how to remove Pregnancy effects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

how to remove Pregnancy effects

i had unprotected sex 20days ago, and now i have done the pragnancy stick test which is positive means both line on that stick is dark.but i don't want any pregnancy.i took 1 tablet of Gynaecosid today.Can this one is better for me and wash out all pregnancy effects.if yes then how much tablet can i take for removing all pregnancy effects.so i seek advice from ur site.Please give me the solution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Nazia
What did your dr that prescribed the medicine say?
Sorry - I meant to say you CANNOT "wash out" your pregnancy. You will need to have an abortion which cannot be performed before 12 weeks.
Do whats right for you. The gynaecosid you took wont have any effect on the terminatin your pregnancy.  You need to seek a doctor asap who will be able to give you a couple options on how to terminate the pregnancy and then come up w/a plan that will work best for you.  Good luck to you and make sure you seek a professional doctor.  I don't know where you live, but please make sure they have a phd.

FYI: Don't listen to these anti abortion statements, it makes me want to gag.  I'm sure no one on here is a saint and it's not a place to preach one's own morals. The bottom line is that we don't know what someone's life is like. (i.e. if someone was raped, incest, too young, or just doesnt want a baby.) But it's really none of our business.
The medicine you are taking right now won't help to "wash out" the pregnancy.  You need to see a Dr and find out about your options.
If you don't want to keep the baby there is adoption or abortion.
I know you can have an abortion before 12 wks the earlier the better for you.  Please seek help right away so you can make an informative decision.  I don't know how old you are but is there a trusted adult family member or friend that could help you.Good luck!
You can "wash out" the pregnancy effects. The pill you are taking is only effective within 72 hours to PREVENT conception. For you, conception has already happened. It is too late. The pill will not help you now.

If you are trying to terminate your pregnancy, you will need to wait 12 weeks and have an abortion performed at a medical facility.
there was a similiar post a while back but the girl was very young and from india. she came from a wealthy family but was going to seek out some back alley to have an abortion. we tried desperatly to help her with resourses to either do this safely or go to a safe haven in india. pregnancy was a major issue culturally.
where are you from? do you have ascess to a dr?
Nazia - you need to talk to a doctor ASAP.  

You have a lot of options but you need a medical professional to go over all of them (abortion, adoption, keeping it . . . ) and the long-term effects (physical, emotional) of each decision.  

This decision needs to be made BY YOU but with as much information as possible.  See a doctor, clinic, nurse, etc.
I hope you are doing okay...yes...people will give you their opinions, some religously based but please, do what is right for you. You can only make the decision based on your circimstances and how you feel. You absolutely have this right and as long as you feel okay about your decision, this is all that really matters.
i have an intercourse on 30.08.07. and i want to terminate my pregancy. plz suggest me tht how to terminate it?
Hello

I have a problm coz my wife is pregnant since 03/10/2008(it will be not conform now but its may be ture somthing,coz i I never go near hear after this date )

her days will be start on date 20 every month but its not start, then i check it so i found there she is pragnant and i want no child now plz help me wht should i do for start her day...... plz help me
if  i av semen in my hand and rubbed er vagina will it get er pragnant ? even thou shes virgin.  ? need answer asap ...  and if it do whats da first symptom ? is it nausea and dizzyness?
i had unprotected sex 20days ago, and now i have done the pragnancy stick test which is positive means both line on that stick is dark.but i don't want any pregnancy.
so i seek advice from ur site.Please give me the solution as soon as possible.
i want to abortion with safely and no side effects.
I am very sick and my weight is 40 kg age 18 years
please help me