i dont know who the father is.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

i dont know who the father is.

i just recently got off of birth control, i had a period on novemver 30th 2011, it ended the 6th of december 2011, i cheated on my boyfriend with my x on the 7th an the 20th of december im 23 weeks pregnant.me and my current bf was having sex the whole time. doctor says i ovulated around the 14. and all my dates match up to be aorund the 14th but could it be possible for it to be my x's please help me.
Well, it could possibly be.  The odds favor your current boyfriend because you had a continuing sexual relationship with him, but if your ex's sperm stayed in your system from the 7th to the 14th, or if you ovulated just a day or so early, it could have been his.  Sperm is not supposed to be quite that long-lived, (5 days, not 7, is the number one usually sees), but if you had ovulated one or two days earlier than the doctor thinks, that is all it would have taken.  It is worth your trouble to have a DNA test done once the baby is born.  If your present boyfriend doesn't know there is any question, possibly you could have a DNA test done with the x and you and the baby, to rule him out.  If your present boyfriend knows, then just have a DNA test run with everyone.
thanks that helps, an yes my current boyfriend knows.i explained this to him and my doctors. my boyfriend is willing to do the test, so thats not a problem, im just really anxious to know because i want it to be his. an my doctor says its 80% his so hopefully it is. but thanks for ur help. :)
an my due date is september 5th
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
14 mins ago
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
17 mins ago
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals