i get sick right before or during my period...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Over the past couple of years ive knowticed a pattern. I tend to get/feel really sick right before or during my period. My symptoms incude: lightheadedness, headache, running nose, coughing, abnormal pain, diaherria, feeling like im about to vomit.... and i also feel like im a little depressed. I usually get my period the last week of the month or the first week of the month. This time i got my period the second week of the month. On Friday... i was feeling really bad... my family and i went out to eat...and in the middle of my meal i had to run to the bathroom.... i got diaherria and started feelign a little pain in my stomach.... i didnt get my period offically until Saturday afternoon... on tuesday i thought i was done because there was no blood....however wednesday (today) i got serious pain at work... i ended up fighting through it but it destracted me from my work... i never got this type of pain...it felt like my stomach was attacking itself. i constantlly had to go to the bathroom (diaherria) and at one point i got heat flashes. At first i thought it was because i hadnt eaten that morning....(i get to work at 530am but im usually not hungry until 9am) when i took my break i forced myself to eat a biscuit, some eggs, and some meat.... but i didnt really feel any better until i drank some milk at work (this is unusual for me because i usually  never eat such a big meal for breakfast and i never drink milk) I felt a little better...i still felt a little pain and i was a little lightheaded... an hour or two after i got home i went straight to sleep... now the pain is back but not as painful and i have a headache...and im feeling a little light headed...i dont know if this has to do with my period or not but i dont understand why i feel this way... the doctor i went to months ago said it was because the season was changing..... but  i dont think he is right... i am 19 years old... i have asthma (i was basically born with it), i do have alergies (allergies), and i may be adhd (people have ask me if i am but ive never been tested... it does run in my biological father's side).