hymen breaking
i am a 20 years old virgin girl.i know that i have intact hymen( i mean, my hymen is not broken yet. ).i already know that hymen may break during non-sexual activities like using tampoon, fingering, falling down , exercise or bike riding.i want to ask question about ''breaking hymen during first time sex or after first few intercourses.
MY QUESTION--if a virgin girl has intact hymen and her hymen is not broken yet in non-sexual activities,
(1) DOES HER HYMEN ALWAYS BREAK & BLEED IN FIRST TIME SEX ?
(2)OR CAN HER HYMEN  SURVIVE IN FIRST TIME SEX AND CAN HER HYMEN BREAK & BLEED , LATER ON, ANYTIME, AFTER FIRST FEW INTERCOURSES ?
Dog
External User
first - there is no pill that can un break your hymen or 'bring back your virginity'.

second - once your hymen is broken, it's broken. Doesn't matter if it's broken during a sexual or non sexual encounter which is why it's a lousy way of determining if a girl is or is not a virgin.

that said, it is possible to have a more flexible hymen that stays intact longer despite non sexual activities that would break it in other women.  I suspect that in those instances when it did break it would bleed.