i cant get a tampon in!!!
I have tried multiple times to get a tampon in, but i just cant seem to get it.  Everytime i try to put one in it's like there is no where to push it into.  I know where the hole is, but when i put the tampon there, its like there is no where to push it.  It's almost like there is something blocking it.  Please help me, I desperately need to use tampons.  Could it be that there is something wrong with my vagina, or could the hole just be too small?  HELP!!
Have you ever had intercourse? If you have, then you insert the tampon in the same place. There should be no reason why you could not use a tampon or any issue about a tampon fitting in wheither or not you have had intercourse. It could be that you are just nervous about using a tampon. I'm not sure how old you are, but I remember the first time I tried using a tampon, I had to read the directions for about fifteen minutes and I  was still scared because I had a fear of what if I put it in too far or what if it wont come out. None of that ever happened. once you get use to it you will be grateful to be rid of pads. If you are still concerned and not able to use a tampon I would definitly recomend discussing this with your obgyn to find out if there is another problem. Best of luck.
Using tampons for the first time can be really frightening.  I also had to read the directions for a while before I got it.  The main thing to remember is to relax and take your time.
Are you able to insert a finger? Have intercourse and/or pelvic exams? Regardless, it sounds like you may have vaginismus. Check out www.womentc.com to see if the symptoms resonate for you, and for treatment options if so.
I agree, it definitely sounds like vaginismus. I had the same problem when I was younger and, unfortunatley, my GYN was very uneducated about vaginismus. She just kept saying "just have more sex, you'll stretch out." But sex wasn't even an option. If you can't even get a tampon in, how do you have sex?! My husband and I tried for YEARS. It was very demoralizing and extremely painful. At some point my insurance changed and I got a new GYN who noticed the problem immediatley and referred me to a Women's Health Physical Therapist. It took six months of therapy but after 10 years of HATING sex I could finally enjoy it! I would highly recommend looking around for help and don't be discouraged if the first dozen people you ask look at you with a blank stare. And, hey, if you're in the Seattle area I can refer you to a great person right away! Good luck : )
lol i know this sounds gross, but sometimes bowels can make inserting a tampon difficult, because the wall of the vagina and the one where the poo comes out (haha sorry i can't remember the name of that canal) are one and the same...also, they do make slim tampons for younger users, and if you're still having a problem, try some lubricant.  i've been using them for years, and sometimes still have some trouble...so i just put some water on the applicator and it goes in fine.  hope that helps, i wouldn't get too worried about it, try the simple steps first before you worry.
wondered if u guys cod poss help me 2, i have a similar problem. i have tryed many times to insert a tamopn but it just wont work. once its gets to a certain place it just doesnt go any further and hurts. i also tryed to have sex with my previous b.f and i was too small then aswell can u help me?
Try aiming the tampon at the small of your back.  After I had my son it's like my vagina moved or something.  I have to put one leg up on the toilet and aim the tampon down.
I have the same problem but I got a smaller size but the first time my friend put it in her vigiana so that I can see how to wear one it. It Was proble  cause u had a big tampon
I've been having the same issue as "I can'g get a tampon in!!" and I want to thank you because after doing some research...I can now say I think I have vaginismus and if it weren't for you mentioning it I would still be in the dark about what I call "my issue." so thankyou thankyou thankyou from the bottom of my heart!! :)) ~ Jenna
i cant get a tampon in i have had my period for a while and have been using pads. they are getting annoying. i am going on 13 and i have only had my period for about 3 monthes i am a virgin so i have no experience with anything in there. i dont want to have sex considering i am christin so ill be a virgin for a very long time.please help me!!!!! my mother doesnt seen to care when i tell her i have read instrutions and all that even looked up videos or instrutions on the internet for help but nothing works. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant get a tampon ion either i am only young and have not had sex, i am only 14 and dont have the best relationship with my mum to discuss this with i do not have a sister either. how do i go to my doctor about it as its a man.  i tryed to get the tampon in many times but it hurt really bad and could hardly take it out.i no im doing the right thing, i am really scared and hate using pads especially during sports. someone please help me.
i have the same problem i find that if i'm really lubricated or like in the first couple days it's fine as long as i point down but if i'm to dry it just doesn't work so that might be the issue for u try something like ky jelly and see if that doesn't help out at all i also find that sitting on the floor helps me a lot more than just sitting on the toilet cause i can lean back more
So heres a serious answer. I have the same problem, but once i actually got one in it hurt and was so uncomfortable that i took it out. I have a tipped uterus. You might want to get checked for one too, its nothing bad, but go on google and look it up.
Try using o.b brand tampons that don't have an applicator..you push it in with your finger.  I find that the o.b tampons for light flow and regular flow are very slim.