hymen problem
im 21 year old ... and  have a boy friend too .. it  was the 4th day of my periods , normaly it beels for 5 to 7 days .... i  watched a vedio on sex  that day... i  was  imagining  about  how my  boy  friend  would be  some  day  too .... i was  in  the  bed  suddenly  i  felt  like hw i will  felt ... bt  after  that  moment  my  stomach  was paining .... bleeding  was  a bit  huge  too ... im  really  really  afraid  about  my  hymen  now .... can it be  broken ... plssss  need  help  to  know weather hymen  is   still  there .... bleeding  is  very  little after  that .... plsss   help ...
The hymen is a thin, fleshy membrane that in some girls and young women is found at the opening to the vagina.It tears during intercourse which can cause bleeding. The hymen may be damaged by intercourse,playing sports, using tampons, pelvic examinations or even straddle injuries. It cannot tear on its own and some trauma needs to be there for its tear.

From your symptoms it looks like periods bleeding rather than hymen rupture.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.