how to heal cuts in the vagina area
i wanted to know how to heal paper like cuts near the vagina. for the last few months i have had paper like cuts near my vagina, i have tried many things, like epsom salt bath's, baking soda baths, vinegar water, rubbing alcohol/alcohol wipes and a few different creams like, a&d, aveno diaper rash cream, and Vaseline. the only thing that helps me is after using the bathroom and wiping i take an alcohol wipe and wash it (it burns and hurts but it cleans it out) then i use a little vaseline and it makes the itching stop and the cuts are healing. i would recommend if any of you women have these cuts you try the alcohol wipes and Vaseline.

oh and a little fyi my cuts are NOT from any std,sti, yeast infection or anything like that it is simply because my skin by my vagina is very thin and just walking irritates it and makes the small paper cut like sores.