i can't get wet anymore

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i can't get wet anymore

I'm 18 years old me and my fiance have been together for almost two years now and for the past 9 months we have noticed that i cant get wet anymore sex has become such a chore because its so painful it burns so bad to a point were i try to avoid sex as much as possible. we never had this problem before i always used to get way too wet to a point of it being embarrassing. I'm still very much attracted to my fiance and i get in the mood but its like what ever organ that used to produce the fluid has just stopped working. its really causing a lot of stress on our relationship because neither of us are sexually satisfied and no relationship can handle that for very long. i really need help I'm on;y 18 why is this happening. it terrifies me because if its like this now what's it going to be when I'm 30. We have tried using lube but all it seems to do is make everything burn more. All this has caused my sex drive to decline at a horrible rate. It's gotten to a point were I'm scared to have sex. What is wrong with me? and i have to be careful about taking things that might help because I'm 12 weeks pregnant. somebody please help me
When your pregnant your body changes alot in more ways than just size. Your hormones imbalance and change and thats why pregnant women are usually very emotional and irritated easily along with other problems. Its normal for your vagina to act differently and dryness can be an issue for some women. Your completely normal so relax. You should try explaining this to your partner and Im sure he'll understand since after all you are carrying his beautiful baby. You should try getting a good water based lube to make sex more comfortable for the both of you.
Hi Chloe, Not sure if this could hurt you being pregnant, but vitamin B 6 should get your juices following again apart from the odd couple of days a month, do a trial and if it works you may have to stay with it, for life, but dont overdo them.
Good Luck