i cant get pregnant is there something wrong with me

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I've been trying to get pregnant with my boyfriend of 4 years for the past 8 months now. We both have medical problems. He has one testicle and I have alot of emotional problems. We had broken up once in the past couple of weeks  and I had sex with someone else around my ovulation period the condom broke and I got my period.  I've also had two miscarages. Could there be something wromg with me?
Different women get m/c.  A lady I know she went through 3 before she actually got to carry full term.  I would base it on that.  Have you been to your ob?  You should go.
Avatar n tn
I don't want to come off preachy and judgmental, but maybe you aren't getting pregnant because God doesn't feel it is the right time for you.  Based on your post, if you have broken up and slept with other people, it doesn't sound like the two of you are ready to raise a child together.  Sometimes there is no medical explanation for infertility.  Sometimes it just isn't the right time.
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals