i cant find my tampon!!
today i tried tampons for the first time. andi went to  water park. i rode lots of rides and some were real weggie givers. and now i cant find my tampon. ive tried hunting for it...but that hurts. idk if i can feel it but im seriously freaking out and idk what to do!! please help
its up there hunny you just got to find it
if you have a mirror you can place on the floor lay in front of it and look while you dig.  im sorry its so blunt. there is the other option of going to an emergency room and having them go get it.  good luck.
you could have put it in wrong if it hurt when you sat down stood up or really did anything then it wasnt in all the way i did that the 1st time and didnt understand why everyone said they were more comfortable lol but anyways if it wasnt in all they way it could have fallen out but if it didnt you do need to get it out and if you cant then you need to go to the ER cus there are toxins in the tampons that can make you sick also the bactiria in the blood staying in your body can cause really bad and painful infections hope this helps