i got pregnant 8 months after having a tubal with filshie clips
Ok here is my story n questions. I am 33 the mother of four. Ages r 11, 10, 2 years old and a baby who is 9 months old. I had a tubal after my two year old n became pregnant with my last child. I stayed in constant pain during my pregnancy probably miserable pregnsncy i ever had. Just found out the first tubal was done with filshie clips n the second one was done by removing part of the tube and cauterizing the ends put the dr noted that the clip was still on my left tube before she removed it but their was no clip on my right tube so i have been having two periods on and off since my last tubal heavy bleeding bad pain n cramps losing weight no big appetite mood swings back pain abdominal pain bad cases of hemroids n discomfort during intercourse culd this b from the missing clip or jus regular symptoms from having two tubals so close together or was their ever a clip on my right tube. I dont know wat to do next my husband is self employed n wit four kids money is tight and i have no insurance. First tubal wss done 08/10  second was done 01/12. Can anyone help or relate or givd me advice or an oppinion please  ?
Most of the abdominal surgeries even tubal ligation are associated with post surgical complications, adhesion formation inside the abdomen being one of them. You may need a CT scan of the abdomen or a laparoscopic examination to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.