Aa
A
A
Close
hurts when i pee and burns and i am wipping light pink blood and i am not suppose to have my period until friday.
Last night i went to the bathrroom to pee and when i was almost done peeing it started to hurt and burn and when i wipped it was light pink. This morning i got up and went to the bathroom and everything was still the way it was list night , but this time i didn't wipe any light pink blood. Then later on i have gone to the bathroom to pee and i did wipe light pink blood. And i am on birth control pills and im not suppose to have my period until friday. I don't know what is going on and i am VERY VERY WORRIED!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1027094 tn?1327433332
Well IF it hurts and burns could mean you have a UTI. And as far as the spotting, even with BC you can get it. Especially if you are due Friday. OR it could be from a UTI also
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1495500 tn?1332615412
I think you could have an urinary tract infection, blood may be the result of inflammation of the urinary tract. You should see a doctor
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1294482 tn?1354492888
I would suggest you go to the Dr. You may have a bladder infection or kidney stones with the buring and blood. This can be extremely painful and need medication. Good luck to you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well i had sex on the last day of my period and right now my vagina burns and when i pee. This morning i got up to pee and there was no light pink until like 30 minutes later when i went to go pee again and now i honestly dont feel good . Ive been really nauseous , dizzy, headaches, bodyaches, i get tired easily now on whatever i do . So any suggestions please and idk if im pregnant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It sounds like a uti if its not too bad you can always drink cranberry juoce and take cranberry pills it turns your pee a crazy color and stains underwear though
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
1 hr ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
8 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles