I saw your post and that your appointment went so well today. Isn't it amazing to see the heartbeat on the baby when it's so teeny tiny. It's such a miracle! Congrats!!! I am just so excited for you!!! Wooohoo! We are exactly one month apart =). Too cool! And your hubby got to be there to see it, so special!

My appointment went really great too...Yay!!! I am 10 weeks 6 days prego based on the little ones measurements. I got to hear the heartbeat...Dr. said it sounded great....150! I got to see the baby...it really looks like a mini baby...it's crazy!!! A little head and legs and foot...clear to see all the little parts are there. I was so amazed and so was my husband...he was all excited and took video of the ultrasound. We are going to make a dvd of the video he took and send it to his parents at 12 weeks to tell them! I can't wait! They'll be so happy!!!!!

So sorry about the morning sickness girlie! Yours hit the exact same time mine did then... 6 weeks on the dot and I have had it since. Not too much thowing up...just always feel sick. Try peppermints and lemon heads =). Peppermint tea too....although to be honest nothing was really that great....it helps a little but oh well. I hear that once you hit 12-13 weeks it really settles and goes away and you forget (hard to believe now huh). I admit it does get old though....I am over it but it's for a good reason so I'll survive. Well, you get lots of rest girlie and try and eat when you can. Isn't it amazing how cooking and smells can just turn your stomach? Crazy... hope you find foods that work for you too. My Dr. said I can take unissom -over the counter (cut in half tablets) to help my stomach but it's a sleep aid so it makes me too tired during the day...so I take it some nights so I can sleep and settle my stomach... if you have trouble sleeping cause you're sick you can ask your Dr. about it and see what he says. =)

Well, looks like it was a great day for both of us...so happy! My next appt is in a month 1/3/11! When is yours? You'll have to update me! Take care and have a good night mommy!

XOXO, Cambria
Thanks so much for your encouraging and kind words. It means so much to have support on here...it feels like we are not alone in going through these things. It also gives me and other ladies hope that even thought they m/c they can and will be moms soon. Thanks for sharing your story....

Congrats to you on your little bundle of joy! That is so wonderful. Do you know what you are having? I wish you a very healthy and safe delivery! Get lots of rest the next few weeks....and enjoy the glow!

XOXO, Cambria
Hi you!!!!  Oh my gosh--I can't believe you got to hear the heartbeat!!!!!  That is so precious!!!  I am so happy for you!!!  I can just imagine your baby the way that you described it...it just sounds so amazing!  It's crazy to think how perfect the baby is at such an early stage!  Wow...that is so wonderful!  :)  

It was really crazy to see the baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound.  It is so, so early and yet the heart is already pumping away...it literally just blew my husband and I away.  :)  I am not sure when my next appointment will be, as my nurse didn't schedule one yet.  I go in this next Thursday for my annual exam, as they didn't do it last time I saw my doctor because I was already bleeding -- then came the MC a couple days later.  My ultrasound wasn't even at my doctor's office--it was at a separate facility near the hospital.  I know that the next appt I have I will get to hear the baby's heart and Rita (nurse) said that my husband will want to be there for that, so I am presuming it will be sometime around the 10 week mark like yours.  :)  Since I am so early in my pregnancy, I don't know if we will tell my parents at Christmas...we will have to discuss it again and see.  :)

I think that the video that your husband took of your ultrasound is such a wonderful idea!  I am sure that his parents are going to love it!!!  :)  I was telling my husband last night that once the baby gets a little bit bigger that we should pay the $99 to get an ultrasound in 3D as it also comes with a video.  :)  He said we'll think about it, but I know that means we'll probably do it...lol  :)

Yep, my morning sickness has been something awful.  Monday - Wednesday were absolutely terrible.  I couldn't eat anything and everything smelled awful.  I was like that 24 hrs around the clock.  My sweet husband went to the health food store for me and got some real ginger ale...it tastes terrible...but it did seem to help a little bit.  I kept munching on the ginger snaps too.  I think I may try the peppermint tea if it gets worse again.  I was trying to stay away from the caffeine though, so I don't know...  :)  Yesterday and today were much better though...today I was able to eat just about anything I wanted...the sickness was still there, but I didn't throw up...only felt like I was going to!  Gosh, I sure hope that this stuff is all over with by week 12 or 13--right now that seems like forever away!  I told my nurse about my morning sickness and she called in a prescription for promethazine to help with the nausea.  Like you, I am only supposed to take a half tablet (a whole one if half doesn't work) but it makes you VERY tired, so I have only taken it  once and I had to go to sleep super early...couldn't tell after only taking it once if it was because of the promethazine or if I was just tired from working so hard all week.  Who knows.  

I'll let you know when my next appt is and be sure to keep me updated on how you're doing!!!  :)  I am so excited for us!!!!!  YAY!!!!!  

XOXOXO, Theresa
I just had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago. I was 1 day shy of being 11 weeks. I'm only 18 and it was my first. I didn't tell anybody until after my miscarriage and even now I haven't told a lot of people. It's hard to get over it. Me and my boyfriend are thinking about trying again. Should we so soon after the loss of one?
just as an update. my husband and i started tryin immediately after the bleeding stopped from the miscarriage. my hcg levels were droppin but then went from 10 to 18. although it wasnt a big increase, it was an increase! i got my bloodwork done again this past monday and its 275! although it is VERY early on, i AM pregnant! i am so overly nervous about this pregnancy. im just glad there was light at the end of the miscarriage tunnel!
hi, im 20yrs old. Nd miscarriaged 8wks ago at 22wks.. It hurt me to my soul, it stl hurts nd i think the only thing that wil make me feel beta is if i fall preggies again.. Im on my 2nd cycle after m/c.. Im seeing my gynae on wednesday, We wana try again, bt im scared history wil repeat itself, i m/c bcos i had an infection of the womb... Wen shud we try again
My Fiance and I just had a miscarriage a few weeks back. It was the worst day of my (our) lives. We had her name, it was going to be Audrey...I am so sorry for your loss. That man/doctor should never be apart of your life again. Your story makes me feel so sad. But I will say this, There is always going to be better days, You have to believe it. You have to believe you are going to get what you want...some day, who knows when...but it will come. Everything is balanced, he will get what he deserves, and so will you. Just try to remember that it will all be fine, you didnt have anything to do with how much of an evil ******* that guy was, that's his own screwed up life. He did affect one time, DO NOT let it haunt you. I know good will come to you. I am not a religious person at all, But, I will send as much positive energy in your direction as possible.
Me and my fiance have been engaged 6 months as of today. i was told i was not going to have kids due to 11 ovarian ruptuered cyst since i was 18. im 20 now. We hadnt planned our baby. We both really wanted one very bad. But knew we should wait. We were using condoms so we felt a lil safe bout not having a baby yet. well i started feeling very tired and back pains and a bunch of stuff that wasnt normal for me. we took 6 tests before the last two postitive ones. the first 6 were neg. i had missed my period by 11 days that said it right there. We had told his whole family on xmas day. everything was fine. the next day he went to work and i  was just doing my normal everyday stuff. he came home and i noticed sum blood. at first i wasnt sure if i was just spotting  or what. then it was heavyer. i started panicing. i got to the er and told them i think im in the beginning stage of a miscarrige. it took them 3 hours to get me to see a doctor. he then did all the tests he needed to. bout 6 hours later he comes in and says yes you had a miscarriage you were bout 6 weeks along then he just walked out of the room. i stopped breathing and me and my fiance just both started crying. he has never cried that much before ever!! we are guna try again. we didnt know how bad we wanted to be parents untill we had the miscarriage. his family is doing ok as are we with trying to cope. this is the second miscarriage in this family. my soon to be sis n law had one maybe 6-7 yrs ago and she has 2 awsome kids now. so hope this is the same case for us. just hope its not twins as i am one and they run heavy in my side of the family.
A quick note! Just checking in to see if all is going ok for you and to see how you are feeling. I hope your morning sickness is on it's way out and that the baby is well. Let me know how you are when you can =).

I had a Dr. appt. on the 1st of January. The hb was nice and strong @ 156 and all is going well for me. My morning sickness went away @ about 15 weeks...just in time for me to notice my belling starting to pop out more. I can still fit into my regular jeans, but not for more than another week or two I think...=). I find out at 20 weeks what I am having, on the 7th of Feb. I am 17 weeks now...and excited to know! Got some names picked out too.

Well, have a great day and take care of youself!

Love, Cambria
By Vicky
I am 28 years old and I lost 6 weeks pregnancy on the 24th of Dec. 2010. My worry now is dat when do I likely see my period now. I don't mind waiting for 3 cicle but I want to know the best time for me to start my monthly flow again. Thank you. I think any advise will help
Hello. I just saw your post and thought I'd share what happened to me. I was 26 yeas old and also miscarried a 6 week, 2 day old baby...only I actually didn't know I was losing it till the 9.5 week mark. I am so so sorry for you loss. It is sad and painful. Only time helped me and the knowledge that the reason I probably lost it was b/c something was wrong with the baby =(. I hope that those thoughts along with the fact that I am sure you'll be a mom in the very near future help you get through this hard time =).

I lost my baby the very end of July 2010...complete and natural, no D n C or anything like that. I bled for just under two weeks. I got my next period 30 days to the day from the miscarriage bleeding. My body is very much like clock work, but everyone is so different. My good friend bled for almost 6 weeks when she m/c and then stopped...had a period a few weeks later. My Dr. advised to wait at least two NORMAL cycles before ttc again. I got two normal periods 30 days from each other ofter the m/c so I then begain trying again the very end of Sept, start of Oct. Well....to my everylasting surprise...I ended up prego right away again! I am now 18.5 weeks along and everything is going really great! I share my story for you and those lovely ladies out there who have, like me, lost a baby in m/c so that they know there is hope...you will get prego and most likely carry your next child just fine. If you are like me...you doubted that after your fist m/c...but doubt no more!

I wish you all the best and lots of baby dust. Rest and take care of yourself in the mean time!
Hi you!  I've been really sick still, but it appears that it is starting to slow down a bit.  I was sick like this for 8 weeks straight...it was awful!  But I'm 15 weeks now, so I think the sickness will subside (I hope!).  

I had an appt for the hb about 3 weeks ago and it sounded beautiful...strong and healthy and we even heard that baby kicking quite a bit while we were trying to listen!  We recorded the heartbeat on a Build-a-Bear recorder and we're going to have it to keep forever now!  :)  I go to the Dr again on Feb 2nd to have another ultrasound and they said that I can find out the sex then too.  :)  I think it's still a little early to tell, but I'm hoping that the baby will be in the right position to let us see.  :)  

I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well!  Sounds like your morning sickness was a lot like mine...sorry!  I can't believe you were able to wear your regular jeans for such a long time....I've been wearing maternity pants for a few weeks already...my regular jeans hurt.  My belly is getting bigger and my boobs have also.  I had only gained 2 lbs since being pregnant, but now I've lost that weight plus one more pound.  I will see what the Dr says about that, but I've heard it's common.  

It will be so great if we both get to find out the sex of our babies at the same time!!!  :)  Of course, you will get to know for sure, but mine will be a little iffy.  Hubby and I think that we're having a boy. I'd say we're about 90% sure that's what it is.  To date, I've had 100% accuracy at detecting the sex of anyone's baby, but watch me be wrong about my own! :)

I hope that you continue to do well and that you keep taking care of yourself!  Be sure to let me know how your appt went and what the sex is!  If I find out next week, I will make another post!!!  :)

Love, Theresa
I'm 24 years old and had a m/c at 11 weeks on Wednesday Jan. 5th 2011. It has been the most devistating of my entire life. Reading others experiences has really helped me so I wanted to share mine. I knew something was wrong when I had some brown discharge, but I called my doctor and was told that it was normal as long as I didn't have any extreme cramping. The next day the discharge increased and I had some minor cramping, I called the doctor again and was reassured that this was completely normal. That night I was having persistant cramping and I just felt like my body was telling me something was wrong, but this was my first pregnancy so I thought maybe my body is just reminding me I am pregnant.

I decided to go to the emergency room because I just wanted to know my baby was okay. While I was waiting, I needed to go to the bathroom and when I wiped the was red blood, not a lot, just the one time when I wipped. I completely lost it and went to the nurses station shaking and hystrically crying. They took me right back to the triage, the doctor came in and told me it sounded like I was having a miscarriage but would need to do an exaime. They did blood work and a vaginial and again the doctor said he believed I was having a miscarriage but need to see the results of the blood work (I was still holding out hope at this point).

While in triage, I get this weird cramp so I go to the bathroom. I pee, wash my hands and am walking back to bed when my water breaks. This liquid that I couldn't control was coming out and it was slightly pink, I just know whats happening. I am screaming "no, oh god no!" My husband rushes in the bathroom as I made my to the toliet and I wipe myself and there is just blood EVERYWHERE. I start gaging, it was just so horrible. I wanted this baby so bad. My husband has cancer as a child and was treated with radiation so we didn't even know if we would be able to concieve (conceive). We had decided once we got marriage to just have unprotected sex and if nothing happened in a couple of years we would go to a specialist. This pregnancy was such a suprise and were so excited!

I think about my baby every single day and I know that God is caring for the baby until the day that we are reunited. My doctor said I should wait 2 cycles before ttc, but we have decided to only wait one, so I have never wanted a period more in my entire life. Getting pregnant again will never replace my lose, I wanted this baby more than anything in this world, however after being pregnant now I really want this, especially now that I know we can concieve (conceive).

Remeber "Lost doesn't mean forgotten"....I love my angel baby and always will.
Hi! Just wanted to give you the exciting update! We had our appt this week to find out the sex and to make sure everything looked good with the baby! We were going to be next week but the lady that does the ultra sounds had jury duty...so yay! I got to have it done a week sooner. So..... we are having...... A GIRL!!!!!! I just knew it! I felt it all along! We are so happy and over the moon excited! I loved the ultra sound...she was moving and crossing her legs and sucking and putting her fingers in her mouth! So precious!

Just a tip before you go. The ultra sound tech really can't say much to you...other than of course telling you the parts and what's what. Oh and I asked where my placenta was and it's in a great position, at the top! They can't say anything about a concern or if everything is good...they have to let the Dr. do that....so with that said....I totally enjoyed it but was nervous....hoping that everything was ok. She looked great and everything was there....but until a day later when my Dr. said...she looks great...I was a little stressed. Silly I know, not anything I could do no matter what but, still....one of those mommy things! Just a warning...cause my tech was nice but pretty quiet! Oh and the holding your pee....killer....so ask after a little bit if you can go b/c I was dying unitl she let me....hahaha...I drank a ton of water in the morning! Well....I wish you all the best on yours...can't wait to hear what the little one is! I am even more attached to her now than I was before...I am so glad I found out! XOXOXO! Take care!
Hi!!!  Oh my gosh---congratulations on the baby girl!!!!!   :) :) :) How exciting!!!  Isn't it funny how you just knew what the baby was???  What names do you have picked out already? That is so cute how you could see her crossing her legs and moving all around!  :)  It really puts the whole pregnancy into perspective!  

My Dr had surgery yesterday, so I didn't have my appt until this afternoon.  The scheduling lady gave us the wrong information, so I didn't have a sonogram today...I just had a wellness checkup.  :(  But, everything went well at the checkup and the nurse said that the heartbeat still sounds great and that my belly is the perfect size and position etc. The heartbeat was averaging about 145.  Rita asked me what I think I'm having and I said a boy...she said that's what she thinks I'm having too, but her opinion was completely non-medical...she has just always thought that's what I'm having.  I won't have my sonogram until week 19 and 3 days...almost 3 weeks from now, as I'm 16 weeks this Saturday.  Oh well...we will just have to wait longer.  :(  My husband was so upset that we didn't have the sonogram today....so cute!  I'm still getting sick usually every morning but only Mon-Fri....so weird.  

Thanks for the advice about the sonogram...I will definitely have to remember not to pee before I go...I pee so much already as it is that I amaze myself constantly.  lol.  I will definitely have to remember to ask about my placenta and where it is.  

I'm so happy for you and so glad that you guys know and are super excited about your new little girl!!!!!  :)  

Talk to you soon and keep me updated!  I will be sure to do the same.  :)  XOXOXO!!!!
Hi am so sorry about yo loss, 22wks's halfway 2 loose a preg bt u shld b strong. i had ma first loss at 22wks in june 2010 as well en concieved after one cycle bt miscarried again at 18wks in december 2010 after havin' a mcdonald stitch fitted at 16 wks. i knw u really worried bout history repeatin' tsself bt u shldn't, jst think positive en follow yo heart. try wen u fl ready.
Hi ,
My name is Sara and im 18 i have these things called stomach spazims and it when ever they occur it feels like someone is stabbing me and my time of the month is iregular so in december i thought nothing of it but i did have a thought that i was pregnant... i took 3 test on the 8th and 9th of janurary so to see if the test were false or not i went to the doctor that following monday and they told me i was 5 and a half weeks pregnant .. i was exicted and shocked at the same time because i was on the pill but when my 1st ultra sound came my night mare had came true they couldnt find a heart beat i kept asking if there was anything wrong they did not say one single word 2 me until 1 hr later they said they couldnt find a heart beat, there was no baby , there was nothing there ='( i was heart broken and i still am and im worried that there are going to be complictions during my D&C tomorrow and i wont be able to have kids again .... i still want kids with in the next year but im worried ill have to go through this again ... please email me @ sara_1992_666***@**** thank you
Hi i had my first m/c on 9th Jan this year, it never really shocked me because it never hit me if you understand that. i only found out i was pregnant 2 days before the m/c. I have now started vommitting during the night and in th the morning. Could i be pregnant again or could i be genuinely poorly? Any advice is good.Thanks x
I am so sorry for all of your loss. I Found out 8 days ago I was pregnant. I was beyond thrilled. I supprised my husband with a poem i made on the mirror put the test on pink and blue onsies, and had all the works, made a baby blanket. took 2 blood tests. saturday 2 days after took a pee test and it was negative so i went in for another blood test, i got 2 and both positive went and told my mom. she was over the moon. Sunday night we were thinking on how to tell his whole family the next day.( i couldnt keep it a suprise i was to excited) Sunday night i started bleeding brown. 10 min later bright red. called the ER they said if i start to clot come right in. a couple hours go by and there came the clots, I was devastated. the ER did every test 2 ultrasounds and said I have misscaried sunday night. I went threw so many emotions. Still am. I feel like something has been taken from me. I went from such a high to such a LOW. They said we can start trying in a month. but i want that baby. i know something was really wrong and it was my bodys way of telling me it just wasnt going to work out. its really hard i sware pregnant women are everywhere that makes it 10 times harder. I will be trying again soon.I just know you you guys are feeling its horrible. baby dust to all of you! keep staying positive.JUST REMEMBER
♥ Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things and can fall together. ♥ -Marilyn Monroe
Hi!  I am new to this forum so here's my story and would like to ask for your opinion.  I had miscarried jan 5, found out during my 8 week US that the baby stopped growing at 6w 5d, I saw the heartbeat at 6w3d.  This is my 2nd m/c.  on Jan 10 I passed the fetus, had light bleeding for 5 days and on the 5th day my husband got intimate. On Jan 26th I went to see my doctor and we did an US and she said that everything looked fine, that my uterus were back to normal. Did a blood test too but I didn't get a chance to call figured they will call me if they need a follow up blood test.  I tried an OPK today Feb 9 and it showed positive.  It surprised me because I never got + OPK (i have PCOS), I asked my husband to buy a HPT and it also turned out +.  Could I really be pregnant this fast or could it be because I still have some hcg in me that's causing the HPT to be +.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hi I'm Kimberly I had an early miscarriage at the end of my eight weeks. We wanna try again?? But kindof scared!_
hi iam new to this just been reading through all your stories so sorry for all your losses, and congradulations to who are pregnant again, i  thought i had my m/c on 11th feb 11 i was 5 week, iv got 3 children and when i knew i was pregnant this time i just knew it wasnt right my hcg levels were not going high enough i was trying to tell my self it was because i was too early anyway on 11th feb i started bleeding and lost a small clot when to epu they did a scan but saw nothing but they was saying i was around 10 weeks due to my last period but i knew i wasnt thatfar on, they sent me home and told me all had gone away we were devastated, 2 days later i went back to hospital to have my hcg levels done again they wanted to see that there were going down, i went home but retured a couple of hours later, they wanted to keep me in as they thought i was habinf an eptopic, on feb 14th they wanted to scan me again they did normal scan and internal scan, and i saw the sac she told me the embryo wwas still there i couldnt belive it i really thought she was telling me there was still a chance, she told be there was no heart beat, they sent me home where i started to think to much and realised they wouldnt see a heart beat at 5 weeks, but they wanted me to go for a DandC all i kept thinking was what if theres still a chance, i was going crazy at this point i rang hospital back up and told them i wanted to wait and have another scan in 2 weeks times, they agreed, had my blood done again and they went up another 500, so at the back of my mind i knew it wasnt looking good i was still hoping, but on the 17th i took my children to the cinema went to the toilet as i wiped there was a big clot there, i knew it was my baby it was very different to the other clot i lost this was very disstressing i wanted to run all the way home. i spoke to epu and they still want me to go in for the scan in 2 weeks time i just want it all to be over, i really dont no weather to try again and if so when??? this will be mine and my partners first child together if we do, i just feel so alone and so confused. thanks for taking the time to read. xx
im so sorry for your losses and congrats to those who are pregnant again...i was 16 weeks and had a m/c on da 11th of feb... i passed everythng at home. i went to da er and had to get a dnc done.. i bleed until last friday. my husband and i immediately started trying again b/c i also have pcos. i went for my check up n everything is fine. now today i have slight spotting. can u get pregnant that fast without even having your first cycle?
Just checking in to see that all is well and if you found out what you are having? =) So excited for you!

Things are good here...had  a check up last Monday the 28th of Feb and all is great. I really finally have a baby bump now and my little one's hb was strong. Her name is Avonlee!!! So happy with everything. Oh and I signed up for classes with my hubby starting in April...to help us prepare!

Well, just wanted to say hi and take care of yourself and hope you're feeling good!

Love, Cambria
Im Brittany, 19, me and my husband got married in sept 10. we have been together for a year and 5 months. we never tried to prevent pregnancy and nothing ever happen so i just thought i wasnt able to have kids. on jan 20 we found out i was finally pregnant, something ive always wanted.. everything was going find until we went for the second ultrasound at 8 weeks 5 days, there was no heartbeat. i was crushed, it has been the hardest thing ive ever dealt with.. i had no bleeding or cramping or any sign of miscarriage so we decided to do the d&c. ever since the surgery i have felt like i done something wrong and did not keep my baby alive.. although the doctor informed us it was something to do with the chromosomes and that is very common in first time pregnancies. i would really love to get pregnant again but im scarred im not emotional ready, or physically ready since the d&c was on the 18 of feb...
Hi!!! Oh my gosh---what a pretty name for your little girl!!!  :)  :)  I'm so happy for you guys!  

We finally found out on Saturday that the baby is a........GIRL!!!  We were completely surprised because we both thought that the baby was a boy! lol...  Oh well...little girls are just as precious as little boys!  

The baby looks extremely healthy and no issues to report!  We had a 4D ultrasound on Saturday and it was incredible to see her moving her head and hands and feet and opening and closing her mouth!  This whole thing has been so surreal!  When doing our registry the other day, it just  seemed so amazing that we were finally at this point after all that we've gone through.  :)  I know I couldn't have done half as well without the support and love that I received from you, so thank you--from the bottom of my heart!  :)  

My husband and I are also taking the childbirth classes and our fifth and final class is this Thursday.  We then have 4 more elective classes (breastfeeding, CPR, etc) that we're taking.  We also took a tour of the hospital the other day and it really put this whole experience into more perspective...wow!  

I'm so glad to hear that you and your baby girl are doing so well!!!  It's been an amazing journey so far with you and I know that it will continue to be!  Keep me posted on how you're doing and I will do the same.  :)  

Love,
Theresa
Hi You! Congratulations on a precious little GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! What an exciting surprise for you! Little girls are special for sure. I bet your parents and in laws are thrilled! Keep me posted on your name for her and how you are doing =). I am so happy for you guys!

I had my Dr. Appt. today...almost 28 weeks now, crazy how timeis flying....my next appt is in 3 weeks, then it goes to every 2 weeks, then once a week at the end. All looks well and the hb sounded great =)...yay! My belly is really growing and I feel her moving a lot now. She loves to move after I eat....lay down, at night...in the morning and sometimes just when I sit there. Has your little one been moving?...it's the best!

I am so glad to have you to chat with here...you've been a great support to me too and going through this journey with someone that can relate has helped so much. Thanks a ton!

Well, you take care of yourself and that little girl! My best to you and keep me updated!

Love, Cambria
hi , sorry fo your losses, i was forty weeks and 5 day when i lost my son . i have to say that nothing prepares you for the pain .. now few days later i am still struggling to deal with the fact that i will njever get to see him , for the past nine months i lived for him and i just planned so much . i think as soon as i finish my prenatal care i will try again .
after  reading all your stories i realized i am not alone. i found out am 6 weeks pregnant on 04 february 2011... my partner and i were so over the moon but on 12 february at around 16h00 i started spotting. it was red-brownish that almost soaked a pad... we were at the party and i started crying, we rushed to the nearest clinic but when we got there they said they cant do anything about it, they told me to go to hospital.the bleeding stopped, i went home to rest. the folowing morning i wasnt bleeding, at  11h00 i had an argument with my partner and i cried too much, at around 14h00, i felt liquid coming out, i ran to bathroom to check, it was blood, it was abit heavy. i called my friend she came and took a taxi to hospital. we sat at the waiting area for 3 hours, i screamed some sister came and asked whats wrong, i told her i am pregnant and bleeding. she quickly asked a nurse to take me to casualty. my friend went to public phone to call my partner, he was not around, his mom took the call then later sent his little brother for him. just when i thought am getting help in hospital, the nurse jst showed me the bed and went out. i lied on bed for 30 minutes before my partner arrived. we then sat there until 22h00. the nurse came back after 3 hours, she did pregnancy tests, the dipsticks showed positive. the doctor examined me, she saw the heavy bleeding then they wheeled me to sonar room. the ultrasound could not show the heartbeats, the Dr called for 2nd opinion the other one saw the gestation sac with no particles inside so they assumed i had a blighted ovum or it might be early pregnancy, they called in another Doctor that saw many movements that he is not sure its heartbeats or bowel. they inserted a spatular in my vagina to check if my cervix is still closed and it was closed. they admitted me. my partner and friend accompanied me ro gynaecology ward and the porter wheeled me there. i spent 2 weeks in hospital for supervision. on the 3rd week tehy did ultrasound and i saw the heartbeats. i was released and given a date to come for ultrasound on 02 march 2011. i went home delighted. i went back on the scheduled date, and my baby was owk, i was 9 weeks 3 days. i was excited. on saturday 5 march my partner and i decided to go to stadium to watch soccer. we went there with my friend. after we got out of the car i felt like my bladder was overfilled with urine. but i managed to get to the gate. i asked my friend to accompany to toilet. but my feet couldnt move then i had the big burst in my tummy and i felt lots of HOT blood coming out. i was soaked with blood, i had terrible cramps. people watched me as my partner n friend held me side by side trying to walk me to the car. luckily the ambulances were near they took me to hoapital, when i got ther the Dr jst pressed my tummy and the baby came out. i cant stop crying. if i was in danger why didnt they tell me on wednesday? i have a problem wen i see women and children. i feel like i would steal someone's child. i feel like the universe owes me
Hey there!!!  I just had a feeling you might have posted, so I thought I'd check.  :)  I am almost 26 weeks and doing great.  My tummy has grown so much...it's amazing!  Everyone I come across can definitely tell I'm preggers.  :)  

My little girl moves A LOT!!!! Like your little girl, she seems to move the most when I'm just sitting there quietly, but there are times when I'm trying to sleep and she's just going nuts.  lol.  The other night I swear that every pointy part of her body was moving at once as I had at least 4 different areas jumping around at the same time.  Usually it's just a kick here and there every few seconds, but this one time she was practically dancing in there...lol.  :)  

I'm still not completely decided upon a name.  lol.  I'm considering Olivia Alessandra, but I may change my mind.  Girls names are so much harder for me than boys names!  We have the nursery almost completely painted -- hubby doing a great job at that for me! -- and I can't wait to get in there to finish all the "little touches".  :)  

I have my next appt on the 19th and the hb has been sounding absoultely great.  I'm so glad to hear that you and your baby are doing so wonderful!!!!!!  :)  I am so glad that we found each other on here...!  :)  

You continue to take care of yourself and your little baby girl and keep me posted!!!!  :)

Love,
Theresa
I am new to this but here goes my story. I just got married in October 2010. My husband and I don't have any kids together even though I have 2 kids of my own. I find out I was pregnant early even though we were not trying. I lost my baby April 13, 2011. I was 7 weeks and 3 days. I was hurt to my heart. I didn't know what to feel or what to think. I really wanted that baby with my husband. He said we can plan this one and try again but I'm afraid now because I just lost one. I had a natural M/C so I stop bleeding like 6 days after. I want to start trying now but I'm like what if my body is not ready? I'm still taking my prenatal vitamins and everything. Ladies what do you think?
I'm so glad I found this forum and to know that I'm not alone. I just had a D&C 2 days ago after being about 6 weeks pregnant. I got pregnant while on the Nuvaring, and even though it wasn't planned, my boyfriend who lives 2000 miles away from me and I were very happy. Only 6 days after finding out I went for an Ultrasound and no fetus was visible. The doctor first suspected a molar pregnancy but then said it was unlikely since my HCG levels weren't high enough. She recommended an immediate D&C. My boyfriend immediately flew up to be with me, but it was still heartwrenching. I'm now waiting for the results from the pathology report. The worst thing is that I feel like I'm all alone since nobody else but my b/f and best friend knew about this pregnancy since I'm not married yet. My family who lives in Europe have no idea of what I'm going through and neither does my 9-year old son from my first marriage. It's really hard to suppress the tears when you feel like the pain is eating you up from inside.... now I understand what it's like and this will have changed my life forever. My boyfriend says we will try again, but it will take me a long time to heal from this...
Well i tryed to find why i miss carry twice but doctor doesnt tell me why yet.:(she only tells me wait for three cycles to trh again n of i miscarry again theyll do more testing to find whats goin on.:(
hi all

congrats to all those pregnant and so sorry to hear of all of losses. im so pleased i came across this forum, knowning im not alone.this is helping me come to terms wif me 1st mc..just thought i would share my experience .

i had implanon removed on 15th feb 11, as me and partner decided to have another child as we already have a 7yr old, i found out i was pregnant on 28th april so conceived very quick after having it removed (been using implanon 7yrs) i started to feel sick had very sore boobs, slight cramps and lower back pain, i was told this was just my body preparing for pregnancy.

then on 3rd may 2011 i was 6wks pregnant. i went to loo and when i wiped there was some slight blood (sorry tmi) i called my GP and he told me over the phone i was having a miscarriage and i was to wait 2 days and do another hpt and call him back with the results.

i wasnt happy with this response so went to A&E department. Where i was made to wait 3hrs in the waiting room even though i told them i was pregnant and bleeding. after 3 hrs i was taken to room and made to wait a further 2hrs before being seen. by this time i was bleeding rather heavy and when i went to loo  a huge clot  just came away from me.i knew then i had m/c. whilst at A&E i had a scrape and had apt for scan 2 days later. i was an emotionally wreck couldnt think straight cried all time.

When i went for scan they confirmed what i knew there was no baby i had had a complete natural m/c, also they did preg test and it was neg.

its only been 5days since m/c and i only bled for 3days is this normal??? im still struggling with loss but feel i want to try straight away..when would we be able try???

sorry bout the long post i just feel its helping me putting it into words..any advise would be great..kirsty xx
This site is so great! It has calmed my nerves so much!
So here is my story. My name is Kacey and im 19 and happily married my high school sweet heart who is in the AirForce. We decided to start trying for a baby this past january. I wanted this sooo bad!! So on April 16th i got the feeling to take a pregnancy test, so i took at HPT. It came back postive! I was absolutely over the moon! I went the nxt day to my doctor and they confirmed it with a blood test. Me and my husband were so excited that we went that same day and put a baby bed and dresser in law a way. Then on the 26th i went to the ER bc of light bleeding. They done 3 ultrasounds and couldn't find a baby. They tld me go back to my doc in 48 hrs and get my levels checked again to see if they are goin up. I did, and they had only went from 114 to 140. So they said it was no viable pregnancy. :( I was devastated!!! Words cant describe how i felt. So they told me to go to my OB visit that following monday 5/2. That same day i had heavy heavy bleeding and lots of clots and alot of lower back pain and cramps. I bleed for 7 days and that was it. It happened very easily. I had to continue to go and get my levels checked to make sure they were goin down. This past monday i went and they are in the negatives so im back to normal. My OB told me to wait 2 months before trying again, but i want to start trying now. I think it will be fine for us to bc i was only about 4 or 5 wks in my pregnancy when i miscarried and it all passed so easily and my levels went back to normal very quickly. So me and my husband have decided to start trying before the 2 months. I am hoping it will happen soon and end with a healthy baby! God bless you all!
UNFORNANTLY.. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON APRIL 29 2011 I WAS 9WKS 5 DAYS I WAS SO DEVASTATED IM 37YRS OF AGE I HAVE A DAUGHTER SHE IS 22 IHAD THE D&C DONE THE SAME DAY IM MARRIED HOW LONG DO IT TAKE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN WE DONT WANT TO WAITE I ONLY BLEED 3TO 5DAYS WE HAVE BEEN HAVEIN UNPROTECTED SEX JUST THE THOUGHT OF I WAS PREGNANT WITH A HUMAN IS HEARTBREAKIN I MOURN ALL THREW THE DAY PLZ GIVE ME SOME ADVICE MAY GOD BLESS
Hello
I was 14 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage this past sunday. I have been really depressed. I have been trying to avoid talking about it as much as possible, because everytime I do I end up crying. I go through a temp agency for work and today I found out that one of the ladies I work with is spreading a rumor that I had an abortion. I don't agree with abortion I think it is wrong. My bf and I both really wanted this baby and it is killing us both. It wasnt a planned pregnancy but once we found out we were extremely excited. It hurts to know that not only did I just lose the child I had been carrying but now I someone I thought was a friend saying I killed my child.
I am so sorry for the ladies that lost their babies because I was one that lost mines. I have been reading up on miscarriages and how soon to try again. Some of the website say that you can get pregnant without even having a cycle. In my heart, knowing God you have to try to look at it from a positive standpoint. We have to also make sure we are ready mentally to try so soon and have another baby because we will never be able to replace the one that was lost. I cried and I was so angry because I have two kids that are not my husband but I know that when God see that it is the right time that it will happen and it will be a beautiful baby. I encourage all the women because sometimes the men doesn't really understand what we are feeling because we are carrying the baby. Be strong.
This is a very good site and has been very helpful to me, I am lost. I have had to abortions and one miscarriage after a nite out at a dance. I exoperienced cramping for weeks w/o seeking doc's assistance and started e bleeding a few weeks after. The doc proceeded in enducing the miscarriage my tablets and anti biotics after two monts I tried again nd this is the 5th month I've come up unsuccessful. Wat should I do? Can I get pregnant agaun? Have I become infertile?
I just had a miscarraige (miscarriage) and am still bleeding. We found out we were pregnant on April 1st. Went to the doctor and confirmed with a blood test. This was my second pregnancy; we have a 3 year old little girl. We were planning to have another and were so excited to find out we were expecting again. I went for an early ultrasound at 7 weeks, 3 days but the baby was only measuring 5 weeks, 5 days. They thought maybe I ovulated late or that it took longer to implant so it could have thrown the dates off. The main concern besides the size was that the heartbeat was slow, but there was a heartbeat. I was told to come back in 2 weeks. I was a nervous wreck the entire time and the day leading up to our appt. I was still experiencing pregnancy symptoms. The second scan showed no heartbeat. We were absolutely devastated. My body didn't recognize there was anything wrong for several days. I asked my doctor for a second opinion, just to be sure before I do a D&C, so 2 days later I went to a different facility for a confirmation. Same thing, no heartbeat and now measuring 3 weeks behind. After the appt. I started light bleeding, but it was a brownish color rather than red. I experienced that for 3 days until last night when it turned to red. It's been very light and comes and goes. I've had mild cramping, but nothing like I was expecting. I spoke to my doctor's office today and now am scheduled for a D&C on Friday.

I'm a little nervous about the D&C because I don't like being put to sleep, but I also just want to get this over with. I've read online that the scraping can make it more difficult to get pregnant because it can leave scars on your uterus, but then I've also heard you're more fertile after  D&C. My doctor told me to wait two cycles to conceive again, but I'm trying to decide if it's okay to only wait for one cycle and then try. We really want to be pregnant again and also I put a lot of money in to a medical flexible spending account because my insurance has changed a lot and it costs a lot more now. I'm worried about putting myself in a tight time crunch because you lose the money if you have a year to use it and I've already wasted some of that time with my pregnancy that failed.

Any advice on getting pregnant again? I don't want to get pregnant too soon and end up with problems again. I want a healthy, viable pregnancy but don't want to wait too long. I hate not listening to my doctor, but I wonder how important it is to wait 2 cycles? I've also read to wait 3 cycles. Thanks!
I never knew I was pregnant at the start of the year (2011) I was on the pill, I was 10 days late for my period, I took a test, it came back faint positive (15th jan 2011). I took another 3 days later it was brighter than the controll line (18th Jan 2011) I then went to the doctors and got folic acid and then set a date to contact my midwife around the (21st Jan) I had horrable cramping in my left side and it went right down my leg when I was walking so I rang my midwife straight back and the woman at the desk said 'we don't have the booking book here can I take your name and we will get the midwife to contact you within the next 48 hours' around the 27th I rang the midwife straight back up and said I am in agony with my left side I think theres something wrong she said 'no don't worry its probably just a cyst or your uterus streatching or something' I was like fair enough, I then stood up and couldn't actually put pressure down on my left leg the pain was unreal. I rang straight back up and said the pain is getting worse she said 'I will get in contact with early pregnancy and try and push you in for an early scan' this was around 12pm she rang me straight back and said you have to go to hospital on the 31st of Jan for an early scan. I was like thats a few days away, anyway I waited it out. I still had all my pregnancy symptoms. I got there I got called a different name to who I actually am 'katy' (If i'm correct) and I went into the scanning room she scanned me abdominally she said she could see a gestational sack but nothing inside she said I may not be as far as I think I may have my dates wrong or it could be a miscarriage. She offered to do the internal scan, and i was like whats that? (my first pregnancy I'm 18) she pulled this long thing off from the machine and my eyes bulged out and I started to shake, she said don't worry only that little bit goes in. I said ok. She said go and take your bottom part off and put the gown on, in constant shock i took them off and i sai well how am I to put this on and she said open at the front (she was very rude and very nasty) anyways I had this internal scan there was a fetal pole and a yolk sac, I was measuring 5-6 weeks. The CRL was 3.2mm. She said this is not right for your dates. I was really worried. There was no h/b either :(
I got another scan reschedualed for 9 days after that last scan (9th Feb 2011), the baby then measured 3.7 but there was two things in my sac this time and i never got an answer to what that second thing was.
She gave me some Bad news she said I'm sorry the baby should be 12mm by now you are measuring too far behind and theres no h/b. I was devastated, they gave me miscarriage forms and booklets, I got home and the nurse rang me the next day and asked me what I want to do. I said I don't know, she said do you want another scan I said yes just to make sure. I went back on the 15th Feb and had another scan.
They then scanned me and said that the baby was only measuring 1.7mm I was so confused and didn't know what to think. The woman said it had died and shrivelled up inside of me. She called me 'Lauren' at this stage when she was clarifying It was  a MMC. I was so upset, I went upstairs to the nurse, I said I wanted it out of me (didn't like the thought of dead tissue inside me I wanted it at peace) I then went back the next day for a tablet to bring it on, then I had to go back in two days to get the pecaries to contract my cervix (18th Feb) Nothing happened from 9 am friday morning til 6pm at night except horrific cramps.
I thought considering the nurse said i wouldn't feel it I must be a wimp but was I really that wimp or was it them making a BIG mistake?
I am still sat wondering to this day. I gave birth at home to a fetus that I held in my left hand (Sat 19th Feb), he/she was so perfect, she had little eyes, ears and limbs! I am so confused. Then later that day I gave birth to what they said I would loose, and that I wouldnt notice it, and I didn't it was laid on my pad when i went to the loo at 7pm that same saturday. It was small hard (not a blood clot) it was the equivalent to a 6 week old fetus.
I rang the nurse and demanded answers, I went in about a week later. I spoke to a different doctor to whom I was supposed to speak to. I said how on earth could my baby come out looking human with features if it was 3.7mm, she looked at me as if i wasn't right in the head and said 3.7mm? I said yeah 3.7mm on the 9th of this month I got told it was 3.7mmbut what i lost was about 8-9cm a proper little baby. She said it doesn't say anything bout 3.7mm in here it says 6.3mm. I looked at the book and she was right it did, so I took my hospital book off her and salvaged through it desperately, I finally found the ultrasound photo stating 3.7mm and said there thats where I got 3.7mm from, I got told wrong, there was a scan photo there saying 6.3mm on it and i knew nothing about it all those days of thinking. I said even if it was 6.3mm it doesn't make a difference to this mini baby i was cradling in my left hand. she never answered me she said the hormone tablets make the baby sometimes grow. i was like what to grow and get features yeah right. she then asked if i wanted a counsellor i was like hell no i just want answers because i feel like ive aborted my baby what was healthy for your balls up. she gave me a leaflet called PALS she said to write a letter of complaint in but i never did because it was like fighting an endless battle.

still to this day I don't have a clue what went on and i still think of it all the time.

RIP to my angel baby, and all the other angel babies that slipped away too soon
just wondering can anyone shed light on my story or has anyone experienced simaler?? was 5 weeks pregnant yesterday,yesterday when i went to the loo i found i had a rusty brown discharge i thought maybe this is just spotting, when i went to toilet an hour later as i wiped myself there was very small amount of bright red blood, so went into a&e, took me up to early pregnancy unit, they asked me had i passed any clots or heavy bleeding and i said no, they asked me had i any pain and i said no not at all not even a little cramp,  so they did and internal scan and told me that my whome was completly empty, they took my bloods to check levels and told me i had either had a m/c or it was an eptopic pregnancy, they sent me home and told me to ring  today to see what my levels are,when i got home i went to toilet and passed a tiny little blob about inch in length, im figuring this was the sac. still was only spotting nowhere near even like a period but spoke to different doc, she told me my levels were only 102 which suggests that baby is gone, but she was very concerned that i have had no pain at all , and  bleeding very little so have to go back in the morning to have bloods done again and another scan, just finding it very hard to come to terms with things as dont feel like i have had a m/c as not having syptoms (symptoms), bleeding now but still only very light if that makes sense.
Hi you!!!  It's been such a long time since I last posted anything and I wanted to check in on you to see how you're doing.  :)  How have you been?  How's your little girl doing?  You may have already had her by now!!!!  

I have about 5 weeks left to go here. Time has flown by so quickly that it's simply amazing. DH and I are both getting so excited, but nervous also.  It's going to be such a life-changing experience and adventure!  Everyone at my work is so weirded out that I'm working up until my water breaks...lol.  I'm trying to maximize the amount of time I have with the baby afterward, so this is the smartest decision, but boy does it make me tired!!!

We have the nursery almost completed.  DH is still trying to complete some last minute projects in there with the closet and today we're hanging the blinds and curtains and finally putting the crib together, as it's been sitting in the living room for weeks now.  :)

I hope that this finds you doing well!!! :)  we should both be new Mommys soon (if you aren't already!!!)  Take care of yourself and keep in touch!

Love,
Theresa
Jellybean was what my husband and I called our baby before I miscarried at six weeks. We were so excited and we were so upset when it happened. It's been almost three months since it happened and we have been trying again but I just had my period so no luck yet. I go to the doctor tomorrow, maybe she can tell me what I can do. I went to a nurse practitioner before and she treated me horribly because I was pregnant before we got married. I was devastated, and it still hurts. It makes me feel so empty.
I feel robbed. Its not only me who was willing to see the little one born & healthy but all my family &friends. We had names picked, a rota planned everyting.........and now its gone. 1 week away from my ultra sound ........ sounds crazy but i new it had gone a week or so earlier. I told my boyfriend something wasnnt right &obviously he thought i was being my usual hyocondriact self as did my mum.... but they say you know as a mother...... the pain is raw & the guilt is heavy ...... the what ifs and what could have bee's are in every thught. At 1am there is the baby ... the heart beat a little small but live &kiking the Dr said.... 8 hours later I had an internal check.....the neck of your womb is closed... this is a good sign...1 hours later....I am so sorry the baby has gone...at that very moment my dreams shattered my hopes stolen and for what....?? to be told your ony young and can try again??But I wanted that one.... drug addicts, rostitutes people that hte babies can have them why not me?!..... any way the bleeding lasted for what seemed an eternity & then it came slipped away down the toilet my precious little bubble the size of my palm. No one here undersands. I ave love and support but selfishly it didnt help. Now though the bleedigs stopped I have the bes boyfriend who i am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with and hoping for another miracle but praying this next 1 survives &is healthy. I am convinced i willl get pregnan straight away and dont know why?? Is this possible??..
Hi all
I had a d&c last week. I was 11 weeks with identical twins. Went for a routine us and there were no heartbeats. I am heart broken. My husband had to rush home from overseas as he is in the armed forces. It makes things worse that he has to go back day after tomorrow. Everything is doubly worse losing my two little angels. We were so excited about twins. It was my 1st pregnancy.
hi guys ...
i gt miscarrge recently after the perdiot i stared my family life again ,,,bt im very unhappy after the sex its bleeding for me max 2 weeks its bleeding again after all clear i started doing sex ..after d 2 days its bleeding agian..plz woud any one like 2 help me ,,or plz gve me an advice alrdy i hv 1 baby girl shez 3 years and nw im trying 4 another baby ,,,im 20 years old ,,i gt married in 15 years ...
I took just lost my identical twins. They were mono/mono and I found out I lost one of them at 15 weeks along and the other one still had a strong heartbeat and was doing fine. Then at 18 weeks we went in for an u/s and there was no heartbeat. I too am so heartbroken and want more than anything to be able to have a healthy pregnancy. I feel like it will never happen...
I hope you all don't mind me butting in.  I've never suffered a miscarriage, though I've seen thousands of them working as an ultrasound tech.  As wonderful as ultrasound can be, one of the negatives of it is that we are able to see our babies so early.  The majority of miscarriages occur in the first 3 months.  It is thought that those early miscarriages occur because of severe birth defects present in the fetus that you can't even see with ultrasound.  We are able to pick up heartbeats as early as 5-5 1/2 weeks, and there is nothing that will make a pregnancy more real to a woman as seeing and hearing her baby's heartbeat.  It is a wonderful bonding experience, but unfortunately does not guarantee that the baby is fine.  In fact, a woman can miscarry at any time in her pregnancy, though after the first trimester is past it is less likely.  Many people do not announce their pregnancies to family and friends before 12 weeks because of this, but these days, many of us see our babies before we have any real symptoms of pregnancy.  

It may not take away the pain and grief of losing the child you were so excitedly planning for, but from my experience, again, there is often something very wrong with the baby which may have resulted in a miserable existance had it somehow survived.  Also, what often happens that early is that no baby actually ever develops.  This results in all the symptoms of pregnancy, a positive pregnancy test, and a gestational sac visible with an early sonogram.  However, as time goes on, all that is ever seen is a sac.  I usually tell my patients that there never was a baby in this case.  In your head and in your heart, the mom has felt there was a baby, but I hope in time it helps just a bit to know that no baby was lost, no baby ever formed.  This is the drawback to finding out so early that you are pregnant.  I'm sure years ago women miscarried often without ever knowing they were pregnant--a heavier than normal period maybe, but not knowing you were pregnant spares you the grief of losing the hopes and dreams of a long desired pregnancy.  

To those who've suffered such a loss, there is no reason to believe you cannot get pregnant again.  Even if there are fertility issues, much can be done.  There is no reason to despair.  Losing one baby does not mean you are doomed to lose every baby.  Some women who miscarry around 16 weeks suffer from what they call an "incompetent cervix", where the weight of the developing fetus causes the cervix to open too soon.   The babies in that case are usually perfectly normal but once the cervix has opened, cannot be saved.  But there is much hope for women with that problem!  Your doctor can simply do what is called a cerclage, which means he or she will stitch your cervix shut until the baby is fullterm and you go into labor and then release the stitches to allow the baby to be born!  

There are so many reasons a miscarriage may occur and often you'll never know why.  Certainly it is important to take care of yourself during pregnancy, but you should not blame yourself if you didn't know you were pregnant and did things that are not healthy for the baby.  Of course if you are trying to get pregnant, or not doing anything to prevent pregnancy, then you should clean up  your act and not do anything dangerous to the developing person inside you.  But even if you have done nothing that might harm the fetus, things just happen.  It's actually more of a miracle than most people realize that everything falls into place to produce a normal fetus and a healthy pregnancy.  We tend to take it for granted, or I did until I started working in ultrasound, where I see 1-2 miscarriages a day on average.  All it takes is one abnormal egg, or one abnormal sperm out of the millions trying to make it to the egg, or one abnormal division of the cells, and you can have a catastrophic outcome.  Or an exposure to a virus you didn't even know you were exposed to, or a placenta that just happens to implant too low, or any of a million other things that can go wrong, and the pregnancy is doomed.  But honestly, more often that not, all the things that need to fall into place DO fall into place.  If they didn't, we wouldn't have human population growing by leaps and bounds, and it is not always people who take fantastic care of themselves who have normal pregnancies, believe me.  I've seen healthy babies come from women with no prenatal care and who have habits one would be sure would destroy their babies, and somehow the babies thrive.  That's not to say you should throw caution to the wind and drink and do drugs while you are pregnant!  You shouldn't do that to your own body, let alone a fetus!  But blaming yourself for a miscarriage does no one any good.  No one usually knows why it happened.  It just did.  The best thing to do is give your body and soul a little time to heal, get yourself in the healthiest condition possible, both physically and mentally, and let nature take its reproductive course.  Trying too hard usually prevents pregnancy anyway, so try to relax and let it happen.  No one was put on earth to have babies.  It's lovely if it happens when you want it to.  It's also lovely to adopt a child who can benefit from all the love you've been saving up.  Maybe that's what you were put on earth for.  
Hi this is my first time telling this to anyone other then my fam n friends i have had 4 m/c in the last 4 yrs but the last m/c was the worst of all it was 1 yr ago. i was in pain n my fiancee had lft to ny bcuz his mother was dying in the hospital i was with my 7yr old daughter in my home i knew something was wrong but i held it out there is more to the story all i know i aint going back to that hospital that checked me out first  the next day i went to work a couple of hours later i felt a burst of blood running down my legs i drove home got in the shower n the urge to push i saw it came out i was 10weeks i put the baby in a cup n went straight to the hospital so doctors could check wat went wrong i was in so much pain physically n emotionally i would not want anyone not even my worst enemy to go through it i swear i think about it till this day and ever since i have had an irregular period havnt got pregnant n gaining alot of weight it is horrible and now i want a baby more than ever i see them everywhere and all my friends are having babies except me and it hurts wen i get phone calls hearing there news i dont know wat to do we been trying ever since and nothing my doctor said i was ok but my stress is wat is killing me nut its been down for 3 months  
Hello.
My boyfriend and I conceived in July. I was 4.5 weeks along and we lost our baby on August 1st. We found out when we was only 3 weeks and 2 days. I am 19 with a 1.5 year old daughter. We was so excited to find out about having another baby. But on the 1st we ended up in the hospital because i was slightly bleeding. They gave me a pregnancy test and found out that my hcg levels already dropped and the test came back negative. We tested when we got home, it was slightly positive, but was defiantly fading. So we new it was for sure a m/c.The next morning i experienced A LOT of blood and terrible pains for 3-4 days after. I never had any signs of m/c until i started bleeding. We was both torn apart over our loss. But i stopped bleeding on the 6th, so only 5 days after our m/c, and plan on ttc again. Hoping that we are one of the lucky ones who conceive before my first menstrual cycle. Our first appointment since our m/c is tomorrow. So we're hoping to see that my hcg levels are below 5 so we are in the safe zone to try again. =)
Im sorry to hear all of the loses. But i want to say thank you to everyone who posts there experiences on here. It's giving me hope that my next pregnancy will go better. It's also helping me get over our loss.

*Baby dust to all*
<3
I had a miscarriage a week ago an I'm back to having sex without protection can I be pregnant again?
Hi You,

Wow it's been a long time. I am so sorry it's taken me this long to post....life and time just slipped by for me the last few months =). I sure hope all is going well for you and that you check back to read this =).

So.....you must be a mommy now for sure based on your last post! Congrats! I have been thinking of you and hoping your labor and delivery went well (as can considering labor, lol...painful but so worth it). Also, I hope your baby is healthy and you two are safe. A family of three now for you.......soooo exciting! Please update me when you can on how you and your little girl are and how labor and recovery is/was for you. I am hear to talk new mommy talk with you anytime...he he!

My little one is 9 weeks today if you can believe it!?! Avonlee....She was born June 29th at 7:45 in the evening. She was strong and healthy with a ton of hair! Still has all of her dark brown hair. She's just precious! You'll never guess too...she was 8 lbs 2 oz and 20.5 in long!!! I am a smaller gal so this was a shock to me...I thought I'd have a tiny baby, 6-7 lb range.... lol! But I am so glad she was the size she was as it still seems so small to me! Things are going really good for us. Feeling adjusted to life with our new baby and all. The 1st few weeks were really hard. I loved her so much but as a new parent and with a lack of sleep....it was a lot of work and overwhelming. At about 3-4 weeks it started to get easier and we started getting into a routine. After the 1st month I was like.... now this is starting to get fun. And now... it gets more and more fun every week! I love being a mommy and I am so in love with her! She is smiling at me and daddy often now and it is the best feeling in the world. We are adjusted now to traveling with a baby and I am used to taking her lots of places with me =). She's sleeping 5-6 hours through the night now! IT's great! Hope you guys are settling in too. How many weeks is your girl? About 5 weeks? Or by the time to ready this...probably older =). Labor went pretty good for me...it was longer than I would have liked but that's ok, dr. said that's normal with a 1st baby. I ended up getting the epidural at 13 hrs in...and that was a great choice for me personally. Ahh, relief! It took me an hour to push her our and no outside rips...yay. It was painful but an amazing experience just the same to see what you body does! I sure hope yours went fine! Avonlee went to the dr. for her 2 month shots this week...poor little thing. It's made her a little fussy the last couple days and I feel sorry for her. She's in the 89% for how long she is and 53% & 45% for weight and head circ. Glad she is growing good...actually it's too fast for me....she changes every week.

Well, enough about me anyhow...I am looking forward to whenever you are able to update on here to find out how you guys are doing. I will try to upload a pic on here of my little one! I am so happy for you and hope you are well and able to get rest when you can! Take care of yourself friend!

Love, Cambria
Hi, I am 19 years old & my boyfriend is 21. We have been trying 2 so I could get pregnant 4 a while till I got pregnant, I had conceived at the beginning of June. I had taken my 1st pregnancy test by the end of July. I was so excited but I actually didn't believe it since I tried 2 get pregnant 4 a year & I couldn't get pregnant till now, so I took 2 more other tests & they also came out positive. So then my boyfriend took me 2 the doctor and they took me another test & it was also positive, so with no doubt, I knew I was pregnant! It was the best feeling ever...my boyfriend was so excited also, and told his friends and family and celebrated that he was finally gonna be a dad. I was about to be 9 weeks by now.

Then it was time to tell my parents, I was sooo nervous, but I told them & they took the news well, my mom was nicer to me & made sure I ate well. 2 days after I had told my family, I noticed some dark brown spotting so I called the doctor & they told me that SOMETIMES that is normal but to be sure I should go 2 the E.R. I was so scared, I was crying & told my boyfriend then he took me to the E.R. I waited 4 long ours until one of the doctors called me in 2 make me & ultrasound. So then, the doctor made me an ultrasound & took a while, I turned to see the screen to check if I see something but the doctor turned the screen away from me so I won't see anything. Then he stopped & told me he had 2 do a vaginal ultrasound or something like that. So he did that, and took a while. When he was done, I asked him if he saw anything & he didn't answer me! I needed to know what was going on! I went back to the waiting room with my boyfriend & told him what he did & what happened. After a while, another doctor called me in & my boyfriend & told me that the fetus was there 6 weeks & 2 days along but they didn't find a heartbeat.....THE WORST NEWS I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE...& that meant I had my baby dead inside me 4 about 2 weeks.

They did a pap smear test & the doctor told me that it wasn't my fault or anything & that that happens to many women. But I was so sad I couldn't hold my tears. When we got out of the hospital my boyfriend was crying 2, it was the only time I had seen him this hurt & crying. We got 2 my house & before we went inside we were both crying, my mom opened the door & I told her. Me & my boyfriend couldn't stop crying.

About 3 days later, I woke up at 1AM with very bad abdominal pains. I thought I had 2 use the bathroom, but it wasn't that. After an hour later the pain got worse to I told my parents & my dad took me 2 the E.R. Right when I got there I felt chills, I felt weak with nausea & could't even walk, so they took me in in a wheel chair. After a few blood test they told me everything was ok with my blood. A little while later I felt like I needed 2 pee but I could walk 2 the bathroom because I had the I.V. & other things connected on me. So I just saw a trash can by me & peed there & then felt something come out of me! It was scary, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a big clot the size of an egg all bloody & stuff.....Then, after they did some other tests, they released me. I had heavy bleeding since then.

Now its gonna be almost 2 weeks now since I had that terrible experience of a miscarriage & my bleeding has stopped. Me & my boyfriend have decided 2 try again so he actually has gone inside me twice. I don't know how long we have 2 wait 2 try again but we are so anxious 2 try 2 become parents. I have an appointment with my gynecologist on Friday & I'm going 2 ask him how long do I have 2 wait or what is gonna happen if my boyfriend already went inside me twice, what if something happened cause of those 2 times. Only time would tell! I just want 2 be a mommy & have my son or daughter in my arms someday!
im pretty sure i lost my baby at 8 weeks or so i too had no bleeding or cramps i never went in for a check up but i know that what came out of me was the baby now its been like about 8 weeiks past all that n now the doc ids saying im about 4-8 weeks pregant i dont know what to do could i have thought wrong n could the doc just have counted wrong on top of that i wasnt trying to pregant
it took me 3 years to get prego and that was after surger and them telling me i cant get prego and and i got prego in july and i lost my baby  labor day weekend   i went in the day before i lost the baby for my 7 weeks and 5 day check up and they saw a sac but no baby the nexy day i lost the baby  im waiting for af to come so we can try again  and last year i had a mc at 4 weeks i just cant do this again
OMG Hi!!!!!!  

I have been meaning to stop back on here and post and kept forgetting!  ugh--so sorry!  

I am SO happy for you and your husband!  Avonlee sounds just precious!!!  You have come so far and you definitely deserve her and all the blessings that she brings to your life!!!  

Sounds like your labor was eventful! Wow...that's a long labor!  I'm so glad that it went well though and that your little girl was healthy!!!  :)  

My little girl is a little over 8 weeks old today...named her Olivia Alessandra.  She is so beautiful and so precious!  She was born on July 24th at 1:18 pm weighing 7 lbs, 8.1 oz and 19 & 1/2" long!  She was perfectly healthy!!! My Dr allowed me the choice of an episiotomy as he thought that I might tear, so I took one...I felt all three of the cuts, but they didn't hurt since I had an epidural. (I ended up ripping all the stiches though and had to go back to the ER a week later though---that HURT!!!)  Ugh...always something!  

My labor was surprisingly easy!  I started getting contractions the day before and then they were on and off the whole day, starting at around 1 am.  I was cleaning the WHOLE day and doing laundry because I wanted to have things in order.  By that evening, the contractions were getting closer.  By 2:35 am, I felt (and heard!) my water break and so I woke my husband and went to take a shower.  By the time I got to the hospital, my contractions were already 5 minutes apart and I was 3 cm dilated.  I didn't get my epidural until I was 7 cm and I had no clue I was that far along because the contractions weren't that bad!  It only took me about 20 minutes of pushing and Olivia was here!!!  I think the Dr and the nurses were surprised that it went that quickly (I certainly was!).  

Olivia has been sleeping about 5-6 hrs a night for a while now, actually.  I feel bad letting her sleep that long though, so I generally try to wake her at least by 4 hrs.  She is such an easy baby--she only cries when she needs her diaper changed or when she's hungry.  :)  Her Daddy already wants another sibling...he's so in love with her and SO into the Daddy role!!!  It's so cute.  I just love being a Mommy...I love it so much that I'm not going back to work...I just can't stand to be away from her!  

I'm so glad that everything is going well with Avonlee!!!  Sounds like she is growing SO fast!!  I can't believe how fast Olivia has grown already...it's amazing how soon they chunk up and outgrow their clothes and diapers!!!  Olivia already weighs close to 10 lbs!!!  Her 2 month appt is in a few days, so we'll know more then.  :)  I am dreading it though because of the shots!!!  Poor little thing....I hope she does ok!  

I haven't left the house a whole lot, so I'm still a little nervous taking her places by myself...I know that sounds so silly, but I just am!  I am breastfeeding and I think that's where the fear stems from, as I don't like the nursing in public thing.  My husband just started working nights, so everyone's schedule is a little messed up right now and it makes it hard on Olivia too, I'm sure.  Sometimes I'm still up at 2 am because she just won't go to sleep!!  Ugh!  But, once my husband is back on days, I'm sure that it will get better.  

I'm so glad that I came on here to see if you'd posted!  I'm so happy for you and so glad that you've kept in touch!  Maybe sometime we can get on Facebook or something!  Keep in touch and take care of yourself and that precious little one of yours!!!!  xoxoxo  

Love,
Theresa
sorry for your loss but i lost mine at 9 weeks and there was nothing there when they did a dnc. how did they do a autopsy with it being the size of a grain of rice?
hi there all,

im new here and i was just seeking some adivce.

i to myself have experienced a misscarrage. i was almost 21 weeks pregnant when i went for my ultrasound to see what bubby was... only to get the sad devistating news that bubby's heart beat was not there and that bub had passed away.. i was due on the 11th of january 2012 but yea it all came to a slamming hault when i went to that u/s.
i had bub on the 03 of september this year and went through hell and back with what i went through... i had to go through giving birth to a still born child and then go through all the drama and heart break of organising a funeral for my beautiful little boy all of 2 weeks before my 19th birthday. it is so hard at the moment for me due to the fact that my mum has 3 weeks and 5 days until she has her little man.... being around pregnant ladies and other friends of mine that are pregnant is so hard. does the pain ever ease around them?

what do i do to try and get myself ready for a pregnancy that hopefully works out when we start trying again??

its been 2 months since i lost him and i was just wondering when it is best to try again?  what steps do i take to prepare my body for a pregnancy after a m/c???

please if any of you can help can you please email me at cow-girl-***@****
Hi everyone,

I have just experienced a miscarriage and like some of you have been saying, its so hard to describe.

We found out on the 13th November by a HPT that I was pregnant, I was so excited I was shaking and smiling and crying when I told my husband. I had pains the day before, no bleeding but really really bad cramping. I didnt think anything of it and had just been randomly taking the HPTs every now and then.

I went to the doctors on the Monday night to confirm everything with the UT and BT, both came back positive. I was somewhere between 3-4 weeks by the bloods. The HCG level was 159 and I wasnt told anything about it being low - the dr wasnt very helpful she just gave me the test results and I hd to ask if the pregnancy was confirmed, which she just said yes and that I needed to get another blood test later in the week. My husband and I were so happy, we really wanted this and the timing was great. The dr talked about what plan we had and seemed everything was normal, she said might be 2-3 weeks even, she also said a dating scan could be done about 9th Dec or so.

I had another BT on the Saturday, results came back on the Monday following and my dr called me in the morning saying they were lower and she was worried. I was in shock, i went numb. I went home from work and i booked an US. This showed nothing there, no sack nothing just a small cyst in my left ovary. I had researched online beforehand and knew that falling hcg was not good. I am thankful it wasnt an ectopic and also that it was so early as I have passed everything and no need for a curette or anything.

I am so sad, i really want to be a Mummy and I cant wait to share something (a precious life) so special with my husband. Its very comforting knowing that so many women have been through this heartache and then go on to have perfectly healthy children. I am preying with all my heart and soul that our next pregnancy sticks and that we have a healthy full term baby. Although DRs advise is to wait a bit, I already feel ready so soon, I know everything happens for a reason and sometimes you have to lose something to know just how much you can love.

I hope that next time I can share a happier story with you all - early Dec we hope for another little miracle, may your thoughts and prayers be with us.

Thanks ladies, love and hugs to all xxxxoooo
So we were on the implanon for 3 yrs & Aug 14 we got it removed. Oct 2 we conceived & Oct 15 the test came out positive. We made an appt that same week with the dr's office & they set us up for when we were 8wks along. We went in and had an u/s and everything was perfect 8wks & 4days along. MInd you I have had 2 successful pregnancies & never any problems.  Dec 9th we were 11wks & 5days along & woke up to some spotting. I called in & they told me to rest. Went to walmart that nite to grab lotion for my stomach because it had been itching to feel like I pee'd myself. Told my hubby lets go to the hospital. They told me my cervix was open & I was having a complete miscarriage. They wouldn't check with an u/s or check for a heartbeat or anything. They just sent me home. Dec 11th two days later I felt like my water broke & I just started bleeding & couldn't stop. I just kept crying & crying. After two hrs in the bathtube bleeding I called the hospital and they told to me come in. I went in & ended up having a D&C. They never told me when our baby died or anything. I miss being pregnant, I miss my baby. I swear I was feeling my baby the night before & all weekend but i know it was in my head. Now after almost 2 wks I want to try again. I am waiting til this Friday Dec 23 to go speak to the dr and find out how my body is doing before we even start ttc again & make sure the dr okays it first. I am so afraid that the dr will tell us to wait it out for 2 or 3 cycles but being my first m/c I am hoping he will say go for it. I am waiting some tests done but i know this won't happen unless we m/c another time or 2.
I am not sure where you foun your information about elevated risk of m/c after your first m/c but multiple studies have shown that you only have a 25% chance of m/c after your first m/c. This information was found on the American Pregnancy website. So your chance of having a second m/c after your first is NOT 50% it is important to read reputable research before stating facts and scarring people. It is imperative to research for yourself and take your doctor's advice on how long to wait before TTC. Forum boards are obviously not the right place to get the facts as anyone can just state what they've heard without being informed.
I had a m/c and ive been trying to get pregnant again. I have a 2 year old and i feel like im ready to have another one but we have been trying to get pregnant again but it seems like its not working. I m/c in april of 2011 and ive been waiting all this time to get pregnant again.
Hiya. I've been reading your conversation and blossoming friendship with laylalady and it's given me so much hope. I miscarried naturally January 30th exactly 1 wk today and I'm only just managing to smile again. It wasn't planned but we got very excited and planned everything. It wasn't until we lost our baby that we realised how much we wanted it. I found out when I was 8 wks and 4 days. I started with brown spotting and period pain for 3 days , light blood spotting on the 4th day and on the day of the miscarriage I was having mini contraction pains ( what I imagine them to be ) and bleeding got really heavy . I had the miscarriage whilst waiting at the gyny emergency ward to see someone. I rushed down there. Judging by my hcg levels on that Monday (870 ) I must of lost my baby weeks before.
1 week on and until now I couldn't even face looking forward ,I haven't got dressed for 5 days and can't face anyone but after reading your conversations about your blossoming pregnancy's instead of making it me feel upset or jealous that you have a baby and I don't it has helped in my healing process. I can see forward and see that you both went through what I've been through and you now have little girls.
I am going to wait for my first period and we are going to try again and hopefully get pregnant very soon.
I'm going to insist that they take regular blood counts very early on and that I have regular scans to check my progress. This will help my stress levels a lot.
Many thanks again to both of you.
You have really helped me !!!
Very happy for you both to have gorgeous little girls and hopefully I will join you.
If I have my own way I will have a baby by Christmas :)
Natalie
Xx
i also had the mirana and after 1 month of having it out i got pregnet, 12weeks i had a miscarry, im prety sure it was due to the mirana,,,it thins out the wall and there is nothing for the baby to hold on to,,,doctore never told me to wait, we will try again in a few months!
hey there just reading your story and  think we miscarriage  the same time as i has a miscarriage on the 31st of Jan this year. we want to try again now but Im two scared as i want to wait for my period to come as  i don't want to go thought it again. i am due for my next period but im late they say that it can take to to 8 weeks for the next period to some after a miscarriage i hope not for the 1st time in my live i want them to come. Im in New Zealand I did not fell that there was up care here When i phone my midwife and told her i was bleeding and in a lot of pain she told me to ride with it. 2 days later my partner took me to hospital there it was confirmed . 3 weeks later she phoned to see if i was ok and i need a check up. so i will not be using her again. my sister-in-law has 3 miscarriages an she has now got 2 lovely girls. My aunt has a miscarriage at 6 months and had to give birth to a still birth and she has 2 lovely kids. after knowing this it gives us hope. I really wish you the best on haven a baby
i do feel the topic of miscarriage is not talked about until it happens to you
i want to have a feeling off being pregnant again very soon
all the best    
vicky
First of all sorry for everyone losses, it get better with time. I also just had a m/c the 3rd of Jan. It was very hard because we went to the docs office the 28th of Dec and didnt here a heart beat so they told us to come back next week because I was 10 weeks and they were sure everything was fine and I was too because I already have a 18 month old. But the 3rd of Jan was a day I will not forget ever. It was very hard for me because I had to call and tell a few ppl that I wasnt prego anymore which sucked! Anyways I bled for 6 weeks total and on the fith week I had an ultra sound to make sure everything came out on its own which it did thankfully. I got my period four days after I stopped bleeding. which was nuts cuz I didnt think there could any more blood left in there since I bled that long!  I know it kinda sounds weird but I named my little one and it really helped with the healing process.I cryed everynight for a week after it happend,we were so excited that we were going to have another one and our daughter to be a big sister. I still cry every now and then and its hard when you see your prego friends but you still have to be happy for them. Having a m/c really gives you a different presecptive on life. I wouldnt wish a m/c on anyone because I know first hand how much they suck. I have 3 close friends that a prego right now and one is having her baby tommorow which is exciting. but I so badly wish it was me! but I am truely happy for her. I  waiting for my next period to ttc again so hopefully it will come when its supposed too! If it works out I might have a Christmas baby but I cant get my hopes up too high. fingers crossed tho...  (thanks for letting me vent) Its diffently hard some days.
hi my name is christy i miscarried 2 weeks ago tommorow i was 8 weeks i want to start trying again now do you think it is 2 soon to try ive heard your more fertile right after just wanted to know if anyone could give me some advice
Hi i had my 3rd termination about 3 weeks ago and due to difficult circumstances i had to have this termination but am keen to have a child with my partner and i am really worried that i couls be damaged we also had sex 5 days after the termination i am very worried i may have problems getting pregnant i really need an answer or some kind of confort?
i had more or less similar experience
i got a positive test 12th March 2011
i went for an utra sound at 6wks 2days and the heartbeat was strong, everything looked great and i was given an appointment in 3wks for a follow up. however 2days later i started spotting, and it was light pink, and i only noticed it when i wiped, i was put on duphaston 10mg three times a day but there was no improvement, a week later i was put on bed rest progesterone injection 500mg weekly, and drugs to stop bleeding, but still there was no improvement whatsoever, the bleeding was not filling a pad but the color was dark red. so after that i resumed work as usual. on April 11th i saw clots, then my husband being a medical doctor examined me and informed me that my cervix was still closed so there was no cause to worry, but i decided to go and see a gynae anyway, on april 13th went for an ultra sound and CRL was measuring 12mm, 7wks 3days, yet i was supposed to be 8wks 4days then, no heartbeat could be detected and it was declared non viable.
on april 14th i was done for d&c so still waiting for my check up in two weeks time.
i constantly feel like i went wrong somewhere trying to retrace my steps and actions to figure out what could have caused the miscarriage. we had informed our families and everyone was excited for us, as this was our first pregnancy. i want to try again, and i am goin to give myself three months before i do. but this time, i will be extra cautious and i will pray that it sticks.

goodluck to all those who are trying
i know how you fell i have had 9 m/c myself my last one was at 115 day and the baby heart just stop i have one my he will be 16 in june im 38 all my friends keep letting me at lest you have your son ,im VERY greatfully but at the same time i want to know ,what i did that was SO BAD to couse me to loss 9 more babys my hubby dont want to try any more ,i really dont want to do that to him ,but for so reason i want one more than ever i dont think it will ever stop hurting i lost my baby oct 27 2010 and it still fells like it was yesterday ,sorry my spelling is not that greatest
sorry i did no mean that i was 115 days i ment that i was 11weeks and 5 day when i lost my last baby but i no how you fell
Hi i had a misscarriage at 12 weeks, and i just had a dnc about a a week and a half ago, im not bleeding or anything, me and my fiance have had unprotected sex a few times. Does a pregancy right after a d and c end badly? This was the hardest thing i have had to deal with, i wanted my baby so bad. i want to start trying right away, if i am not already pregnant agin, but im scared.
hi lovely ladies,

i had a missed misscarriage at 18weeks on march 22nd baby stopped growing at 14weeks.  It was heart breaking there are no words to explain my pain.  i have a 6 yrs old daughter she is light of my life.  I have already been ttc starting from two weeks after the tragedy but no luck this time i got my first period today.  will keep trying hope god will bless all of us with our lovely babies.  all the best to u..
I would have had him put in jail. That has got to be illegal just as much as it is immoral. I feel for you and I am truely sorry for your loss. I wish you the best of luck in where ever life takes you from here. "Keep your head up"
P.S. You should not feel guilty, and I hope you know he will be judged.
Girlfriend told me she miscarried at 9 weeks. And she said the hospital told her the baby had downs syndrome. Is this even possible?
sad news  indeed, but hey God is with you and he'll get you through it all. as for the dr-he will soon pay for what he did to you both. God is not a fool, he saw it and will not let him go unpunished. I am terribly sorry, love you and God's peace be with you always
Viewing 401-510 comments: