how to stop my period!
my husband is taking me to Las Vegas for my birthday in June. And i am due to have my period the days we will be there and i was wondering if there is a way to delay my period,stop my period ,or make my period come early?.I have 3 kids already and we are done having kids.And i have my tubes tide! I need help i want to have a nice period free vacation!Anyone ! Thank you!
well sum times if you go on the pill it stops them. but there is the depo what stops them altogether. this could be good for you cause you dont wont any more kids an you have had your tubes tide. but if you do think about it please do sum research before you do.

hope this is helpful. xx
The only way you could "pause" your period would be if you would not stop taking the pill and just continue with the next months package....but you don't use the pill, so i'm afraid there is no way to delay it or speed it up...
the only thing I can think of is to start taking a birth control pill right away and skip the ones that give you your period. so start taking the pill like today and then skip the whole week of different colored pills that give you your period, this month and next. I know this works because my sister does it, she's on birth control, but she has endometriosis and it gives her really really really bad cramps while she's having her period so her doctor told her to skip the week that would give her her period and she's been doing that for years now, i dont know how healthy it is, but if you skip your period for 2 months your fine. so when its the week that your supposed to have your period, skip over those pills but dont stop taking the pills, just jump immediately over to the next package. good luck
thank you!
does anyone kno of any other way to stop your period beside bc lik any remedies or any medicine besides ibprophen
on my periods now since last thursday and i hvnt experience something like that before should i b worried and how can i stop them
I just got off my period &' took the sample birth control pack I had not knowing the colored ones start your cycle it's me &' my husbands anniversary today &' is there any way I can stop my period before tonight there's no way I'm having sex on my cycle !!!!
HELP ME OUT PLEASE ANYONE !!!
Well this works for me most of the I just sit in the tub in hot water and a little vinger an it will go off for a few hours